PDA

View Full Version : What are best go-go bars in Bangkok?

Wim888
September 7th, 2012, 17:40
I have not visited Bangkok for almost 8 years? But--finally--I will be returning for a visit next month. I can hardly wait.
What are the best go-go bars these days in Bangkok? I like handsome, athletic guys about 20 to 25.

Years ago, my favorite bar was Midnight Cowboy in Saipan Kwai, but that has long closed.

I also liked Jupiter. What is it like these days?

adman5000
September 7th, 2012, 20:57
Dream Boy/Boys Bangkok in BKK.
But you really need to check out all the bars as many things change and such as described can be found at many.

Manforallseasons
September 8th, 2012, 02:44
Having just returned to Pattaya from 2 days in BKK I can tell you it will be a great dissapointment to your memories of eight years ago. Soi twilight is so quiet that the hawkers in the street don't even bother you anymore. If you walk to a street parralell to Patpong I recommend highly "Screw Boys", none fem boys that are very Versitile and quite a few really goodlooking guys!
Forget Saphon Kwai, nothing much other than karaoke bars and 1 go go with 3 boys (High life).

bruce_nyc
September 8th, 2012, 13:29
I was impressed with Dream Boys ( they claim to have over 100 boys ) ( tho I didn't see any to my taste, they were good ), and Jupiter2002 ( there was one there I would off ). Also, went into XBoys ( not my type, but oddly there was one there I would off too ).

Notice how a go go bar could have all the worst boys.... and yet they have one stunner that you'd take in a heartbeat.

Oliver
September 8th, 2012, 15:54
I've never been an admirer of Bangkok's go- go bars; too many straight macho men , standing around and posing. This was my impression a decade ago when I was a habitu├й...and remains now that I look in at a bar or two every six months.
The bars are aimed at the Asian market; very different to what's on offer in Pattaya.

mark86
September 9th, 2012, 09:25
Does Screwboys have sex shows?

Manforallseasons
September 9th, 2012, 21:45
Does Screwboys have sex shows?

No sex show, and thank God no ladyboy show, only great looking non fem guys animated on the stage.

corky
September 11th, 2012, 14:06
BangkokтАЩs gogo bars have something for everybody but you have to look around because there is a lot of choice. Most weekends I visit a few to see old tricks and view whatтАЩs new. I rarely stay for the shows as I find them dull after so many visits.

I am very catholic in my tastes and last Saturday I went to Tawan, Hotmale and Classic Boys.

Tawan was about two-thirds full and had at least 40 men to choose from. I donтАЩt go for the very muscular body builder type but there are several who are well toned, masculine, hard and smooth. Tawan is a Bangkok institution and has been there at least 25 years тАУ itтАЩs like тАШMarmiteтАЩ (you either like it or you donтАЩt). The men/boys are all unfailingly polite and sociable, beer is 280, the captain is the best on giving advice and thanks to him I have never taken off a dud.

Up the stairs at Hotmale, the show was on when I visited so I only stayed for one drink. It was nearly full. There are a few boys there suitable for the size queens, and a lot of diversity amongst the others; certainly enough to choose one for even the most picky clients. Frankly, I preferred the place when it was the rough, ultra-sleazy Twilight bar but itтАЩs still an interesting place to visit.

A quick look into XBoys and the show was still on so I left тАУ the place looked full. After chatting with some friends at DickтАЩs Caf├й, I ended up in Classic Boys where most of the boys are a bit more feminine in appearance and since it was getting late there were only about 20 boys left. I was the only farang in the bar at that time тАУ all the rest were Asian and had a gaggle of boys around them drinking from a Johnny Walker set.

Finally to DJ Station, my favorite hangout, where the drinks are only 100 Baht. It was so busy it took an age to even get to the bar. But soon I had found what I was looking for and met up with a trio from a Silom massage shop. And the rest, gentle readers, I will leave to your imagination ..... :love4:

egel
September 14th, 2012, 06:32
And the rest, gentle readers, I will leave to your imagination .....
Spoilsport

Magnum
September 14th, 2012, 23:58
You should definitely give Screwboys a try, it was my best visit to a gogo-bar. It's a rough place and you are very close to the action/to the boys. Many tasty dancers, not too muscular, not too fem. I was totally drunk but I could swear there was a short fuck show, but I'm not into this anyway. Even if I don't understand until today why the bill was THAT high, I have only best memories to this place and the boys. The mamasan was pushy but very helpful.

Hotmale is always a good choice. Enjoy!