PDA

View Full Version : Cambodia young male dancers at Station Wine Bar

paulg
August 29th, 2012, 11:12
One of the things I dont like about male dancers in Bangkok is they are too fem.

The Siem Reap Station Wine Bar now has 3 male dancers wed/fri/sat nights at 9.30 and they are great dancers, They also have ladyboy dancers but they are like the boys, there for fun. The bar attitudes I think is killing most bars.

here is a map

http://thestationwinebarsiemreap.com/

on the webpage is a map.They are in seven street

paperboy
August 29th, 2012, 17:49
wow

sounds good
hope there still there, when i go next may - june

Sooty
September 3rd, 2012, 17:41
I was there last week, highly recommended.

lonelywombat
September 19th, 2012, 08:24
Saw these boys dance both friday and saturday nights and they are really great. Apparently they have been on TV and have been most successful.

These are the main show elements in gay Siem Reap that I visited,there might be others but this bar with great wines by the glass, was really my scene.

Hope you continue to do well.

October 12th, 2012, 20:32
There's a new gay bar in Siem Reap.
They too have muscle boy shows - http://www.ei8htbar.com
Unlike other bars in Siem Reap, they have a rooftop lounge, so nobody can look in.
This means sexier shows with real hot guys :ura1:

goji
October 12th, 2012, 21:37
Presumably the ei8ht bar is on the same premises as the ei8ht rooms guest house?

Potentially quite convenient for residents, or at least for the residents who don't want to be sleeping too early.

October 13th, 2012, 00:50
Now, suppose I'm a resident there: it's 10pm and what should I do - sleep or watch the boy show?

Tough call, isn't it?

:evil4:

joe552
October 13th, 2012, 02:41
Surely, scottish-guy, by 10pm you're tucked in bed with a cup of Horlicks? :occasion9:

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2012, 07:45
Gaybutton challenged me to make a report on my trip to Siem Reap. I posted this there and copied for here

My trip was an add on to my trip to Phnom Penh, and I flew with Cambodia Air to Siem Reap. I did not try PP for contacts but had made contact with a number of Siem Reap boys from Gayromeo. It took a little patience to weed out the PP gay guys but I had a reasonable list and a number of replies before I arrived. Most were good value ,nothing like the overworked GR in Pattaya.

I stayed again at Golden Banana ground floor near the pool and enjoyed my time. The trip from front door of GB up the lane towards the river to the shopping mall, was but 50 yards, and the other end at the entrance to the mall was the small bridge.

The thing I enjoyed was the ability to have a drink, lunch or dinner within Golden Banana, as it rained daily.This allowed time to engage with the boys to discuss how hard things are for them and the very strict laws they have to live with. They seemed more comfortable talking away from the rooms.

The places I liked to eat at were mainly Italian. I was ripped off at a Place called AHA restaurant, who charged double the price of wine in Australia, in a duty free country. Dinner at best was so so.

The restaurants in Pub Street and immediate surrounding area, I avoided as I liked to try the places just outside where locals seemed to dine.

The owner of the Station Wine Bar suggested several places to dine and arranged for a pizza to be delivered for me ,whilst waiting for the show to start. I went there the wednesday,friday and saturday nights they had the show and maybe called in for a night cap other times.

http://thestationwinebarsiemreap.com/

I enjoyed the social atmosphere, was not in a tourist but relaxing mood, enjoyed the massages and can highly endorse the trip for those seeking an alternative.