PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Report Part 2

thenorthguy
August 24th, 2012, 04:51
Which Idiot Locked My Report.....Firecat69 talks about rubbish post...really do we really need to know about zipper factories or CheeseCakeShops.

It has been confirmed that prostitution is illegal in Thailand why then are GO GO bars allwoed to advertise on sites like this...Does that mean they support the illegal activity.

August 24th, 2012, 06:20
Which Idiot Locked My Report..... It has been confirmed that prostitution is illegal in Thailand why then are GO GO bars allwoed to advertise on sites like this...Does that mean they support the illegal activity.

?? I didn't realise it was illegal to perhaps have a cute guy to sit beside you in a bar ( go go or otherwise) and maybe have have a drink together, or to off a guy and perhaps go for a nice meal and engage in some gripping conversation about culture and the arts in Thailand etc or maybe go to a club or a karaoke bar and sing a few songs together - until that day comes or they make doing any of THAT illegal then perhaps we might have a problem, until then perhaps I don't think we need to get too excited eh thenorthguy ?

But considering the bars you visited on your trip I guess there's nothing we all need to tell you about going with prostitutes now is there as you seem well versed with the sleaziest bars in bangkok yourself there - no matter how many times you protest otherwise lol so you're fooling no one mister :-)

Neal
August 24th, 2012, 07:59
When you start talking about bars and staff pulled a knife on you etc., it will be locked. Get it? Got it? Good!
I'm sorry there were things just too far out there and we all saw where the thread was going and that was downhill fast. If this one does the same guess what?

Oh and PS. I am the "idiot that locked the other thread! DaBoss

firecat69
August 24th, 2012, 08:11
When you start talking about bars and staff pulled a knife on you etc., it will be locked. Get it? Got it? Good!
I'm sorry there were things just too far out there and we all saw where the thread was going and that was downhill fast. If this one does the same guess what?

Oh and PS. I am the "idiot that locked the other thread! DaBoss

Good Move DaBoss!

thenorthguy
August 24th, 2012, 16:51
They say the truth hurts...locking the post obviously hit a raw nerve.....maybe for the safety of others i should name the bar....but the post will be locked as they are probably a supporter of this site. Just recieved a somewhat interesting private message....more to follow....

Neal
August 24th, 2012, 17:15
Thenorthguy it has nothing to do with who is an advertiser and who is not; it has to do with Thai libel laws so please do me a personal favor and fuck off with your attitude or find another board...... and that isn't in a PM!! Is it Out there enough for everyone to read??? :pain10:

firecat69
August 24th, 2012, 19:37
Thenorthguy it has nothing to do with who is an advertiser and who is not; it has to do with Thai libel laws so please do me a personal favor and fuck off with your attitude or find another board...... and that isn't in a PM!! Is it Out there enough for everyone to read??? :pain10:

YEA!!!!!

thenorthguy
August 25th, 2012, 05:27
MMMMMM The best defence is attack.....well done. I was wondering if you could do us all a favour and run off and have another heart attack...but this time can you make it fatal and save us all.

firecat69
August 25th, 2012, 05:42
MMMMMM The best defence is attack.....well done. I was wondering if you could do us all a favour and run off and have another heart attack...but this time can you make it fatal and save us all.

Block the Bum permanently. He is a worthless piece of S--T.

Andaman!
August 25th, 2012, 06:49
Time for TheNorthGuy :knob: to be permanently expunged from this board. His posts have not added much since he joined and he is generally tedious and disruptive. His posts make me think not a nice guy either. The last one takes the biscuit. He has sunk so low he might find the :tif: on the sea bed. Wishing someone was dead is bad at any time - when it is someone who has health issues even worse AND to cap it all he is referring to DaBoss who keeps this board going. If he had an ounce of decency he would retract the statement and apologise. Whether he does or not he should be booted into touch as far as this board is concerned and I would hope the moderators of other similar boards will ban him too. He won't be missed.

stevehadders
August 25th, 2012, 07:19
North Guy's last post is despicable and vile in the extreme - I agree he should be barred

August 25th, 2012, 08:17
I tend to agree, he is no longer here.