PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Friend!

Neal
August 20th, 2012, 21:11
Pictures are allowed if the posted person has gives permission. Post your loves picture if you would like.

I love Joe and have loved him for several years now. He is straight and loves girls but always said he loves me like his parents. I love him so much and am very proud of him and our relationship is about 4 or 5 years old. :love4: Some of you look down on a person loving a straight boy but I have found that he wants nothing from me, Just love and a person to talk to. I give all I can. Thank you Anonone for giving me the the desire that made me want to start this thread and know that I put him in a place where people will know and be able to view this for many years.

August 21st, 2012, 14:31
Yes ..that was good to read....its not allways about sexualty ..some people are good friends no matter what

August 21st, 2012, 15:14
Good point!

In my case, I hold that true friendship and sexual relations are incompatible - I have relatively few people I call friends, none of whom I would ever dream of having sex with.

People I have sex with are in a different category altogether - they may either be one-off business, irregular business, or my bf (who takes an "it's only sex - you don't sleep with him" attitude. All those categories I do not class as "friends" - the first two are less than friends and the latter is far more than a friend

Does that sound fucked up? Do I need therapy? - And why do I ask such questions when I can guess the replies?

:sign5:

Oliver
August 21st, 2012, 15:48
Agreed.
Some gay Thais (maybe straight ones too) make a clear distinction between love/friendship and sex, claiming that the sexual aspect gets in the way. Sex, for them, is just a bit of fun while friendships are for life.

Neal
August 21st, 2012, 16:04
Hmmmm.... I see... well I never thought.... did I misword soemthing again??!! :violent1:

I never meant the thread to go that way. No Joe and I have been sexual friends for that period of time also but I wrote this because he is much much more that a sexual person I see from time to time, he is my friend. I count friends on one hand.

No Joe calls me up when he wants to come over and talk and see what thoughts I have going on and I let him know and we sit and talk and talk forever. Once in a blue we have sex but there are no pressures and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't neither of us, or I guess I mean I don't cry. :crybaby: He is a special friend and he fondly and lovingly cries for hours at a time with the thought of losing me to ill health and I love him so. My true beneficiary and he hasn't killed me yet! No I just meant that I wanted to let people know that if they have a love or a friend, they sure can post his picture and say how much they appreciate and love them.

:love4:

August 21st, 2012, 16:47
No., No, DB - you didn't mis-word anything - I'm just saying that's the way I personally think of these things - I'm not suggesting that I'm right or that anybody else is wrong.

Oliver - yes - my asian BF has the attitude that I could take another boy because it would be "only sex" but it's not on to show the boy any sort of affection other than sexual. I can say the boy is "cute" but not that he has "lovely eyes" :dontknow:
And it has to be two way - if he wanted to take a boy for sex, I'd be expected to accept that - on the same terms.
Having said that it's only ever happened twice (both on my side - because I refuse to pay for HIS bit on the side LOL). The 1st time was fine (the other boy was his friend) but the second (when I showed affection to the boy) ended in argument, tears, and my BF running off to pack his bags - even before I got the other boy to the room! In the end I had to just pay the boy off - but since he was from Mic My I'm sure he'd seen it all before :sign5:

:hello2:

adman5000
August 21st, 2012, 20:15
I have always enjoyed the Thai guys who enjoy our company and are not commercial. I appreciate that they do not have the same bias towards age difference as in my part of the world. It is pure fun to sit and talk with them about many things and enjoy their curiosity. I have several that I have maintained friendships with and whenever in Thailand, we get together for food, movie, or just talking. Most of them have never asked me for anything. In these cases it is about friendship and not anything about sex. I think it is more about being with someone jai dee for them and I find them very protective of me. It is just another reason I enjoy coming to Thailand.

allofmesuneeplaza
August 23rd, 2012, 08:51
Definitely looks very loveable! :-)

Impulse
August 23rd, 2012, 09:33
He is a special friend and he fondly and lovingly cries for hours at a time with the thought of losing me to ill health and I love him so. My true beneficiary and he hasn't killed me yet! No I just meant that I wanted to let people know that if they have a love or a friend, they sure can post his picture and say how much they appreciate and love them. Geez, now you have me feeling sorry for the Cambodian boi who chews with his mouth open. :crybaby: How many "friends' do you have?

August 23rd, 2012, 12:30
He is a special friend and he fondly and lovingly cries for hours at a time with the thought of losing me to ill health and I love him so. My true beneficiary and he hasn't killed me yet! No I just meant that I wanted to let people know that if they have a love or a friend, they sure can post his picture and say how much they appreciate and love them. Geez, now you have me feeling sorry for the Cambodian boi who chews with his mouth open. :crybaby: How many "friends' do you have?

Well, from what he's told us so far - 2 more than you. :ura1:

j/k Rocket :evil4:

Neal
August 23rd, 2012, 19:54
Yes Bee chews with his mouth open all the time. he sounds like his own pigfest at the trothe at feeding time! I am working on it and expect to be win that battle. Boyfriends? Well too many. Two live with me and a dozen or so I can call :evil4:
I may be old but I am still a heliport!

TOQ
August 23rd, 2012, 19:57
I was thinking more like a naval docking station than a heliport :laughing3:

Neal
August 23rd, 2012, 20:19
Hey I am a girl on a mission and that's to bring comfort to all those young handsome boys in the World that are in need. I have no time for doing anyone twice!

August 23rd, 2012, 21:10
I was thinking more like a naval docking station ..

Full of discharged seamen you mean?

:ura1: