PDA

View Full Version : Love too ...not just sex

August 16th, 2012, 23:48
I know a lot of people on here like talking about thier sexual experiences.....it would be nice to hear about peoples Love experiences too so some good feel stories would be nice
:love4:

Manforallseasons
August 17th, 2012, 01:58
Love can easily be had in Thailand, how much are you willing to pay for it?

frequentflier
August 17th, 2012, 03:12
Everything has a price.

August 17th, 2012, 03:15
I'm Not asking for negative stories....yes we can all find that type of Love ha ha
i'm talking about Love and respect for each other which takes time and not some 5 min crush
:happy7:

francois
August 17th, 2012, 06:25
Perhaps the OP would like to give an example to start the ball rolling?

August 17th, 2012, 08:35
You do realize this is Thailand? :violent1:

I Love your money too ...not just sex :bis:

zinzone
August 17th, 2012, 08:39
The Thais "love" your money.

nanette
August 17th, 2012, 10:51
Me : How much do you love me?

Boyfriend: 50% , same-same as you.

Me: If you build us a house I will love you 100%

Boyfriend: If you build us a house I will love you 1000%
OK we go 50:50.

Is this love? :love4:

August 17th, 2012, 14:18
Ha ha ..people all over the world have partners..boyfriends ..girlfriends....married couples..where they give things to thier partners....so it's not exclusive to Thailand
So its ok to give to to people back home.....but not Thai people ....that means you dont have the same respect for people in Thailand...and doesent make sence..i know loads of guys that take their wives and girlfriends on holiday and buy them things
so whats the difference
so lets hear from people that have had a good experince in their relatonship and cut out the cynical comments

Sorry Bluechris1 but you listed this in Thailand so if you want to open another thread in worldwide OK but don't start it in Thailand as too many people will slit our throats!

Manforallseasons
August 17th, 2012, 15:09
Bluechris1, it's obvious you don't want to hear the truth, good luck chasing your fantasy love. :love4:

August 17th, 2012, 16:16
wow, you're all being very hard on poor Chris, all he posted was a blog asking for some "nice" stories of examples of positive Thai / Farang relationships and examples of "love", whilst of course we all know and talk about money usually being number one SURELY that can't always be the case, every single time, with no love developing between two people - and believe me I'm the biggest cynic out there re what we call "love" but even I have to share his hope that "somewhere" in all of the Thai / Farang relationships that go on here on the board that there is or has grown to be some form of "love" between the two people involved.

or am I perhaps simply deluding myself and it really is all 100% about money whether you're with that person 1 year or 50 years ?? I fear I already know the answer to the question but as Chris stated it would be nice to hear from someone with perhaps experience of the other side of things for a change.

And Da Boss, I do believe Chris was talking about Thailand specifically here so I guess "Thailand" was the correct place to post this, or am I missing something perhaps ??

So, to follow on from Chris's original comment - so does ANYONE not have any "nice" stories of examples of what they would class to be examples of love being displayed - and I realise that this may not be love as what we in the west would always consider it and Thai's may have different ways of displaying their "love" ( if that's what it is) but it would be nice to hear about it none the less?

Neal
August 17th, 2012, 17:17
NIrish. I was going on this paragraph and sorry Iif I misread it but sounded like he was opening it up to everyone all over the world.

Ha ha ..people all over the world have partners..boyfriends ..girlfriends....married couples..where they give things to thier partners....so it's not exclusive to Thailand
So its ok to give to to people back home.....but not Thai people ....that means you dont have the same respect for people in Thailand...and doesent make sence..i know loads of guys that take their wives and girlfriends on holiday and buy them things
so whats the difference

Oliver
August 17th, 2012, 17:46
The chances are that our grandfathers married for reasons that were more economic than romantic or erotic. In some societies, that is still the case.

I don't kid myself that my relationship with a 29 year-old is a romantic or erotic one. I love him in my way, he loves me in his. And of course the money I provide is an important part of that.

August 17th, 2012, 19:06
No i was'nt trying to miss lead..i was just trying to show example of people can be the same in other countries just as they are in Thailand.
I've travelled a lot so i do know....and i'm not stupid .....i grew up in Moss side and Gorton ..manchester and i was street wise from an early age
but i've never been a cynical person...even thou i was in foster holmes when i was a kidd
i find i can identify with the poor people of thialand cause i think some of them have had the same experiences has me
I dont need Love cause i'm quiet independent but you can never predict when your going to fall in love
just enjoy it .

martin911
August 18th, 2012, 00:58
Of course there is love between Thai and Farang --you can rent it by the hour /day /or week !!

I had a nicer story about this but the shy guy didnt want me to post it on here !!

August 18th, 2012, 01:31
Thanks Martin,
That was a really nice story .....and i have the same experience with mine when i'm in Thai..were together 24/7 and every time we part ....he as tears in his eyes......we chat every day online..he speaks very good english so we have no comuication problems..his handwriting is better than most of my friends back home.
i've stayed in his village a few times and got to know all his family ..relations....and friends
my last birthday in his village...they put a party on for me with cake...food...drinks and his friends set up a sound system and some of them gave me gifts.
my bf gave me nice gift and card
and sometimes me and his friends play football on the local school playing field
i'll be their next for his birthday and we will have a big party again ha ha :occasion9:
chris

RonanTheBarbarian
August 18th, 2012, 01:55
Nice story Chris and Martin,

There are several guys on this board who have long term relationships with Thai guys, just they tend not to post about it here, partly because many here seem to have a negative reaction to people who are in successful relationships.

One guy who has posted sometimes about his relationship is Smiles- if you do a search on the board for threads he started you will see some nice stories about a successful relationship between a Thai and a farang.

August 18th, 2012, 02:28
Thanks Ronan for saying that ..and the info
Chris

anonone
August 18th, 2012, 07:44
Not sure how long term it has to be in order to qualify. I have known BF for about 2 years....been steadily getting closer.

Much the same as others, we talk every day by phone (gotta love skype unlimited), I have visited the family digs in Isaan, met the family, met the friends, and so on. I was certainly not looking for love....I was actually quite the butterfly. As bluechris stated, you don't choose when you find love. There are days when I still can't believe it is happening.

Just like all relationships, we have our good times as well as challenges. But I am happier being with him than all the party-time, sex hounding adventures previously. :love4:

Only time will tell how things progress, but for now I am happily on the journey.

August 18th, 2012, 12:10
Sounds like a great deal of bitterness on the board. Love can be found and is real - not "paid for'. Those who spend their time in go-go bars and renting boys elsewhere are, in my modest opinion, a bit less likely to find true love amongst money boys than amongst 'regular' men. The real thing has plenty of examples to show for those who open their eyes and look around. There are many long term relationships out there based on love rather than money. Of course there are also plenty of other relationships that ARE based on money, but that's not what the OP was asking.
When it comes to a relationship, don't forget that whether straight or gay, many do fail, but many go on for as long as both are alive.

August 18th, 2012, 17:05
Thanks very much...Anonone and Rainbow for telling me your very optimistic stories and ponts of view
If i had any doubts about my relationship i wouldent be so proud of it......back in manchester i talk about him to all my friends...i have both straight and gay friends....i'm a man city fan and i tell all my city mates and they allways ask how he is..they know his name..they say it cant be wrong if you love him and are very happy for me..they say i seem very happy these days
allso my bf's friends in isaan ask him if i ok......he says they say they happy for him..he with nice bf
Love is a sharing experience and i believe in life if your good to people sincerly you will get goodness back..."what goes around..comes around"