PDA

View Full Version : Well and truly shafted.....

lexusgs
August 30th, 2012, 18:20
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ggage.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195324/United-Continental-airlines-Gay-couple-sues-dildo-taped-checked-luggage.html) :bounce:

Beachlover
September 4th, 2012, 12:25
LOL... What a f*** up. Baggage handlers opening a bag and leaving it unzipped with a bright pink dildo sticking out.

When it comes to some roles like baggage handling and such, you're often using monkeys and monkeys will screw up from time to time but this was pretty malicious and deliberate.

September 5th, 2012, 13:53
.....When it comes to some roles like baggage handling and such, you're often using monkeys and monkeys will screw up from time to time....

That's pretty offensive actually - these are guys doing a heavy manual job for not a great deal of money.
The sort of work that silver-spooned little rich boys who sit on their fat arses in Daddy's business, wouldn't last 5 minutes at.

I find the dildo story is pretty amusing actually.
The idea that a couple of queens can't possibly take a holiday without packing their favourite dildo is pretty funny in itself.

joe552
September 5th, 2012, 15:43
I'm with you on this one, scottish-guy. Baggage handlers don't Xray luggage, I think this was more likely to be Customs officers. But a fun story all the same.

Neal
September 5th, 2012, 15:49
Yes the customs people. Baggage handlers only load and unload.

Beachlover
September 19th, 2012, 15:02
That's pretty offensive actually - these are guys doing a heavy manual job for not a great deal of money.
The sort of work that silver-spooned little rich boys who sit on their fat arses in Daddy's business, wouldn't last 5 minutes at.

I find the dildo story is pretty amusing actually.
The idea that a couple of queens can't possibly take a holiday without packing their favourite dildo is pretty funny in itself.
It may be amusing but that doesn't make it right...

As for calling them monkeys, we're chatting casually, not making company PR statements to the media here. I don't find it offensive and I did a stint as a baggage handler (not airport though) when I was younger... it was a great workout.

I used to tease my ex-BF about being like a monkey until I realised that in Thailand it's regarded as more of a negative term (e.g. referring to naughty children), instead of the way I think about monkeys as cute, cheeky, lovable things. Now he throws the monkey term around a lot when referring to his less-intelligent staff LOL...

Wesley
September 25th, 2012, 09:33
I once called Obama a [racial slur removed] when speaking to my Filipino Lover, He almost had a heart attack until I explained in the deep south of America, such a term was used often by my father to describe his neighbors. My attempt at humor was not taken very well. I stand by my statement though and care for his eminence the white house [racial slur removed] Obama as exactly that. I could care less how much he has done for the gay community, he has done a hell of a lot less for the dollar and businessmen and if left to do his will for 4 more years he will destroy the whole damn economy. Truth is I wish he would spend more time on the porch cooling off and less time in the oval office working on his hit squad remote airplane game.

Sorry Wesley, it may have been acceptable in the deep south in your father's time - times have changed SG

Neal
September 25th, 2012, 18:22
May I ask what the above post has anything to do with the baggage handling that this thread is all about? Let me know Wesley before I delete it or copy it and start a thread with this subject.

Wesley
September 28th, 2012, 08:14
Oh you know it was intended to upset your day, I could careless what they call him as long as its not to my house.

You did not upset the day for anyone. What you did do is show your Ass

BFF

Wesley
October 2nd, 2012, 10:31
Oh you know it was intended to upset your day, I could careless what they call him as long as its not to my house.

You did not upset the day for anyone. What you did do is show your Ass

BFF

Okay Boss, if I come I will make sure me and the guys avoid your day and night job. The only reason I am upset is the board has become one big ass advertisement for an .... breed of Pattaya and Thailand guys that now are looking anywhere but there for a good time. This once was a place shit like this could be discussed and then move on to better days but, your way or the hi- way only runs those watching away. They figure if this is the guy I am going to run into at a bar when I go, then I just as well look a better place to go. I have already emailed my group to consider other options Thailand is dead as hell and is never going to change. And indeed I have a nice cute ass, no fat ass here, I love to show it. so I have been begging for you to throw me off this forum when are you going to make my day. we have two options, I can be like i used to be and get along with every one or, you can stop being a Marine Sgt "no class". I prefer the one before. Look at my posts before you took over and then after I found out who and why, you run the forum as is. I am two different guys. I never gave anyone any trouble. I got a lot and took it, but your not worth taking it anymore. So, I sent the email out... no one I know will be back. if you remain this way there will never be another trip there from me. You are killing business for the forum and every where and everyone elses place as well as yours. all over a few words that don't mean shit to anyone and never intended to be taken the way you took it. he, Mr. President, is a public figure , I can say what ever I like , even and especially if its satirical in nature.

Malaysia looks nice though so does Korea. a little further to fly but damn nice clean smart kids.

Neal
October 2nd, 2012, 14:19
While I did not make the decision to delete your RACIAL ATTACK and SLURS, I agree with them.
First as said before, this thread has nothing to do with your comments and two there will be no racial slurs and insults on this board. Now if you cannot abide by that, there is another board that you can go to that promotes it.
:hello2:

October 2nd, 2012, 17:11
... all over a few words that don't mean shit to anyone ....

The facts of the matter are that the moderation team did not seek out your post - your post was reported to us.
So, Wesley - you are well wide of the mark - the few words obviously DID mean shit to people, hence the complaint/s.

:occasion9:

Liamog
October 2nd, 2012, 18:38
I once called Obama a [racial slur removed] when speaking to my Filipino Lover, He almost had a heart attack until I explained in the deep south of America, such a term was used often by my father to describe his neighbors. My attempt at humor was not taken very well.

I just watched the movie 'Mississippi Burning' again last week. Seems to me folks in the 'deep south of America' had a strange sense of humour indeed.

Neal
October 2nd, 2012, 20:19
Well not only were these words removed because of being in very bad taste, if you remember Wesley's last tirade, it was all about something (I dont recall) that I had supposedly done to him or others. After several posts Wesley admitted that he had made the entire fiasco up to "test" out my patience and see if he would be banned from the board as he thought he might.

Well whatever it was it raised and entire storm where there were a lot of hot remarks and got members very angry and he issued a public apology. It seems that Wesley cannot make a post without thinking this is the old board and everything that he used to do that wqas considered acceptable, still is. It isn't.

francois
October 4th, 2012, 11:46
I once called Obama a [racial slur removed] when speaking to my Filipino Lover, He almost had a heart attack until I explained in the deep south of America, such a term was used often by my father to describe his neighbors.

Bravo to your Filipino friend; boo to you.

Khor tose
October 4th, 2012, 14:44
I once called Obama a [racial slur removed] when speaking to my Filipino Lover, He almost had a heart attack until I explained in the deep south of America, such a term was used often by my father to describe his neighbors.

Bravo to your Filipino friend; boo to you.

Don't forget, boo to his father for ever teaching him words like that are ever acceptable. Sober up man. Hell, just the fact you think Romney is a better choice for America tells me you have "lost it".

Wesley
October 4th, 2012, 23:29
well this is not so bad at all, had awonderful time pulling your string for a while. I should write a novel sometime if you guys believed all that shit.

[Your coat is on a very shaky peg - SG]

Was on a shaky peg even from the start. DaBoss

francois
October 5th, 2012, 07:12
I did wonder if our Southern White Boy referred to his Little Brown Buddies and lover as flip, kano, gook, tailless monkey or even Asian xxxxxx; all racial slurs for Filipinos.

Neal
October 5th, 2012, 07:42
"Porch monkey" and unlike what he said, he did mean it. He also meant the probems before where he caught shit on the board about lying that we had done stuff to him and he publically apologized. This is the second time he later claims that he was only joking and pulling our tails and he can have one more shot. 3 strikes and he wins the boot. :munky2:

Wesley
October 5th, 2012, 14:27
I did have a good time, I was bored while I await the election here in the states. I will go back to my brown friends there and all over the world. I have fed them clothed them educated them and sheltered them. I have no issues with any person of color except one. I will give you a guess as to which one. The arse hole has cost me a small fortune. Other than that I really have no issues with any person of color any where in the world. Now that is the facts.

As to the new forum it is slightly boring compared to before and I miss some old friends that have left but after supporting all the owners before, I felt shafted to see it in the shape it was in and only for a huge advertising campaign, that it was bought from the former owner. Now that I regret, however I have no control over those issues and there is no reason as you say to carry on my "Tirade", I think you called it. Excuse the ending with a preposition. But as to if you throw me off it would be of no real loss to me to repeat your plans to rid me of the board. I already ask you too and I am still here. That is how much I care if I am gone. Hoever if I would ever want to go back there. I suppose this is not the only one I am a member of at this time.

[Wesley, nobody "has plans" to throw you off the board - just play nice. SG]

Neal
October 5th, 2012, 16:48
Now what I was trying to post when I read the above by Wesley was that this is a very interesting post that only dislikes one man of color.

"I will go back to my brown friends there and all over the world."
and

I have fed them clothed them educated them and sheltered them.

Wesley you are a racist. Period.
Also if you keep trying to get thrown off the board as you state above, I have a solution for you...... stop coming here and ask for your membership to be deleted.
That's easy enough. :hello2:

Manforallseasons
October 6th, 2012, 21:59
:ow: