PDA

View Full Version : DaBoss, Gay Button and Bruce_NYC Night Out!

Neal
August 19th, 2012, 08:09
Well here is a match made in .... uhhhh, heaven? No it really was a lot of fun. The first request was plastic knives only, please! :sign5:
Bruce started his story of Nicky taking him out in Sunee and how scared he was because of all the robberies and rapes and murders he had heard down there in that Sunee area. :sign5: GB responded stating he knew he was going to get attacked for that one!! :violent1: We all met semi promptly ish at Cafe des Amis Bruce with cheese cakes from NYC as an offering, Gay Button in his usual Pattaya attire and well me.
A great night was had with the periodic appearance and promise of death or at least loss of limb if I continue going to Bruno's and my continued screaming that he needs to get Maine lobsters and Alaska King crab like Bruno's got for me to help keep the pleasantly plump one there.
No GB, me, not you!!
Bruce had the Potobello Mushroom cap appetizer and I had a new sliced salamis, roasted plump tomatos (again not you GB) and it really was very good, and GB had the US Scallops on Spinich. We moved on to Beef Buguinon and I am sure I misspelled it and GB has a rib eye I do believe.
Deserts of chocolate fondants were everywhere and the restaurant police had to be called because someone's delicate fandant broke open before it hit the table. Lawsuits were filed and negotiations were held before the restaurant police and a swift settlement was offered, accepted and the fun continued! All in all a very very nice time and all agreed that it was indeed a lot of fun with the appearances & jesting of Blu and the fact that none of us had real knives!

To Bruce_NYC I indeed thank you for the New York Cheese Factory Cheesecake, but I still think your a fucking nut. You think I would drag cheesecakes for Monty, GB and me, around the world just to get a free dinner? OOpps! I wasn't supposed to say that again was I :sign5:
I think this dry humor is a New York thing isn't it Bruce_NYC. It's like you need to born in NY in order to understand the fun in the comments! GB believe it or not, a tad roasting on everyones part and plastic knives kept the evening all in fun, Blu and his well sometimes whitty humor :occasion9: and of course what party would be a party without the whitty humour a moi. Moi?! I thank you so much for being there! :ura1:

Gaybutton
August 19th, 2012, 16:42
I thank you so much for being there!
And I thank you for having me. And thank you again, bruce_nyc for actually bringing us those cheesecakes. I thought he was joking, but he really did it and went to some trouble to do it too. Guess what I'm having for dessert tonight!

DaBoss got to play Don Rickles during dinner, so I know he had a great time . . .

I had a terrific time with DaBoss and bruce_nyc and for those of you who have not tried Caf├й des Amis, you're missing one hell of a fine dining restaurant - even if I happen to be there in my "Pattaya formal." Wonderful food, very pleasant atmosphere, and in my opinion some of the best service you'll find in Pattaya, or anywhere else for that matter.

Caf├й des Amis is virtually next door to the Sansuk Sauna. Dinner at Caf├й des Amis following a visit to Sansuk Sauna - I can certainly think or worse ways to spend a day!

By the way, Caf├й des Amis is closed on Sundays.

Dodger
August 19th, 2012, 20:42
I think this dry humor is a New York thing isn't it Bruce_NYC. It's like you need to born in NY in order to understand the fun in the comments! GB believe it or not, a tad roasting on everyones part and plastic knives kept the evening all in fun,

It sounds a bit rude to me.

Neal
August 20th, 2012, 00:34
Well than thank goodness you weren't invited then! :blackeye: :sign5:
Now Dodger, I have sent you some messages. When you gonna read them and learn how to use the quote system?

Monty-old
August 22nd, 2012, 14:38
Hi All
I would also like to thank Bruce NYC For the great cheese cake, It goes wonderful will my home made Ice Cream.Bruce you are a gentle man, It was a very nice gesture, I If any one would like a slice of new York cheese cake, with ice cream . Just drop by. Its on me & Bruce nyc.
Take Care
Monty

Khor tose
August 22nd, 2012, 15:45
Excuse me, I must run out and buy some insulin. this topic is definitely giving me a sugar overdose.

August 22nd, 2012, 17:58
Excuse me, I must run out and buy some insulin. this topic is definitely giving me a sugar overdose.

Listen KT, you don't know the half of it -

The way I heard it, DB + GB + B_NYC (looks like a mathematical formula) all ended up in the pokey after putting their gladrags on and going out for a night on the tiles.

Apparently, Monty had to come and bail them out from their brief incarceration. It took him a while to arrive at the jail because he couldn't find the main road from his secluded cafe, (whereas prospective customers have the opposite problem).

It was all captured by Pattaya Daily News but DaBoss has thrown his weight about to stop publication.

Fortunately I have obtained a photo of the very moment Monty arrived to post bail, and I show it here in the interests of truth and justice.

[attachment=0:32hrqlt7]TheBoyztownBags.jpg[/attachment:32hrqlt7]

martin911
August 23rd, 2012, 00:45

classic !!!!