PDA

View Full Version : All Around Thailand

Neal
September 19th, 2012, 18:35
I recieved a PM in the last two days from a business that complained that SGF appeared to be basically Pattaya.

My responses were as follows:

Most every business was sent at least three emails requesting thier input on what is going on in thier regions of Thailand and write ups to entice board members to thier areas. I also offered them special offers on advertising to entice them to join in. Now this business said he did not see any of those emails and maybe some went to people's spam box and they never check spam box mail to insure that all mail there is spam. So I post this on the board that we would love to see businesses and individuals that do not live in Pattaya, talk up your area of Thailand.

Of course the second reason I gave this person was that it appears that most tourists visit Bangkok and Pattaya and those of course then are the areas that get talked about the most. It was before I owned the board and still is after.

I have been paying for ads all around the world to bring in new members and get them all interested and talking about Thailand. It seems to be working, so I ask you all again to talk about all the things you enjoy and love about your area of Thailand and the openings and closings as well as your favorite places to visit and those you don't.

Thanks