PDA

View Full Version : Another adventure begins

anonone
September 1st, 2012, 18:33
Plans have been made. Bags have been packed.

I am at the airport waiting for the first of several planes that I will travel upon for the next 20 + hours.

BF is currently climbing on a bus in his home village to begin the trek to Pattaya.

Looking forward to a long massage, our trip to Hong Kong, grilled pork for breakfast, seeing my favorite show dancer, delivering a care package to Neal, and lying in bed with BF.....and no, those are not in order of preference. :sign5:

Let the good times begin.

Nabaat
September 2nd, 2012, 10:36
panic over...thought you posted "lying in bed with Neal" :gy:

arsenal
September 2nd, 2012, 10:38
Despite what anyone else says, I still believe that Pattaya is a fabulous holiday destination. Have a great time. BE CAREFUL on the motorbike, if you rent one.

anonone
September 3rd, 2012, 14:11
Well, finally back where I belong. :evil4:

Flights went fine and now checked into The Ambiance hotel in BT. Room is nice, staff seem great. I will write up some details once I have some more time here.

After getting reacquainted at length last night with BF, he pretty much passed out in the bed. I was not tired at all, so I strolled over to my favorite late-night spot...crazy pub in Sunee. All my favorite boys were there and everyone very happy to see me. We opened a bottle of scotch and the party started. At some point, I decided it would be a great idea to keep the party going until sunrise. Not my brightest moment.... :tongue3:

If I am remembering correctly, ended up buying 4 bottles of scotch to get us to dawn. :alc:

Had a great time. Lots of playful flirting, catching up on happenings, and fun stories told as only a Thai boy can. The first night is always soo crazy....

It is good to be back !!!

Sooty
September 3rd, 2012, 17:38
Four bottles of scotch? Most Thai boys I have met can barely get through a small bottle of beer.

September 3rd, 2012, 17:44
Yes me and my bf allways do the same when we go back to Pattaya....we go to crazy pub and open the bottles of whiskey with the lads in the bar..
I first met my bf when he was working in crazy pub a couple of years ago..when we became bf's he stoped working the bar and went back to helping his family on the farm.
so every time i go back we stay up in isaan near his home for a few weeks and when we go and stay in pattaya we allways go back and see the lads at crazy pub..so its like a reuion every time ..allways have a fun time with them

anonone
September 4th, 2012, 03:17
So, for the latest.....

Slept a good part of the day away. The 4 bottles of scotch took a toll. And for those that asked, yes we drank all 4 bottles over the course of the night...from about 2 am until about 6am. Mostly 6 or 7 Thai boys that were in for the duration. A few boys stopped by for a drink, but didn't complete the marathon session. the staff at crazy pub can drink, that's for sure. And starting up the rock, paper, scissor game also increased consumption. Fun times.

Anyway, a late room service lunch served as my breakfast. It is nice staying someplace with a full room service menu. Took a massage at our favorite place. ( non gay, just one of the many shops around Pattaya Tai. I have no idea of the name, but good staff)

For the more interesting stuff. We stayed in Boyztown for the night. Had a friend of BF meet up with us and saw several shows. But first, visited a couple gogo bars.

Stopped in to see Neal at Happy Place. The same reliable time that you come to expect there. No real change noticed, which is a good thing. And I totally forgot about the selection of beers. :violent1: Have to stop back again.

Vassa seems to have a new owner....or at least new people running the place. Same type of boys dancing, but the quality down a bit. There were several customers in the bar, which is a good sign for them. Small place which is sometime overlooked.

Splash was closed, which is a shame. I don't recall hearing about this closure. Maybe I missed it...or maybe a short term thing? Have to see....

X Boys was once again a fun visit. We saw the early show (10 pm). Started with big cock parade. About 8 guys, very nice and a couple I had not seen before. No full on action show, some brief nudity and simulated stuff comprised the rest of the show. Then the b boys dance show, which I am getting pretty tired of. Seems they are all over the place. Gogo Dancers here not really my type, but the are friendly and engaged, which makes it still a fun place to hang out a bit.

Next stop at wild west boys. The did change up the show, and not for the better. Many more lady boys pretend singing. Less of the erotic stuff....and only 3 boys for that. And not that erotic anymore. And no shower scene or other nudity. But still the best back up / show dancers in town, including one special friend that still looks awesome and moves even better. But not looking for another friend tonight...perhaps another time. B boys again making an appearance, so we left. Didn't see the gogo staff, so no comment there.

Last and least, Copa and Boyz Boyz Boyz. I don't care for either one of them, but BF and his friend both like, so I suffered through it. Ladyboys galore with cheesy dancers. Gogo staff not my type at either place as well. I am sure both can be a great place for people looking for their type of show and boys, but not what I look for.

We leave for Hong Kong in the morning, so not sure how much of interest to report here. I will let you know about any hiccups with taking Thai BF out of the country and how we get along with things. Til then....

martin911
September 4th, 2012, 03:54
A busy few days it seems !!! --4 bottles of scotch ?? not whiskey ?

You should not have any problem in HKG with your BF -I took my guy there and it was his first trip/unused passport and we had no probs !!
-- Try to stay behind him as ye go through immigration,or if you go through first as happened in my case stay in view of whomever deals with him -so if needed (as in my case ) your guy can point out to the officer the person he is traveling with --and make sure he has details of hotel and flights back .

If you have the stomach for it take him to Ocean Park --the pandas alone are worth going to see !!
DisneyLand is a waste of time INMHO -
Have fun -- :thumbup:

anonone
September 6th, 2012, 06:37
Well, we are leaving Hong Kong early and heading back to Thailand.

Not much time now, as still have to pack and get to the airport. I will post more detail later but the headlines.....

***Hong Kong immigration did not go well, and really killed the excitement of being out of country / special trip.

***BF really amazed at the expense of Hong Kong...and realizing for the cost of a not very good "Thai" dinner in Hong Kong for us, he could eat for a month in Thailand...and the food would taste better.

***BF and I travel well together. No undue stress, easy going attitude, and he liked the airplane flight.

Leaving for the airport...I believe a night of Pattaya partying is needed to restore balance to the universe....look out, here we come.

martin911
September 7th, 2012, 00:55
oh ??
HKG Immigration was hassle --something like that would put a damper on a trip alright !!
What happened might i ask -- I prob have another newbie going in that direction sometime over the next 6 months or so

Il keep an eye out for the partying so then :smilebox:

Neal
September 7th, 2012, 07:08
I am sure he will relate his story but my experience when I took the boys to Disney was that when going through immigration with the boys and clean passports was that there was a 20 -30 minute delay while we were questioned and requestioned and ask to see every paper on hotels, return tickets etc. We were told that there would be no problem but they just wanted to insure that everything looked kosher and that they were intending on returning or going on to another country.

DragonMaster
September 7th, 2012, 09:18
I took my BF to HK a few years back and neither of us had any problems whatsoever. I didn't even think of staying near or behind him in line and both of us went to different immigration officers. Neither asked us about hotels or flights and we were through in less than 5 minutes. Maybe things in HK have changed in recent years, but I can certainly agree that the quality of the food and the cost certainly weren't up to our expectations and we were staying at an excellent hotel at Kawloon Bay. I did note however that my stamp gave me 90 days in HK while his was only valid for 30 days, other than that, we were treated the same.

anonone
September 9th, 2012, 18:08
OK. ┬аParty night was a complete success. ┬аWe have quickly and fully transitioned back into the easy life of Thailand. ┬а

Now that I am relaxing at Dongtan beach, I have some time to provide some more detail on the Hong Kong trip. ┬аHopefully it will assist others who may want to give it a try.

Exiting Thailand was no problem, and the direct flight to Hong Kong was fine as well. ┬аSmooth air and friendly Thai crew. ┬аEntry into Hong Kong did not go well.

In speaking with Neal the night before we left, He predicted BF would be pulled into secondary interview instead of allowing to pass straight through. ┬аWe were mostly prepared for that to happen, but I was expecting to be with BF during all of this. ┬аInstead, BF went to counter first and was then taken directly to a private room. ┬аI was not allowed to go with him, but was made to enter Hong Kong and stay in the baggage area. ┬а

It was a pretty bad feeling. ┬аAll sorts of things run through the mind, wondering if he was going to be denied entry, how I would be able to get to him to get us home, his feelings at being treated as someone of lesser importance, and so on. ┬а

Before the trip, we talked about some of the things he might be asked as well as how to answer the questions. ┬аHe had a copy of all travel documents, including hotel room confirmation and details of our return flight back to Thailand. ┬аI did make one pretty big error, and that was in not making sure BF had a decent amount of money with him. ┬аAgain, I assumed we would be together during any secondary interviews, so it really did not occur to me. ┬аI was planning on mostly using credit cards, so cash never really popped into mind. ┬а

We were apart for about 40 minutes. ┬аAfter about 20 or 25 minutes, I finally located an immigration officer and politely advised him of my situation. ┬аI mostly wanted to let them know I was waiting for him, had all our money for the trip, and was available if they would like to verify anything. ┬аIn a bright moment, this officer was very helpful, asked some questions (including the nationality of BF) and promised to relay my presence to the appropriate person. ┬аThis officer was also polite enough to let me know where to wait for BF where he would appear IF being allowed in Hong Kong. ┬а

BF did finally enter HK and appeared exactly where I was told to wait. ┬аHe gave me a brief summary of what happened, and assured me he was not treated poorly. ┬аI had already retrieved our luggage, so we exited Customs without any further trouble. ┬а

I later learned more detail about the questioning, ┬аit was mostly what we anticipated. ┬аBF was asked why he wanted to enter Hong Kong (holiday trip with his BF), how long staying (5 days), ┬аmany questions about me and our relationship: ┬аmy nationality (USA), how long we have known each other (2 years), my age (40s), where we met (gay beach in Thailand), plan activity in HK (big buddha temple and Disneyland), and why he travels to HK without any money (BF is carrying money for both for the trip).

Anyway, after all the drama of getting into HK, we were a bit underwhelmed. BF amazed at prices. ┬аHe remarked after a pretty mediocre dinner "I can eat for one month for money spent on dinner...and food not very good here.". LOL

This trip was a holiday celebration for us knowing each other 2 years. ┬аBF is proud that we took the trip and looks for any opportunity to mention it to everyone..."we just got back from Hong Kong and....." which makes it all worthwhile. ┬аBut we are both happy to be back in Thailand.┬а

I think any travel for the foreseeable future will be us exploring other parts of Thailand. Not ruling out other big trips, and they may go better now that BF is not using a brand new passport, but will have to see.

arsenal
September 10th, 2012, 11:20
As it is already mentioned on this post I am back from Hong Kong. No immigration problems of any kind, through the door in twenty minutes. Friday nights at Club Houze, a sauna is naked night when all the private cabins are locked. Great fun.