PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Report Part I

thenorthguy
August 17th, 2012, 20:07
Arrived in Bangkok a few nights back and thought I would report on activity in Bangkok...

Super A has moved downstairs where the massage place use to be. They say some things never changed well there have been a few changes. I think the only thing that has changed is there is more light and the sofa's I think are new. THe boys still as dodgey as ever. The manager I think he calls himself Nut moved from Nature Boys...say no more I say....he immediately pounced on me the take a boy....many boys he said...but none to my liking....he then said I have other boys, I will let you read bewteen the lines.....I was thinking danger Will Robertson....so I got out of there....I say enter at your own risk.....This place should be closed down and classsed as toxic....

Moved on to Goldern Cock, usual boys sitting outside...no one inside....sorry there were to dogs behind the bar....(four legged kind)...I asked where all the boys were I was told all had been offed....I find that hard to beleive...the old fat guy who has been there for years I think still trying for his first off....A tragic place that should be encased I concrete for its own good.

Final outing for the night was you guessed it Nature Boys.....about 5 boys some moved from Nature Boys....they seem more reserved even after buying them a drink...One of the boys offered his services after closing time at his place..meet him at the ATM at closing time....yes right sure thing....Like his mate from Super A also offered other boys if I wanted then at a price...

I think overall these three places have well and truely had there day and should all be closed down. More to follow...

firecat69
August 17th, 2012, 21:47
You describe the places the way they have always been so why are you returning if you think they should be closed down???

martin911
August 17th, 2012, 23:07
Are they the first bars you went to on your first nite in BKK ???

a447
August 18th, 2012, 08:15
Firecat69, they haven't always been that way. E.G.

he then said I have other boys, I will let you read bewteen the lines.....

I never had that experience at SuperA, although I did at a now-closed bar further down the soi.

they seem more reserved even after buying them a drink..

Now that really IS a change! Reserved?? NB?

One of the boys offered his services after closing time at his place.

That's certainly new. Never heard of that before. Well, at least nor from NB.

I always visited NB and SuperA every time I went to BKK just hoping there would be some change for the better. SuperA improved over time - but then again, it was coming from a very low base. :sign5:
The only change I ever saw at NB was when the guys changed into jocks instead of those laplap type things.

bucknaway
August 18th, 2012, 08:53
You can't go slumming and then complain about the slums! LOL

Those places serve a purpose and are puting... Um... Food... Yeah, food in the mouths of those guys that work there.

Just because you got on a plane, flew into Bangkok and marched into "Super A" just to clutch your pearls while gasping and swooning from finding evidence of everything you were hoping to find while knowing you would find it.... Then to gather yourself and march in a huff to Golden Cock to reenact your performance. Were you done? No way! You stomp your way to Nature Boy just to find that it too was everything you hoped it would be.

I'm not buying it. I think you love those places and someone saw you there and now your trying to cover your tracks by posting your indignation to their existence. Well mister, you are some card... :rolling:

August 18th, 2012, 17:37
Here Here bucknaway, methinks the lady dost protest too much !!! :-)

thaiguest
August 21st, 2012, 00:09
I suggest you join World Vision. They will give you the chance to close all gay venues and see the world in the process at the expense of this "charity's" gullible donors.
Seriously- can we afford to have any more gay venues closed given the present crisis now facing the gay nightlife areas of
Thailand?

I think overall these three places have well and truely had there day and should all be closed down. More to follow...[/quote]

August 21st, 2012, 02:22
I think you're all being rather unkind - the way I heard it thenorthguy was genuinely disgusted by what he saw in those establishments, so much so he went six nights running just to make sure.

:hello2:

thenorthguy
August 23rd, 2012, 15:17
Thank you Scottish Guy you are so kind. But unfortunately you are wrong, i went to other bars not as tragic as those previously mentioned, although one in particular certainly risking your life when you question the price of drinks when the bill comes. Having a knife pulled is not much fun and my life is certainly worth a lot more that 150 baht. How some survive is beyond me. I ended up reverting to Grindr and had much more fun and not as costly.

If I can seek some clarification is Prostitution Illegal In Thaiand....

firecat69
August 23rd, 2012, 18:50
Thank you Scottish Guy you are so kind. But unfortunately you are wrong, i went to other bars not as tragic as those previously mentioned, although one in particular certainly risking your life when you question the price of drinks when the bill comes. Having a knife pulled is not much fun and my life is certainly worth a lot more that 150 baht. How some survive is beyond me. I ended up reverting to Grindr and had much more fun and not as costly.

If I can seek some clarification is Prostitution Illegal In Thaiand....

Your posts. are a waste of time . Nobody pulled a knife on you in a bar unless it was a customer and Scottish Guy is absolutely correct about you. You made it plain in your post that you had previously visited all those establishments. Since every one of them has been the same for years , if you visited them it is because you knew exactly what you were going to get. For you then to denigrate them for giving you exactly what you were looking for is just ridiculous.

We enjoy useful posts here of what is happening in the bars and don't need people who make up things in order to point up against their own prejudices!

thenorthguy
August 23rd, 2012, 19:25
firecat69 you talk shit....were you there NO so i dont think you can comment...would you like me to name the bar and blow it out of the water......