PDA

View Full Version : Hero Massage in Bangkok

Wim888
September 25th, 2012, 18:17
Several members of this forum have recommended Hero Massage. Has anyone been there recently?

I visited Hero several times about 5 years ago, when I was last in Bangkok.

I will return to Bangkok soon, and would like to hear your comments.

Hero had many handsome, athletic guys when I visited. The selection of guys was so good, I had difficulty deciding....The service was excellent, both in terms of massage and sex. The manager was helpful, and not at all pushy.

The only problem was the small rooms and the narrow massage tables--too narrow to have a good time.

What is it like now?

DeHaro-old
September 25th, 2012, 21:17
same same

kjun12
September 26th, 2012, 08:16
I was there two days ago. All is well at Hero. If you don't like the small massage tables (cost 600 baht) then you can get a VIP room with a kingsize bed for 1000 baht. This is what I always do because I am certainly not petite and I just like a bed vs a table. The 400 Baht more is worth it to me. Check out Lek and Ban they are my favorites. If you enjoy the big weenies then try Lo.

Wim888
September 26th, 2012, 10:58
Thanks for the updates. When I visited Hero before, the "VIP Rooms" were always full or booked. But maybe I just went at the busy times.

How many VIP Rooms do they have?

When I visited, Hero had many attractive guys, at least 20 or so.

kjun12
September 26th, 2012, 15:59
How many VIP Rooms do they have?.
I know they have at least four.

Wim888
September 26th, 2012, 17:26
kjun12, Thanks for your comments. You seem to know a good deal about Hero. Would you recommend the place? Please provide some more information, if you have time. How many guys and what types of guys were available the last time you visited. I appreciate your insights and information.

kjun12
September 26th, 2012, 18:02
Hero opens at 3:30 in the afternoon but there are usually only about 8 boys at that time. By 6 you will have about 30 or more to choose from. How physically attractive they are facially varies but there are usually someone to please you. I have told you the names of the guys I find most accommodating. This kind of thing is so subjective that I really can't say more. I like guys who, as the momasan says: give good service.

Wim888
September 26th, 2012, 18:14
kjun12, Thanks for the additional information, as well as your recommendations for choice of guys. Of course, we all have different types.

When I went to Hero in the past, usually at about 8 or 9 at night, 30-40 guys were available, and 2 or 3 were stunning--very handsome and with great bodies. Each time I was there, the most handsome guys seemed to have bookings, and were waiting for customers.

I cannot wait to get back to Bangkok and to Hero.

Neal
September 26th, 2012, 18:28
They dont seem to have any website with photos. :dontknow:

kjun12
September 26th, 2012, 19:07
No. They don't have a website and have no interest in one. I have inquired. Don't understand that attitude but they are always busy.

xiluzer
September 26th, 2012, 19:52
Went there a couple of weeks ago.

It was my first time.. and i was really surprised with the number of boys there... SO MANY!!! (however.. only few good looking face with great body!!)

I took one gorgeous guy.. and he gave a good massage, we showered together, before and after, he was quickly wanting for sex.. and it was outstanding.

However... one thing that spoiled my experience was that he didn't let me take a photo of him.. actually he was BEGGING that i don't take any photos.. even with his clothes on.. he told me that if the captain knows, he'll be out of job!! Really?? I was really frustrated as i always take photos of the boys i off and those that massaged me!!! Urghhhhhh!!!!

Has any one shared the same situation in Hero?

anyway.. if i weren't the snappy happy type of guy.. then the experience in Hero was PERFECT!!!

September 26th, 2012, 20:18
When you go with someone for sex or a massage, you go with them for that reason and not to take pictures of them expecially making them "beg" you not to. These boys are not the same ones as years ago who did not care. They have learned cold hard lessons of the internet and the words don't worry I won't put them anywhere. They live here with friends and family and many of them do not want thier photos taken for that reason. May I suggest that you ask about a picture before just whipping out the camera and makingh a boy squirm and "beg" for you not to take a photo whether the reason he does not want it is true about his workplace insisting or not.

xiluzer
September 26th, 2012, 20:51
JustMe : of course i asked for their permission first, and i gave them extra tips for that !! And i never had any problems nor rejection before... they're always happy with it.

And yes, you can say that "you go with someone for sex or a massage, you go with them for that reason". But not me. I always take photos of the things and events that i go through in my life. Something that i could always look back and cherish. And I've been taking photos of men that i slept with for a very loooooooong time... and it's quite a habit now.

.. and there are those who didn't want me to take the photo of their face, they still allow me to take the photos of their gorgeous body (also another habit of mine)... so i was surprised that this Hero guy didn't even let me take photos of his body without the face..!!

hmmmmm.....

September 26th, 2012, 21:02
Well sorry but that is not the way you said it the first time and still does not jive. You said he begged you not to so there obviously was a miscommunication if he took tips and understood it was for photos or not. You also did not say it was for his body only and not his face and I am probably sure he could not or did not feel secure that it wasn't of his face. Finally whether you have been doing it for a looooooong time or not is immaterial as I said boys have allowed it in the past and gotten screwed where they have appeared where they did not belong.
So if he was really begging you not to do it, an additional tip for photos or a photo was clearly not understood before the camera was whipped out. As he said he would get fired so then why would he have accepted a tip for it if he felt he would get in trouble. Sorry this part of the photos doesn't seem to jive. No problem let's move on and learn from the experience to ask and make it very clear what you are looking for so that they understand.

xiluzer
September 26th, 2012, 21:30
ok.. lost in translation or something... maybe this will clear the "still does not jive" issue :

after massage and happy ending.

me : can i take your photos ? (took out my camera)
HeroGuy : may dai.. may dai .. may dai...
me: it's for memory.. you're so handsome.. please... i'll pay extra tips...
HeroGuy : may dai.. may dai.. may dai... (shaking his head and started pleading)
me : oh ok.. no face then.. just the body... such a sexy body... i'll pay extra tips...
HeroGuy : may dai.. may dai... captain know.. i no work!! (pleading)
me : huh... ok then... (frustrated)

end of story..

sorry for the misuderstanding.. maybe the choice of words that i used got lost in translation, as english is not my 1st language.. sorry... ok then.. lets move on...

kjun12
September 26th, 2012, 23:37
To me you photo obsession is a bit childish. It makes the experience sound more like a trophy gathering event.

adman5000
September 27th, 2012, 09:26
I agree that if you want to take a photo, you ask before you even take or off the guy. You will always get much better results by being as polite as possible and asking well in advance versus as a surprise. (and as JustMe suggests, most definitely ask before just taking out your camera. It would be viewed as rude, and that alone could cause the guy to say no.)