PDA

View Full Version : Gay sex virgin

September 28th, 2012, 18:18
Hi guys,

I have my first trip to Pattaya in 9 days and wish to have my first experince with a thai man. Can anyone recommend which bar/gogo to go to please? Even better recommend a guy who is cool with first timers. I'm looking for long time so advice on the fee would also be appreciated, thanks

September 28th, 2012, 18:47
I doubt that this is nothing than a pull of the leg so I will pull back. Why don't you use the search engine upper left and type in PATTAYA. Go back and read several pages of posts and all your questions will be answered.

September 28th, 2012, 18:55
I doubt that this is nothing than a pull of the leg so I will pull back. Why don't you use the search engine upper left and type in PATTAYA. Go back and read several pages of posts and all your questions will be answered.
Thnak you justme, most definatly not a leg pull, I'm struggling to navigate the forum, thanks for your help

September 28th, 2012, 19:08
Why would you automatically assume it's a leg pull ?? There's always a first time for someone to come to the board I guess - and if not i'm sure the OP will find MORE than enough info here to cover his enquiry - or maybe to much perhaps !! lol

September 28th, 2012, 19:44
guys after having a brief chat via PM with the guy above I beleive he is genuine and is just looking some advice and help as to where to go, what to do, how it all works etc on his first time to Pattaya to find a guy for some fun, I've PM'd a bit of advice but am rushing out the door to work so perhaps someone else can give him some gems of wisdom or point him to a few " beginners" posts as we all had to start somewhere I guess and I know he would be grateful as he's somewhat embarrassed to ask the questions that the bulk of us hardened veterans just take for granted these days lol

PS Willrag after my posting the above if you ARE on a wind up you're a dead man when I catch you after me posting that for you lol as I took you at your word ;-)

Dodger
September 29th, 2012, 05:12
WillyRag...

You really don't need any advice when it comes to finding a boy you like in Pattaya...and all bar boys will treat you right.

Just head over to Boyztown...cruise the beers bars and gogo's...when you spot a boy you like buy him a drink...pay the off fee (200-300 baht)...take him back to your room...do the wild thing...tip him 1,200 to 1,500 baht (up to you)...thank him...and say goodnight. If you want him to stay with you overnight tip him 1,700 - 2,000 baht (again, up to you). Lock up your valuables and don't be stupid.

Don't take any advice from anyone regarding the boy they think you should select. Just find the one who you like and take care of business yourself. Don't pick up any of the street hustlers your first time out...just stick to the beer bars and gogo's.

Boyztown as a great mix of boys from Tinkerbells to Rambo's, whatever bursts your bubble. Sunee Plaza also has a good mix but has more of the younger fem type boys if that's your cup of tea...works for me.

Just hit the bars...meeting friends will be easy...don't waste your time asking a boy what he will or will not do in bed. If you like what you see just take him to your room...you won't be disappointed. If you are, well, shame on me.

If by chance a boy tells you he loves you...the appropriate response is..."you think too much".

Enjoy it to the max.

zinzone
September 29th, 2012, 07:11
"don't waste your time asking a boy what he will or will not do in bed"

-This is exactly what should be asked and/or established before paying for a off and taking them back. Do I need to spell it out?!

Be warned OP about listening to wholly wrong advice.

Dodger
September 29th, 2012, 08:45
Zinzone...

Do you have any idea how the boy(s) view you as a person when you drill them with these type of questions?

Do you think it's a phenomenom that those who don't ask these types of ridiculous questions seem to get satisfied all the time?

It's amazing how much fun a Thai boy will show you when the lights are out if he views you as being jai dee...of substance...good karma. Coversely, if you present yourself as some sort of low-life...self-indulgent... slave driver...you will find yourself being unfulfilled as I suspect you often do.

I would hesitate suggesting to any newbie that they follow in your footsteps.

Marsilius
September 29th, 2012, 11:58
How sad that that brilliant publication "The Men of Thailand" ceased publication. It was the ideal guide for newbies - including me in 1993. All the stuff you needed to know from where to go and how to off a boy to how to cope with going home after your first trip. It was a victim of Taksin's moral crackdown early in the last decade, I think, and has never come back. Great shame for guys like the OP...

zinzone
September 29th, 2012, 12:04
Dodger: fortunately you do not know my footsteps, and as it happens I have an excellent relationship and super sex with most of the Thai's I know. If u are going to start throwing insults like low life and slave driver, one has to ask what does that make you(?) You have bored many of us ad nauseum with your tripe about your now departed bar boy and the bottom line was you threw a small fortune at him and at his grasping family, yet he ended up in a body bag.
You are the last person to give any sensible advice to the OP.

firecat69
September 29th, 2012, 13:50
Dodger: fortunately you do not know my footsteps, and as it happens I have an excellent relationship and super sex with most of the Thai's I know. If u are going to start throwing insults like low life and slave driver, one has to ask what does that make you(?) You have bored many of us ad nauseum with your tripe about your now departed bar boy and the bottom line was you threw a small fortune at him and at his grasping family, yet he ended up in a body bag.
You are the last person to give any sensible advice to the OP.

Although I agree with your first and last sentence, the rest is a little over the TOP and just plain Nasty.

homeseeker
September 29th, 2012, 14:54
When considering taking a boy off there is nothing ridiculous asking a go go dancer or a boy bar worker what he does or does not do in bed.

thaiguest
September 29th, 2012, 15:07
You'll be happy to have chosen Thailand and Pattaya in particular for the breaking of your hymen. Other places in Cambodia, Lao etc are often lauded here but it's all bull-crap.
The boys here are second to NONE in the world; the opportunities are varied and endless, you need to relax, throw off the Christian guilt wrap, use fairness and common sense and you'll be fine.
I agree with most of the advice from the posters (though as you can see already some can be very nasty when you ruffle their pin feathers) but I'm would not recommend that you attach yourself immediately to a 'long term' boy.
A sense of humour is always appreciated by the Thais especially the type that appeals to children at home, the more slapstick, the more obvious the action or the joke the better the Thais like it.
Have fun.

catawampuscat
September 29th, 2012, 16:41
Everyone of us was a gay sex virgin in Thailand once..
Experience is the only teacher..
Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. Some of us fall in lust/love with the first boy we off.
Some of us look for love, some for one night stands and some are too nervous to take a boy to the room or
can't decide which one, or have such low self esteem that they can't choose..
Pushy mamssans live for these type of guys and some need the push or go back to their home countries, still a virgin.

Best idea is to just jump in and take a chance. If the first time isn't what you want, just try again and again.
You will learn what works for you..It is all about having fun and not taking it all too seriously.

Dodger
September 29th, 2012, 18:03
Dodger: fortunately you do not know my footsteps

You are blind to the fact that everyone around you can detect your footsteps. Regardless of the shallow and malformed image they portray, they belong to you and only you and impossible to conceal. Your words and actions are nothing more than a reflection of someone who lacks self-confidence and is consumed with bitterness.

If the OP is a person of substance, and I have no reason to believe he's not, then he won't need direction from either of us regarding this matter. The way a person treats another person is something that's ingrained in his personality and moral character and will never change because of other peoples opinions...you are living proof of that.

Bringing my deceased bf into this conversation buys you nothing....just another example of your true character.

zinzone
September 29th, 2012, 18:46
Dodger: "Consumed with bitterness", is amongst your latest attempt to insult. All because I pointed out your ludicrous advice to the OP and because I responded to your nonsence. Seems you are the one revealing your true character.

anonone
September 29th, 2012, 18:50
One of the best articles for a newbie was on Nicky's site long ago, but has since been removed. Christianpfc once provided a link which recovers the article...

http://web.archive.org/web/20101022194647/http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/news/newcomer.html

Great overview of how interactions with bar staff work, though some of the costs/tips now should be revised.
Combine this with Nicky's site for up to date bar info, supplemented by the information on here for current tip amounts, etc, and you should be good to go.

The best advice; find someone you "click" with, treat them with fun and respect, and they will take very good care of you. Have a great time.

How sad that that brilliant publication "The Men of Thailand" ceased publication. It was the ideal guide for newbies - including me in 1993. All the stuff you needed to know from where to go and how to off a boy to how to cope with going home after your first trip. It was a victim of Taksin's moral crackdown early in the last decade, I think, and has never come back. Great shame for guys like the OP...

I have not seen "The Men of Thailand", as I started visiting Thailand only a couple years ago.
Interesting, there are old copies on sale on the internet....saw one going for $66 USD. Any of you long-term visitors with a stash of these in the attic might have a collectable on your hands.

tobias-old
September 29th, 2012, 20:05
Whoever you end up having fun with remember to practice safer sex :) Condoms and water based lube are available all over the place. :3some:

Daniel-old
September 29th, 2012, 20:14
I think there are advantages and disadvantages to establishing, before you off a boy, whether you are sexually compatible. If you are versatile yourself, perhaps the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. If you are strictly top or strictly bottom, then the advantages may outweigh the disadvantages.

If I am attracted to someone in a bar, after telling them so, I ask them if they are only top, only bottom or versatile. Most boys understand the language and most respond 'versatile'.

Whilst I felt zinzone's reference to Dodger's deceased boyfriend was completely uncalled for, his advice does work for me.

gaymandenmark
September 29th, 2012, 20:34
I have never asked host- or gogoboys, if I can fuck their ass or if they are ready to swollow my manhood.
That said maybe it is so much easyer for me to pick up the right guys, because I am normally into the little more fem┬┤boys. So most of the time we "click", in that way.

However if the interaction between me and the boy is only money related I tell him that I am top, and if it is okay.
But I would never go into the details.
It is just not my style, let me say it so.

Now I seldom off boys from the bars, maybe some freelancers, but I would say that my succesrate is, well, almost 90-98%.
So I think I am with Dodger on this.

BTW. I always find it funny and amusing when members like zinzone writes: "Do I need to spell it out?!" :pukeleft:
When members writes things like that, because he is the only one who knows what is right and wrong, in his own selfunderstanding, I stop immediately to take him seriously.

Daniel-old
September 29th, 2012, 20:46
However if the interaction between me and the boy is only money related I tell him that I am top, and if it is okay.

Which is exactly what zinzone suggests and Dodger warns against.

But I would never go into the details.

Nobody is advocating taking a copy of the The Gay Kama Sutra with you to the bar.

gaymandenmark
September 29th, 2012, 20:59
Maybe I am wrong, but when I am reading, that you should ask the boy what he "does or do not does in bed", I read it as a detailed description. And I also read it as you should do ask, because else you as a customer could get very "dissaponted."

Dodger
September 29th, 2012, 22:29
I don't see anything wrong with a farang disclosing his own sexual preference to a boy, i.e., I am a top, I am a bottom, I really enjoy getting my ass licked before getting my fanny spanked, etc., because this provides the boy with the information he needs to decide if he can (or will) deliver the type of service you prefer. Upfront communications like this can benefit both parties in the long run, but when a farang asks the boy if he is a top, a bottom, likes to lick ass and give spankings, you have just placed him in a very compromising situation which commonly results in him just giving you the answers you want to hear. In this scenerio he either struggles back in your room to deliver or is simply not able to deliver. In either case, the interaction will rarely be fulfilling for either of you.

The boys who are working the circuit right now are almost all penniless. The ones who have survived the longest and dryest low season in history will say just about anything to tuck 1.000 baht note in their pocket...so I would suggest to those of you who prefer the question asking technique to consider this....and don't complain about the boy when things don't go your way because he's going to do whatever it takes to survive regardless of your bent feelings.

My suggestion to anyone...newby or seasoned expat...is to be confident in yourselves and considerate towards the boys, remember that they are old enough to be your sons, grandsons or great grandsons, don't expect more maturity and intelligence from them than that which you yourself are capable of - regardless of what you think they comitted to...and enjoy the gift they are giving you. If you feel slighted one day, don't worry about it... the sun will rise again. Maybe your dick won't - but the sun surely will.

Dodger
September 30th, 2012, 05:13
Seems you are the one revealing your true character.

Zinzone...Paperboy...Thonglor55...Dickhead...depen ding on which mask you pulled out of the closet today, below are your statements on a similar topic a few weeks back which tells me all I need to know about your character:

With respect OP I really cannot be bothered to read through all your nonsence as the "bottom" line is he was useless and could do nothing though you were told and promised otherwise.
Stop being so effing nice to these whores and if you have the balls (which I doubt)you ought to have fucked him hard or simply made sure you got properly compensated from the bar for your wasted time etc., and also made sure the stupid little creature did not benefit from his uselessness.
Dear oh dear:
it ain't rocket science.
If a service is promised and it ain't given then there ought to be consequences and none of this pussy footing around; its the likes of the OP and his ilk who encourage these non performers and just cause the rest of us problems.

I don't think I have to say another word.

Cheers

zinzone
September 30th, 2012, 07:20
"Paperboy...Thonglor55...Dickhead...depending on which mask you pulled out of the closet today"

-Shows how clueless you are when u introduce disparagingly other members into this: I rest my case.

gaymandenmark
September 30th, 2012, 14:37
thank you for clearing up my memory Dodger.
zinzone is indead a sad personallity, and I dont understand how anyone can use advices from this creap of man. :pukeleft:

September 30th, 2012, 14:51
You'll be happy to have chosen Thailand and Pattaya in particular for the breaking of your hymen....

Funny place to have a hymen - and it does beg the question of how he has managed to shit all these years?

October 1st, 2012, 16:25
Hi guys, thank you all very much for the info and help that has provided. I fly this coming Sunday arriving Bangkok on Monday so will head to Boystown monday evening with nerves but very much looking forward to it. If anyone has the time to pm me with any more advice I would appreciate it or indeed if anyone is in Pattaya next week and fancies joining me for a beer. Thanks again

Maxxy
October 2nd, 2012, 15:34
Lucky devil, I remember my first time there and how much fun I had, hope you really enjoy yourself.

ceejay
October 2nd, 2012, 20:15
Indeed Maxxy - there's no time like the first time. (I am talking about visiting Thailand here).

Which reminds me of a post I intended to make here. Willyrag - no visit to Thailand will ever be quite like this first one. Don't overburden yourself with advice from others, don't go with preconceived notions based on what others have said, just have the experience. Provided you don't do anything truly stupid, the mistakes you make will not be the end of the world and they will at least be your own mistakes. They will be as much a part of your memories as any of the other things you do.

I wish I could revisit that first visit to Thailand but it's a chance you only get once.

cuteboy
October 4th, 2012, 19:27
Lots of the advice here is sensible enough.
However I suggest that you do not rush to find a go-go boy.
First drop in to Sunee Plaza and buy a drink or two in a bar or more of your choice. The advantage is that you can talk in a more leisurely way to boys and indeed ask other patrons for advice. You can find a boy you like that way and take him off after a chat. You also need to pay less than the 1200 quoted before. 1000 will be well appreciated, and that for longer if you wish. Even less per day if you want the same boy for several days.
Gayromeo has a host of boys looking for you, and most are fine. Make an appointment. If you do not feel sure, give him 200 baht and say 'sorry' and make an excuse.
Many here are very happy with 600.
Use some care. Lock valuables away. Do not pay silly money and you should have a fine time. We did.