PDA

View Full Version : Bon Voyage'

Dodger
September 28th, 2012, 17:14
I will be heading to LOS for adventure #23 early Sunday morning and just wanted to say "adios".

I always avoid things like internet during my 3 month sojournes and don't want you to think that I've fallen off the Earth...although, my adventures sometimes replicate the feeling of being on another planet.

I also avoid things like reading newpapers, watching TV news broadcasts or getting caught up in boring political conversations when I'm enjoying "life" - and will just have to wait till I get back to see who gets elected Presdient, the status of the Syrian uprising, what color pajama's the drunken leader of North Korea is wearing these days and Iran's latest accomplishments at pissing off Israel. All these thing are terribly important I know, but I guess I will just have to survive for a while "not knowing".

The theme I have given this holiday is "Holiday of Festivals" with plans to visit Kanchanaburi, Sukothai, Surin, Buriram and Vientiane. I have also linked up with a few boys on Gayromeo to serve as guides at a few of these places to add a little spice. I received a response from this one Laotian boy who resides in Vientiane who stated..."maybe me not too good guide...me speak English no good." I took another look at the pictures he posted on GR and replied..."no problem...I can teach you".

So, have a good one...enjoy life...hope to see a few of you maniacs on the sois.

Mai pen rai

Neal
September 28th, 2012, 17:19
Have a wonderful time Dodger and know that we will all mis you and look forward to the reports on your return!
:hello2: