PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Lumpini WiFi

cameroncat
August 24th, 2012, 02:39
Anyone that has stayed there lately can you report on the quality of the WiFi in the rooms? I really need an acceptable signal while staying in Bangkok. I haven't stayed there in many years. It looks like they added a swimming pool hat was not there before..

gaymandenmark
August 24th, 2012, 05:31
Well it is 2 years ago I stayed there, and I could see some danish television in good quality on my pc in the room. And at that time WiFi was free.

donald1
August 24th, 2012, 06:44
Stayed there last trip in Feb. and wifi was very acceptable. No problem at all and quite fast.
The pool has been there for as long as I can remember (years) on the roof. It doesn't get much
use but the wifi works good up there and if interested can sometimes find some action in the
sauna. It's all good.

billy2bs
August 24th, 2012, 07:27
And room rates seem to be up at Pinnacle too since earlier in the year..Room was 933 bht now its over 1200. What's with that?

kjun12
August 24th, 2012, 10:00
Well it is 2 years ago I stayed there, and I could see some danish television in good quality on my pc in the room. And at that time WiFi was free.
If Danish television is as bad as many of your comments on here, I don't think it is worth much. :happy7: LOL

cameroncat
August 26th, 2012, 08:04
Definitely cheaper to book through Agoda then The Pinnacle website.