PDA

View Full Version : Offing lads - the latest

November 7th, 2005, 19:43
After offing two lads from different bars in BT, when our business was done & dusted,& after asking one for long time, & the other, I inquired where he was going in a few hours time. They both replied that they were going to play volleyball on jomtien beach.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Am I missing something here? Is there a ubiquity of lads down at jomtien beach somewhere, whacking their balls around??

Or is this the latest reply given to farlang, as to why they are leaving them so soon?

------------------

тАШ a cruising here I go checking those boyz from head to toe тАЩ

</p>

November 8th, 2005, 00:20
No I remember it was about this time last year,my thai friend use to play volleyball down there.Seems to be the last 6 months of the year.About 3am till 5am ,go to the end of jomtien beach.

</p>

colmx
November 8th, 2005, 01:57
A lot of the boys play volleyball by floodlight these days as its (obviously) a lot cooler to play after night fall...

And they don't get "black" skin from the floodlights!

As Wowpow points out elsewhere the cruising has stopped around Jomtien, to be replaced by late night volleyball and drinking...

</p>

November 8th, 2005, 04:19
After hours vollyball is very popular. Some of the boys have formed informal teams and play almost every night. Lots of socializing also.

Been to vollyball a few times with the BF and had a great time. I just watched. Lots of trim altheletic boys and a few willing to hit on a friendly falang.

</p>

November 8th, 2005, 15:13
<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Lots of trim altheletic boys and a few willing to hit on a friendly falang.<hr></blockquote>

And how much did they hit you for, dear?

</p>

Impulse
August 29th, 2009, 03:27
Do they still play volley ball there? And will they let a falang play? Im a night owl and like volley ball.

elephantspike
August 29th, 2009, 06:37
I'm sure they do. It's like a national pastime. I've played volleyball with Thais before.

(Damn, this is an old thread! It's one of the one's converted from ezboard with the messed-up formatting)

August 29th, 2009, 07:24
Do they still play volley ball there? And will they let a falang play? Im a night owl and like volley ball.

They don't allow zimmer frames as they can be used as weapons............