PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Vacancies

Neal
September 17th, 2012, 00:39
When making reservations in your favorite gay or gay friendly spot, please ask them if they have any vacancies still up for grabs for the holidays. Hotel and guest houses, please post that you have vacacies or are full for the holidays and help out your board members as many places are already reporting full for the high season. Time is running out for you to make your bookings! :clock:
Thanks!

jvt22222
September 17th, 2012, 06:51
Tamnak Resort on Pratamnak Soi 4 has a few vacancies left ...... they are are also on the RAINBOW-CAR.COM promotion list ......... check them out at TAMNAKRESORT.COM

September 17th, 2012, 21:50
Just a quick tip based on a recent experience I had when trying to book a room - if you ring somewhere and get a reply saying "sorry room not avaiilable, all booked up" be sure to perhaps ask again but using a different form of words perhaps as when I recently rang Mosaik Apartments to book my usual room I was told "sorry all booked up", Nong the manager then apologised profusely as he know's I usually stay there and he always tries to accomodate me ( literally) and after a lot of talk and my asking "can you recommend anywhere else close by" it turned out almost the ENTIRE other block in Mosaik was available but he just didn't think to offer it to me "as it wasn't "my" room that I usually book" - so on checking the "difference" it boiled down to one room had a Brown coloured sofa and furnishings and the other had Red - that was IT ! and apart from that they were almost identical in size, layout and price ,but without my slowing the conversation down and exhausting the other possibilities it just didn't occur to Nong to offer me the alternative room as in his mind that it wasn't the question I had asked him when I asked could I book a room, so thankfully all now sorted and I believe that as of a few weeks ago at least there are other rooms still available for the Christmas holiday season but they are filling up fast it seems so don't delay if you're thinking of booking there perhaps.