PDA

View Full Version : Catering For You @ Home

Monty-old
August 22nd, 2012, 14:51
Hi All
If you like to have a Dinner Party for 4 to 8 guest at home, We @ MONTY'S PEARL CAFE can do everything for you.
Call in and discus your menu.
Within reason, you can have what you want.when you want.
Take Care
Monty

easyride
August 23rd, 2012, 11:46
Egg & chips for four plus silver service?
I'd change your signature matey or any potential visitors end up at I Ting Tong cafe/ restaurant/ bar.

August 23rd, 2012, 12:20
...Come to MONTY'S Near to Sunnee Plaza. Soi VC - Soi Monty..Opposite Collonial Bar (ex-LaCage White Knight) Food Drink & Entertainment Nightly!..

...I'd change your signature matey or any potential visitors end up at I Ting Tong cafe/ restaurant/ bar.

The comings and goings must all be very confusing for the Sunee Plaza locals as well - I mean it was only recently they woke up to discover they had gained a Soi Monty in their area - and now presumably, with his business relocation, their new street has also disappeared!

This could start a trend though - just think, in BT we could have a Soi Neal, with Soi Madame Jim just round the corner.

I must admit I giggled at a catering service telling customers they can have whatever they want "within reason"

I can just imagine it now - "No - you can't have fucking sprinkles on the Ice Cream - what do you think this is?"

:occasion9:

Neal
August 23rd, 2012, 19:49
I want a statue when I go. Fuck a Soi!!

August 25th, 2012, 01:10
I want a statue when I go....

This is new - up 'til now you've just wanted to be stuffed and mounted.

:occasion9:

Neal
August 25th, 2012, 01:20
No dear. My old staff said that they would have me stuffed and mounted that I was not going anywhere! I had not up til now decided but the thought of a statue would be nice. The condition they leave these sois in makes me think; would they pave my street in gold bricks or not. No A statue will be better thank you very much!

Dodger
August 25th, 2012, 06:17
Monty wrote:

If you like to have a Dinner Party for 4 to 8 guest at home,

Hi Monty,

Sounds like a great idea.

If I were to order 4 to 8 guests (ages 18-18-1/2) preferably wearing leopard-skin bikini briefs could you deliver? 555, joking (kind of), but your idea has merit.

Cheers

catawampuscat
August 25th, 2012, 17:12
Does anyone remember Niddys Nook catering service?
Niddys Nook possibly the only restaurant to get more postings than Montys or I tingtong, and most of
the postings were less than kind..

August 25th, 2012, 23:52
No dear. My old staff said that they would have me stuffed and mounted that I was not going anywhere!...

I didn't mean you wanted to be stuffed and mounted when you die, dear - I meant now

:hello2:

Neal
August 26th, 2012, 01:40
That would mean murder my dear!

Anyway, I asked Monty to make me a Corned Beef Dinner for 4 or 5 last week and I have to say that everything was very very good!
The corned beef was nicely smoked, I requested long cut carrots, cabbage, and potatoes. He sent both with parsley sauce on the side.
Bonuses were homemade chicken soup and ice cream!

This week we will have him do the chicken soup again and next week an American style Meatloaf dinner!