PDA

View Full Version : which go go bar in Bangkok to have fun into?

September 14th, 2012, 18:54
hi!
In a few days it will be my first time in silom by night.. i'd like to have some fun with some nice guys (paying or not :P) in the silom area but I don't want to bring them to my hotel.. is there any go go bar with some bathroom action or something similar?
thank you all ;)

corky
September 14th, 2012, 19:37
Try Nature Boys

September 14th, 2012, 20:15
Sex in the hong naam of a gogo bar - oh, the romance of it all!

Why do this when there are short-time rooms available everywhere?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

September 14th, 2012, 20:49
Sex in the hong naam of a gogo bar - oh, the romance of it all!

Why do this when there are short-time rooms available everywhere?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

interesting..how much are them usually? in which bar?? it's my first time.. i'm quite young.. I'd like to something not too "difficoult" :D

September 14th, 2012, 21:28
One or two of the bars may have "relax" rooms on the premises but I can't be up-to-date on which ones as I've very rarely found it necessary to use them. I know Super A had a room but I believe they're now closed or moved - I'm sure one or two others may have them. no doubt some SGF member will know

But many, many hotels in the Silom area will rent a room on a short time basis - Surawongse Hotel and Pavilion Place to name but 2 in Silom. There is no stigma attached to hiring a room for a couple of hours, so don't feel apprehensive or sheepish about doing this.

In the main area for Gay bars (Soi Twilight - although that's not the official name) there's the BBB Inn which does likewise. I believe the going rate would probably be around 500B - which is far preferable to toilet action I would have thought.

:occasion9:

Marsilius
September 14th, 2012, 22:13
You'd be hard put to have fun in the Nature Boys hong nam. Like the rest of the place it is positively Lilliputian.

Manforallseasons
September 14th, 2012, 23:04
I know Super A had a room but I believe they're now closed or moved(quote)scottish-guy

Was there last week, they are no longer upstairs, they are now on street level. There are some good looking can do it all guys there......They have at least 3 reading rooms on the premises.

September 14th, 2012, 23:26
3 rooms @ Super A?

They must have become very gentille - it used to be they just went at it in full view, because a lot of their customers were too cheap to hire Mama Pong's room!

Is she still there btw?

September 15th, 2012, 00:20
Super A has moved downstairs and the last time I was there I'm guessing there was enough goings on to entertain most, however I can also confirm that they have three or four small cubicle type rooms upstairs ( which I think are the same as used by Super A upstairs as there's an adjoining door to the old place there) where even though they are small and only designed for short time fun you "can" accommodate at least three people into one cubical with a bit of a tight squeeze - so I'm told anyway cough cough :-)

Manforallseasons
September 15th, 2012, 00:21
No the witch is gone! I don't know the gerth of Nirish but 4 fit nicely.

joe552
September 15th, 2012, 04:34
No the witch is gone! I don't know the gerth of Nirish but 4 fit nicely.

I have to ask, since you mention NIrish Guy's girth (waist or cock?) but 4 what fit nicely into what? :dontknow:

September 15th, 2012, 04:45
...I have to ask, since you mention NIrish Guy's girth (waist or cock?) but 4 what fit nicely into what? :dontknow:

Isn't it obvious Joe?
4 fit nicely into NIrish

September 15th, 2012, 04:59
:laughing3: He he he! And I didn't even have to say anything. :laughing3:

September 15th, 2012, 05:48
jsut cause you're a Moderator and all now Scots don't think that if it wasn't for the fact I know you'd probably get off on it you're not to old to be put over my knee for a damn good thrashing with nettles for such insulting remarks......I'll have you know I wouldn't get out of bed for 4 ........actually no I DEFINITELY wouldn't get out of bed if there were four !!! :-))

September 15th, 2012, 10:46
Has Super A moved the ground level because there older customers couldnt get up the stares?

witchhunt
September 15th, 2012, 12:47
Has Super A moved the ground level because there older customers couldnt get up the stares?

I had heard that many of the regulars were too fat to get up the stairs. They went downstairs to meet them halfway.

pong
September 17th, 2012, 18:10
no-they would have gladly been helped on those stairs.
Spr A-recollect from another forum-indeed moved to down-street level (NOT where they originally started some 20 yrs ago) but the premises that once held another rather not-to-be-named ''gogo'' bar, and later for a short while some massageoffering-but you did not get any msg-only the ''afters''-and I understand it is now these small ''treatment'' rooms that may be rented out for some togetherness on the spot. THese cubicles share AC, shower and are likely not fully closed off on the upper end-but check that yourself.
Btw-back to original Q; ANY barboy will know of tose shorttime rooms and likely have visited them a couple of times too. There are more-aiming at the much more abundant str8 ditto trade, along Patpong and along the soi across from tawan. Suriwong is best known and has them as normal or VIP/luxury.

Shuee
September 19th, 2012, 03:18
a bar called solid down the main soi of NBoys had rooms onsite also, but i think this place has gone? just ask the boy or the mamasun where rooms are in anybar & they will tell you what they know, rooms were 500bt above in old superA, or suriwong hotel has ST rooms

ceejay
September 19th, 2012, 03:48
Solid has indeed gone. Last time I was in Bangkok (in May) some of the boys from there had moved to Classic.

September 19th, 2012, 06:27
Hi guys

I will be in BKK and Pattaya in October.

I looking for slim, teen looking type boys - TWINK :)

I wonder if anyone can point me in right gogo bars?

Thanks!

thrillbill
September 24th, 2012, 23:09
Hi guys

I will be in BKK and Pattaya in October.

I looking for slim, teen looking type boys - TWINK :)

I wonder if anyone can point me in right gogo bars?

Thanks!
You'll love PATTAYA, that is all there is here...skinny, fem acting twinks. They think they're "hot" because the gay cliental here goes for this skinny and treats them like a king; meanwhile, the skinny 18??-24 year olds wouildn't stand a chance in Bangkok.

Dodger
September 25th, 2012, 15:37
thrillbill wrote:

You'll love PATTAYA, that is all there is here...skinny, fem acting twinks. They think they're "hot" because the gay cliental here goes for this skinny and treats them like a king; meanwhile, the skinny 18??-24 year olds wouildn't stand a chance in Bangkok.

They would if I was there.

Neal
September 25th, 2012, 18:36
I get so freaking tired when I read a comment like that. Either you do not live here or you just do not go to many bars.
To say that that is all that is in Pattaya is a definite untruth and stupid.

September 26th, 2012, 18:30
Do not argue guys :) please
I will check it out myself soon :)