PDA

View Full Version : Split topic

American Teacher-old
May 23rd, 2006, 22:55
I was waiting for someone to get their dander up a bit..

This is nothing new.

Fondly,
Chris

[This topic has been split from the "How come Thai boys age so rapidly?" thread- Elephantspike]

May 23rd, 2006, 23:03

This is nothing new.

Fondly,
Chris
How's business?

American Teacher-old
May 24th, 2006, 21:56

This is nothing new.

Fondly,
Chris
How's business?

Great, thanks! And since you asked, I'll give you a quick little update. Our new menu is in the trial stages now (that means I get to try the dishes every night for dinner and give constructive criticism -- do you know what that is Thaiquila?). I must say the ones I have tried have been quite delicious and just needed some minor tweaking. Not to give too much away, the fusion dishes are going to be big hit!!

Again, thanks for asking. Your a good fan, Thaiquila.

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger! **
(watch for our new menu to be launched in July!)

May 24th, 2006, 23:02
Criticism? Whats to criticize?
As a spammer, you are FIRST RATE!

May 24th, 2006, 23:37
In fact, you might want to find some statistics illustrating the incredible amount of obesity in Americans and the result of too much indulgence in junk food. We are all mostly gluttons!

And you're a (barely) living testament. Is that why you opened Needy Crooks - to put your fellow Americans off food?

American Teacher-old
May 25th, 2006, 00:29
[quote="American Teacher":1gsybzq8]In fact, you might want to find some statistics illustrating the incredible amount of obesity in Americans and the result of too much indulgence in junk food. We are all mostly gluttons!

And you're a (barely) living testament. Is that why you opened Needy Crooks - to put your fellow Americans off food?[/quote:1gsybzq8]

What are you going on about? Or do you even know? Senilty is a sad thing, Sybil.

Fondly,
Chris

May 25th, 2006, 00:47
Chris,

Just wondering what you teach/taught, and where?

Fondly,

BG

May 25th, 2006, 08:30
Just wondering what you teach/taught, and where?It's obvious, surely -
Great American Conspiracy Theory Literature (with special reference to the writings of Dan Brown) 101
Jewish Sex Tourism 101
Men in Frocks throughout History 101
Deep Thoughts For the Under Fives 101

I'm sure my friend Sybil Thrope can come up with others

catawampuscat
May 25th, 2006, 11:38
The Niddy's Nook bashers take any opportunity and spin any thread to try to zing Chris and his little cafe..In the scope of things,
Niddy's is a very small restaurant, among hundreds of others but one would think it was the only place in town..Guys, if you
don't like it, don't go and stop beating a dead horse..
Now, it seems , the bashers are getting tired of just beating up on the restaurant and want to target Chris.. Belittling what he
teaches and accusing him of spamming..I have never even tried Niddy's Nook or spoken with Chris but find the ganging up
by anonymous cowards, tedious, tacky and idiotic.. At least the village idiot seems to have moved on and hasn't taken
the opportunity to rehash his critiques..
There used to be a time when the moderators didn't allow threads to go off topic and moved this type of stuff elsewhere..I guess
it is open season...

May 25th, 2006, 11:59
Not fair, no spam, no spam boomerang.

May 25th, 2006, 12:11
[quote=Thaiquila]I was waiting for someone to get their dander up a bit..

This is nothing new.

Fondly,
Chris
How's business?

Great, thanks! And since you asked, I'll give you a quick little update. Our new menu is .... [/quote:3tv90mqg]

Perfect Chris - A witty response from you (I'm still smiling) to the numbnuts who continually seem to have it in for you. I agree with Catwampuscat - they (the board mafia who seem to thrive on being sad old bitches) need to move on, get a life, but as long as you keep your sanity and can cast them aside with your pithy and witty comments, you will still be the one to make me smile and outclass these trolls. I hope to visit you for dinner next Monday or Tuesday and look forward to tasting some of your lovely meal selections.

kind regards.

May 25th, 2006, 12:55
Chris, Just wondering what you teach/taught, and where? Fondly, BG

Food Waste Management 101

Innards and Gizzards - Keeping Real Meat Off American Cheeseburgers 102 (FWM101 prerequisite)

Thespians and Chihuahuas: Using Drama in Cross-species Communication - based on the revolutionary reseach by the revered and untenured Assistant Professor Davidcal Northstar of Lilliput Polytechnic, Hong Kong

May 25th, 2006, 13:08
I hope to visit you for dinner next Monday or Tuesday and look forward to tasting some of your lovely meal selections.

And maybe a quickie out back afterwards? My, Chrissie is going to have his hands full.

Surfcrest
May 25th, 2006, 13:10
Food Waste Management 101

Innards and Gizzards - Keeping Real Meat Off American Cheeseburgers 102 (FWM101 prerequisite)

Introduction to Cross-species Communication 69 (Chihuahuas and homo sapiens) based on the revolutionary reseach widely received in Hong Kong by the revered and untenured Assistant Professor Davidcal Northstar of Lilliput Polytechnic.

Hydra my dear,

You are a sad excuse for the the gal formerlly known as Miss Anne Thrope.
Tell us a little about your last trip to Issan, or you you'll have me thinking you aren't who you claim to be.

Surfcrest

May 25th, 2006, 13:20
For Niddy Bashers:

Can you please explain why so many fat Brit Gits are at Le Cafe and elsewhere eating the large English breakfast. Not exactly a diet plate, nor tasty. What in the hell is "streaky bacon" and who would want baked beans when just starting the day in the heat and humidity of Thailand?

For the Aussie cousins of the Brits:

Who exactly taught you folks in school? And, what exactly were they teaching? They certainly didn't do well at language instruction.

bigben
May 25th, 2006, 13:26
A simple solution:

Make a new screen name for your "helpful posts"

If business owners really don't want to annoy other posters by the constant plugging of their respective business and sincerely wish to contribute to this board, why in the H*LL don't they just make a new screen name that can be used to make helpful comments, suggestions or share stories about life in Thailand like the rest of us try to do?

Instead they/he continues to add so little to the board and then has the nerve to plug his business every chance he has. Frankly I am tired of the hype because it simply isn't true. Yes, I have tried the food and it's not all that. it is OK....but just OK. (my opinion)

He really needs to get a grip. Spend a few bucks on normal media advertising. Do you need me to lend you a few thousand baht? :geek:

Sorry, but I don't think the guys who make the comments here are mafia nor do I think they are morons or whatever names some of you have suggested.

I used to be concerned about this business and I along with a few other guys made a few suggestions about the business, but were totally ignored or "you know who" had the posts removed.

You don't succeed by kicking the gift horse in the azz. When you behave or act like you are above everyone else, you lose potential customers fast.

May 25th, 2006, 13:27
For me breakfast is nothing more that stomach lining to prepare for the gallon of hot, black coffee.
Serious chefs always mock breakfast dishes.

Smiles
May 25th, 2006, 19:39
Good idea Khun ElephantSpike ... the thread-disconnection that is.

Every time Thrope shows her horrible head ... split it.

Cheers ...

American Teacher-old
May 25th, 2006, 21:37
Perfect Chris - A witty response from you (I'm still smiling) to the numbnuts who continually seem to have it in for you. I agree with Catwampuscat - they (the board mafia who seem to thrive on being sad old bitches) need to move on, get a life, but as long as you keep your sanity and can cast them aside with your pithy and witty comments, you will still be the one to make me smile and outclass these trolls. I hope to visit you for dinner next Monday or Tuesday and look forward to tasting some of your lovely meal selections.

kind regards.

Thanks Cat & Fatman... Not to worry, these nay-sayers are so OLD -- everyone knows their tune. It doesn't dampen my spirit, nor does it cause harm to Niddy's Nook.

It is nice to hear from some level-minded users though! Can't wait to meet you!

Fondly,
Chris

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger! **

May 25th, 2006, 21:56
Maybe there is a board mafia.
If there is, I am not part of it, never been invited.
I just find your spam annoying. There are tasteful ways to promote businesses on this board by true contributing members of the board. You don't do this, you know it, everyone knows it.

May 25th, 2006, 22:37
Thanks to a tip off from the self-righteous pussy, look at this little gem of a comment that AT made three years ago which I found here:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... c&start=30 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30)

"My Thai husband and I met 3 1/2 years ago. At the time, he was a bar boy in a go-go bar, but had little "business" and didn't like the life."

Six-and-half-years on and still no business, huh Chris?

elephantspike
May 25th, 2006, 22:45
This thread is getting nasty and is serving no useful purpose. I'm closing it.