PDA

View Full Version : Laos Boy in Pattaya with Photo

September 26th, 2012, 06:49
When he send a Message to me i got to like him but i can't give him a Future . He is from Laos work in Pattaya Boys Town and he speaks very good English.He has a Dream like many Boys but this one is different more honest. Yes many Boys has different stories about there Life's but this one is True and that is the Reason i like to Help him. And I now many of you not only come for Sex you looking for that special Boy. I am HIV and can't be with him but i have been chatting with him for a long time and now i feel that he deserved a good Man for a good Future. :salute:

ikarus
September 26th, 2012, 10:38
I am HIV and can't be with him but i have been chatting with him for a long time and now i feel that he deserved a good Man for a good Future. :salute:
Many of them do not know their HIV status. Perhaps , he is also HIV positive. And even if he is not, I do not see why you cannot be together.

September 26th, 2012, 10:55
Sorry it is not a Question about HIV....it is me living with it and working with People with HIV/AIDS ...my World is not this Boys Dream and if i now that i would never even try to change that....i am 55 he is 21 you understand! :nud: