PDA

View Full Version : Hottie Russian Massage Boi?

netrix
September 12th, 2012, 21:22
So I was riding my motorbike near my place today and saw the guy of my dreams.
I live in Pratamnak. My condo is about 3 blocks from the beach and a couple of
blocks down from me is a few new shops including a massage parlor. I rode by
and saw the most gorgeous, blonde guy I've seen in forever. So gorgeous I literally
stopped after I passed, and turned around and went back. I parked right in front
and got off my bike staring at him. I think I was drooling. He was tall, thin, and
tan, about 21ish, wearing cute little shorts and a tight t-shirt. He flashed his abs
as he stretched his arms over his head. When he saw me staring at him, he
smiled and said... "Massage?" and pointed to the door. I was so shocked that
this dream boy actually spoke to me I just reacted and said no thanks but
immediately wanted to kick myself! What was I thinking?? Is it possible this
beautiful Adonis was a working boy? and offered to give me a massage?

This area of Pattaya is full of Russians. The sign on the building was in Russian
and the barefoot blonde hottie smiling at me had a Russian accent. I think
tomorrow I might be brave enough to go get a massage!
:love7:

TOQ
September 12th, 2012, 21:46
You seem to of forgotten to mention what Soi you were on. :)

frequentflier
September 12th, 2012, 21:48
sounds interesting..where exactly is this massage place??

netrix
September 12th, 2012, 22:31
sounds interesting..where exactly is this massage place??

i'll tell ya tomorrow after i go make sure it wasn't a hallucination :)

witchhunt
September 15th, 2012, 12:49
Really it seems a long time to get a follow up report posted. I am keen to hear all the details,

Was down in Walking Street and there was no inhibitions about the European girls, and it was on the signs for all to see.

September 15th, 2012, 20:42
Whilst I'm guessing not many on here might know but purely out of interest - so are the Eastern European girls on Walking Street ( and the guys working elsewhere it seems) charging the same rates as the locals as I'm guessing " up to you" isn't part of their vocabulary and I'm sure knowing how tolerant and relaxed most Eastern Europeansseem to be when it comes to money issues I'm guessing a swift slap might be be in order from them if you tried to mess with them about perhaps ! So I'd be surprised if they were working at the same rates and I'm sure that then could lead to some interesting conversations after the event if the price had not actually been agreed before hand ? Anyone know ??

witchhunt
September 16th, 2012, 11:56
! So I'd be surprised if they were working at the same rates and I'm sure that then could lead to some interesting conversations after the event if the price had not actually been agreed before hand ? Anyone know ??

As it is now 3 days or more are you suggesting Netrix has been slapped around for asking?

September 16th, 2012, 20:00
Im suggesting nothing of the sort :-) anyway, he might have had to pay extra for that service ! I was merely wondering DOES anyone know are the russian sex workers charging the same rates as the locals ?

stevehadders
September 16th, 2012, 21:21
I ahve only experienced 2 Russians in Pattaya - both in last 18 months. They are very much more forward ie they tell you what they require finacially (which is fine with me) - one asked for 2000(which is the amount I pay long time) for short time so ok with me; the other guy wanted 3000 but as he wa cute accepted it (still a bargain compared to london prices :) )

I am very much a rice lover, but was in need of a change, and why not....... In london and the South of England I have several Oriental friends....there must be some logic in there somewhere. :party

Halfhansum
September 16th, 2012, 21:44
" A Friend" told me that the Russian girls on walking street want 5,000 to 6,000 Baht ...... Why anyone would pay that is beyond me ..
Incidently , How do the Rusians get away with earning money in Pattaya, ? Is there a special Mafia visa ?

September 16th, 2012, 22:00
The police do seem to arrest girls for working and not having visas etc etc - but only it seems "some" of them - I wonder how that could be now, one would almost think they were turning a blind eye to the rest of girls standing within ten feet of the girls they're arresting for some reason, I tell ya, those Thai policemen must drink some amount of Tea for all the Tea money they so obviously require to fund their tea addiction :-)

September 16th, 2012, 22:03
... How do the Rusians get away with earning money in Pattaya, ? Is there a special Mafia visa ?

"Tea-money" of course - known in the case of female prostitution as "Tip for Twat"

:occasion9:

joe552
September 16th, 2012, 22:15
You have such a way with words, scottish-guy :sign5:

September 16th, 2012, 22:54
And those paying the 5000 baht requested could by some be classed as a "twit for twat" :-)

Neal
September 16th, 2012, 23:27
Well I guess this is a dead issue. Netrix posted this on the 12th and promised an update on the 13th. According to my computer, today is the 16th going into the 17th.

Halfhansum
September 17th, 2012, 02:15
I think i know what has hapened here ... Saw it once on Startreck...
Netflix has got stuck in a Time-Warp ....

kjun12
September 17th, 2012, 12:47
Is it my imagination or were several posts removed from this topic?

Neal
September 17th, 2012, 15:48
I believe ONE post was removed because it had nothing to do with this thread and only was a comment to inflame.

thailuv
September 20th, 2012, 16:26
I guess the OP was hullucinating after all, or maybe the cute Russian turned out to be a medusa when the alcohol wore off

witchhunt
September 20th, 2012, 17:53
I am hoping he has been wiped out with total satisfaction. I am beside myself waiting for his follow up.

kjun12
September 20th, 2012, 19:29
Or, may be ole Netrix is a sadistic genius who is just trying to get us all worked up for nothing. Ah, the evils some perpetrate. :evil4:

dab69
October 7th, 2012, 08:26
glad he got back to us on this