PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok: The Prince massage

kjun12
September 5th, 2012, 13:14
Has anyone availed themselves of the services at The Prince in Bangkok. It is a new massage place.

I went by this week and found it to be the nicest massage place I have ever been to. Newly built and very well done. I did not use any of their services because I was in a hurry to meet someone. Location is Suan Plu Soi 6. It also has hotel rooms and a parking lot for customers.

RonanTheBarbarian
September 6th, 2012, 00:33
I have heard that it is very expensive!

Neal
September 6th, 2012, 01:20
Does anyone know for a fact what the charges are as to what is deemed as very expensive? I don't doubt you Ronan but some people may relay that a place is very expensive when the charge for a massage is just slightly abob=ve the norm.

Neal
September 6th, 2012, 04:59
Please make sure these are exact figures as we do not want to be posting false figures. When you say you remember it costing "over 3000 baht" that is NOT an exact figure and leads me to believe that you are unsure of thier exact charges and they well could be lower because of a misunderstanding. Does someone know for sure what the figures of these places are or I must delete these posts within 24 hours that claim that they are over 3,000 baht and also the one where a place was very expensive.
Sorry I dont need to be charged with libel. As far as over 3,000 baht we need to know what was it for as the charges may reflect so many extra services.

corky
September 6th, 2012, 06:43
You can see the rates for various massages here on their website:

http://www.theprincebkk.com/rate.php

I presume the tip for the masseur is additional to the massage charge.

xiluzer
September 6th, 2012, 07:11
The last time i went there (Mid August),

the cheapest price for a 1 hour massage was (or is still) 1000 bht, and minimum tip for the boy was (or still is) 1200 bht.. so if you compared to The Prince (800 bht for an hour massage), and other massage parlours (mostly 600 bht for an hour massage) Senso is indeed the most expensive in Bangkok....

kjun12
September 6th, 2012, 07:33
I presume the tip for the masseur is additional to the massage charge.
The tip for the massage is 1000 baht and it is in addition to the massage/room fee of 800 baht. This room is very nice but there are nicer rooms including one with a jacuzzi which goes for 3000 baht.

kjun12
September 6th, 2012, 09:52
Can anyone explain what Senso has that allows them to be so expensive. What do they offer that is so expensive?

xiluzer
September 6th, 2012, 10:31
kjun12 : beats me? I'm new to this stuff and i haven't been to any massages outside Silom. However, based on my limited experience, i do enjoy Senso as it offers gorgeous real manly men.

Magnum
September 6th, 2012, 11:15
The only reason why I've visited Senso several times was this absolutely cute, gorgeous and lovely masseur. In my opinion they don't have something really special. There are other places with better value, for instance Urban Male

pong
September 6th, 2012, 17:40
Can anyone explain what Senso has that allows them to be so expensive. What do they offer that is so expensive?
location, location, location. And the rumour that it has the ''best'' boys-but that could also be said from places like Hero, Albury etc.
Again: theprince is also one of the many advertsiers on the site thaimassagweboy.com (click on english/pricelist to see most-but subscribe to see pix of boys etc.-then you also get all the updates mailed). Most of the others are in suburban BKK-for those with too much time on hand, you can compare all prices-click on ''special promotion'' to see the special offers.
Tipically the others charge about 500 bt-for 60 or 90 mins, for the room rent/massage (showers, drinks included) and you tip the boy ''uptoyou'' with many having/stating minimum charges of 1000 for that.

pong
September 6th, 2012, 17:45
I've visited Senso several times was this absolutely cute, gorgeous and lovely masseur.
Having visited at least 20 or so of those msg shops spread all over BKK, IMHO ''gorgeousness'' does not relate at all to skills in msg+the rest. Plus that most of time you lie on your front and see nothing of it at all-you enjoy the strokes etc. Rather my expreience is that the chance to look at them seems enough for most gorgeous boys to simply forget the service they are supposed to deliver-V-boys massage. beside Chakran sauna, is often mentioned as such. AVOID so called Thai ''models'' as the plague. Admittedly some of the more kinky places have mirros-like those shorttime hotelrooms. Another thing-also so many times told here, is that the Thai tipically have quite another view on what makes masseurs ''gorgeous'' as most whiteys do.

Magnum
October 27th, 2012, 14:49
Because my current favourite, UrbanMale, was full (time of waiting at least one hour), I decided to check out Prince Massage. The entrance and the lobby are really impressive. However, I will not visit this place again because I don't like the type of masseurs. I knew from the internet that they are masculine/athletics, unfortunately there was no exception. I like more the slim / twink type. But the biggest disappointment was the room. Prince is not cheap (1 1/2h Cream 1.100 + mimimum tip 1.500b) so I do expect more. It was just small and dark. The massage itself was ok, but nothing special. So was the second part of the massage. I think FanClub has the best selection of boys. The quality of the massage is a matter of luck.

kjun12
October 27th, 2012, 21:47
I really don't understand some of you. Do you really think you are going to find a massage expert who is also a sex magician at these places? I'm lookin for good sex and the hell with the massage crap. When I want a massage I go to a massage place. When I want sex I go to Hero or a place like that.

Magnum
October 29th, 2012, 18:31
kjun12, don't laugh, the quality of the massage is indeed important for me. I agree that in the first place I enjoy the action that the masseur would not do while a regular massage, however, it's still a massage. After my last trip I was regenerated from some hurt in the back (some of the boys are pretty professional). If I am just looking for sex I would go upstairs with the cute boy in Super A.

Chris2324
October 29th, 2012, 18:45
we went to the prince when we were in bangkok 3 months ago, place looks great, selection of guys is great as well,
it is more expensive then men spas in pattaya, but it is bangkok so everything is more expensive there.
rooms are clean, my masseur was not so experienced with massage but special part was great and made me feel like i was in heaven, my bf also had great time