PDA

View Full Version : Furious Masturbators Still at Large

Brad the Impala
August 30th, 2012, 19:32
As if there weren't enough special risks in Phuket, you might be flashed too!

'Furious masturbators' flash Phuket expat motorist in midday moment of madness

Phuket Gazette тАУ Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:06:00 AM

PHUKET: An American expat has told of her shock at witnessing two men furiously masturbating by the side of the road in the Patong-Karon hills. Long-term expat Amy Bensema, 36, was driving her motorbike home on August 19 when she spotted two naked тАЬAsian-looking menтАЭ masturbating and shouting obscenities at passing cars and motorbikes. The incident happened just after 4pm, a few meters before the corner where the Secret Cliff Resort is located. Ms Bensema had just finished work in Bang Tao and was en route home to Nai Harn.

She said there were lots of cars and motorbikes passing the men at the time and that at least 10 people must have witnessed the тАЬshocking sceneтАЭ. тАЬIt was crazy. The men walked out of the jungle on the right-hand side of the road. They were naked and both were masturbating. As I got closer, I saw they were going at it furiously [sic] and one used his free hand to throw cans at cars,тАЭ she said.

As Ms Bensema got closer the men both shouted for her to тАЬCome hereтАЭ.

тАЬThey were wagging their tongues and making horrible faces at me,тАЭ she said.

тАЬAt that point I turned away, accelerated and didn't look back.тАЭ

Ms Bensema stopped at a construction site on the other side of the hill and told a security guard what had happened.

тАЬHe laughed, but then quickly apologized when he saw how upset I was. He told me to go to the police station to report the incident,тАЭ she said.

Ms Bensema stopped at a police box in Karon and then at Chalong Police Station to report the incident. Chalong Police Sub-Inspector Sutham Sriprasom confirmed the incident was recorded and that a verbal complaint had been made. He urged members of the public to call the police if anyone witnesses a similar act.

тАЬWe are not looking for these people since it is not a big crime, but if we do catch these men then they will be charged with public obscenity and fined between 500 and 1,000 baht,тАЭ he said.

Ms Bensema, who has lived and worked on the island for more than five years, said she hoped the police could catch the men.

тАЬItтАЩs not safe to have people like that running around. I really hope that no one was walking up there, who knows what would have happened,тАЭ she said.

This is not the first time Ms Bensema has been the victim of тАЬflashingтАЭ on Phuket.

тАЬA similar incident happened to me in Nai Harn a few years ago. ItтАЩs crazy that people would do that in public. I think people should know that these things happen so they can stay safe and be careful when driving alone.тАЭ

If you witnessed the incident on August 19, or witness a similar crime, officers at Chalong Police Station can be contacted directly at 076-381247 or 191 for emergencies.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/2012/-Furious-masturbators-flash-Phuket-expat-motorist-in-midday-moment-of-madness-16784.html

stevehadders
August 30th, 2012, 19:44
Mmmmmm must book a flight to Phuket :sign5: Is it not strange that she has been flashed at twice? I would pay good money to watch this free show - mind you I can only imagine their faces as I chase after them into the woodland!

Brad the Impala
August 30th, 2012, 21:18
Well it explains some of those motorbike accidents caused by "sticky" surfaces!

jolyjacktar
August 30th, 2012, 21:48
She must have that sort of face that says to people " cum all over my face". No on a serious side though if that had been two Ferangs doing it i bet the police wouldnt say it wasnt serious and i bet the fine would not be 500 - 1000bt either.

August 31st, 2012, 01:22
I'm more wondering exactly what made the guys so angry that they were "furiously" masterbating in the first place :-) as normally I would assume it's done in quite a relaxed mood - obviously someone must have annoyed them about something - maybe as flashers it was the fact that the police had just driven past them and hadn't taken a blind bit of notice of them seeing as it isn't a serious crime "apparently and so realised their valiant efforts to shock and offend were in vain which in turn made them so furious in the first place ! lol

August 31st, 2012, 13:31
Fascinating to contrast the Thai police reaction and the indicated likely fine of ┬г10/20, with what would have happened in the UK - media outrage, manhunt, arrests, charges, probably remanded in custody, court appearances, more media outrage, convictions, very heavy fine (minimum), sex-offenders register, travel banning orders, effective lifetime ban from working with children, elderly, or vulnerable persons, more media outrage.

:bootyshake:

Dodger
August 31st, 2012, 17:33
тАЬThey were wagging their tongues and making horrible faces at me,тАЭ she said.

Just too funny... :laughing3:

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2012, 21:36
...soooo annoying, where was i when this was happening...silly boys...don't they realise I would throw money at them....

dab69
August 31st, 2012, 22:09
those little satangs
can still sting, careful