PDA

View Full Version : DaBoss Announces Final Takeover of Happy Place Bar

Neal
September 22nd, 2012, 13:10
It has been no secret that I purchased Happy Place for my boy M and after 1 1/2 years I have decided that it is time for him to spread his wings and hope the best for him. Tonight, September 22, 2012, after Boy Bingo (which I have been told that they will continue) I will be turning over full control of the bar to both M and assistant manager Game. They have owned the bar since day 1 and they will continue to own it now, the difference is that they need to learn to control and run it as thier own business for which I had purchased it for.

I wish them the best of luck and I am proud that I was able to open and run Pattaya's best go go boy bar. I hope that you continue to enjoy it for years to come but as you know my health is not good and I need to begin to shed these businesses and retire and relax once again on the beach and just enjoy life.

Gaybutton
September 22nd, 2012, 13:48
I wish them luck and I hope they will continue what you have started and will continue to seek out your ideas and advice.

I also wish you luck in whatever your plans are for the future.

Oliver
September 22nd, 2012, 15:22
Take it easy and enjoy your retirement.

joe552
September 22nd, 2012, 16:26
Enjoy your retirement, Neal, I'm sure it's well deserved. But you will still be around the bar if I wanted to buy you an adult beverage, or vice versa?

September 22nd, 2012, 16:34
...you will still be around the bar if I wanted to buy you an adult beverage..?

Never mind Neal getting out of his deck-chair and leaving the beach so you can buy him a drink - I hear people would get out of their death beds if you were buying a round !

:party

Neal
September 22nd, 2012, 17:04
The purpose of retirement is not to sit in front of the bar. Personally I wish we could all live and go on enjoying life forever but the truth of the matter is that we cannot. With two heart attacks and a stroke under my belt along with kidney failure and a previous leg by pass and an episode with cancer, it really needs to be my time to enjoy what I have left.
I go for dialysis every other day and am usually sick for many hours after and so almost 1/2 my days are spent in the hospital and recouperating. I need to enjoy the other 1/2. Thanks for the offer for a drink. I will make an appearance from time to time to enjoy a boy or in case of a special request to meet someone.
Thanks and I am sure you all understand.
:hello2:

anonone
September 22nd, 2012, 17:29
Neal.
Great to hear you are taking the time to enjoy life. I wish you nothing but the best.
I guess this means meeting you at the beach instead of the front step of the bar.

Works for me :happy7:

stevehadders
September 22nd, 2012, 21:01
Wishing you every happiness! Mr M is a super guy so I am sure everybody will continue to support him and the bar :party

lukylok
September 22nd, 2012, 21:39
Enjoy life to the max !
I will continue to go to Happy Place, that goes without saying, but hope to see you on the beach next month !

bing
September 22nd, 2012, 22:18
I wish you many Cheese Factory cheese cakes in the future, and many happy restaurant tours as well.

lo-so
September 23rd, 2012, 06:13
well we shall wait and see -all the best.

davidsobe
September 24th, 2012, 10:03
Neal, congratulations on your deciding to take it easy. So I guess you will spend most every other day on the beach. As I have some major construction underway in South Beach FL, joining my two condos, I will not visit Pattaya this coming winter. I will probably visit Pattaya again, but in early 2014. For a change, I will likely stay in the Jomtien Beach area, rather than return to BoyzTown. I have never stayed in the Jomtien beach area, so a change of pace is good.