PDA

View Full Version : excitement builds for "Rear Of The Year" contest

May 24th, 2006, 19:35
having visited several of Pattya's more "alternative" style bars over the past few days I can tell you feverish excitement has been building for this much looked forward to event on Thursday.

Indeed I am pleased to announce that I personally have been handed several applications forms to enter this contest..obviously news of the fame of my various parts has been spread far and wide by the world's merchant seaman from my years as a charity worker around the Hamburg docks !.

Some of the spelling is so funny in those wonderful documents produced by gorgeous Thai peoples..the entry forms all asked for a 250 baht entry fee but mine all seem to have the same mis-pronunciation only ever seen in...well a LMTU post.."Get You Rear Outa Here" they hillariously proclaim..such madness..no hope in hell..I and my rear will be there with the rest of Pattaya's best !!

wowpow
May 24th, 2006, 19:59
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/bum.jpg

Go to Throb and see some bum.

The perfect orbs above did not warrent even a place!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalThrobMrRearoftheYearshow.jpg

jimnbkk
May 24th, 2006, 20:03
"...obviously the news of the fame of my various parts has been spread far and wide by the world's merchant seamen..."

Gracious Pearl, I am appalled at your admission of having been spread far and wide by the world's merchant seamen. Far be it from me to doubt you, though.

May 25th, 2006, 16:04
The one in the middle is my old boyfriend! Thanks, Teepee. Now I have something to remember him by.

Pearl, show them your honerary membership in the longshoremen's union: for all the seamen (sic) you've unloaded on the docks.

May 26th, 2006, 13:09
... not meant as an insult, but for the first time last night I thought Madame Jim, with that lovely Scottish brogue and those incrdible wonky glasses looked and sounded like the love child of Mrs Doubtfire and Eric Morecambe. He is an incredibly gifted compare and helped the night along smoothly with many laughs and, I have to agree, for 50 (?) years of age, he does have a very petite and cute arse himself.

My money was on no.4 from Wild West, but I think I was the only one doshing out the bananas for him. I am just off now to look at the pics, thank you Boxer & LMTU. And thanks to Throb/Splash and Madame Jim for an entertaining night.

Smiles
May 26th, 2006, 15:00
... and I guess I just don't get it.

How is it possible that arguably the owner (bless his heart) of the worst butt of the year get's to win the first prize for Best Rear of the Year.
I'm astounded at this bizarre choice (I'm sure he's a lovely guy and all that), and suspicious of the outcome. This young man has one extremely mediocre butt . . . "best" my ass!

You decide . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/rear3.jpg

And I wish dear Wowpow would make his photos LARGER! What's the point of clicking on a photo in his album if the clicked-on image is the same size (or very close) as the end result. ("End" ... get it :blackeye:

Cheers ...

May 26th, 2006, 16:40
and if I could have afforded a banana I would have presented him with it !

I don't think you can capture the pure beauty in pics..they have to be seen in the flesh.

Yes Madame Jim was at his best and my particular favorite was when he gave a good cleaning to a guest who dared question were the money was going..( was that Hedda !). Over 100,000 baht was raised fror Dr. Philippe and a lot of that was chipped in by Madame Jim after the Hedda impersonater got so surly so perhaps it pays to insult him occassionally.

( Edith you are a wretch sometimes..I was never a longshoreman !..I was merely a lady asking for donations to help the fallen ladies of this world and was often presented with the German equivelent of a sixpence donation and some gruff statement that apparently translates as "bendover"...and you know me well enough by now I will do anything for charity )

May 26th, 2006, 17:43
While I see your point; don't forget that old chestnut: "Don't knock it until you've tried it." Perhaps those who voted for him...had.
Anyway, at this point it looks pretty damn good to me! Hell, a Parker House Roll looks pretty damn good to me!
I found a picture of two boys getting it on with a watermellon; and I thought, "You lucky stiffs!" (No pun intended.)

May 26th, 2006, 18:15
and if I could have afforded a banana I would have presented him with it !

Yes. I'm sure the one you were born with is well past it's...sell-by date.

( Edith you are a wretch sometimes..I was never a longshoreman !..I was merely a lady asking for donations to help the fallen ladies of this world and was often presented with the German equivalent of a sixpence donation and some gruff statement that apparently translates as "bendover"...and you know me well enough by now I will do anything for charity )

I said, 'honorary' member (Although I'm playing fast and loose with the 'honor' bit.) of the longshoreman's union: after so many unions with longshoremen they decided to make an honest woman of you--To stop the bobbies rousting you when you came around with that great big can of yours....collection can, as you called it. They gave you a badge, the password: bendover, and a life-time pass to the air-raid shelter.
Admittedly; you ben...went so over...board...above & beyond charity so often they called you their, 'Little Sister of Mercy-fucks'...in keeping with the phony nun's habit you wore back then...remember?...the one with the black knee-pads and skirt rigged to go up and down like a window shade. (One cold night Pearl was having her card punched when the sailor said, "I say, Pearly, why's yor `ed keep bobbing up and down? "Not rightly sure, guv'ner, but I think you may have caught a bit o' me scarf on yer' nob just before you plugged in.) :bounce:

wowpow
May 26th, 2006, 23:09
Sadly I got waylaid on the way to Throb ( well I was not weighed ) The photos look amusing and Madam Jim is great at keeping these things speedily paced. as he, effortlessly, removes huge amounts of money from those that can afford. As a dear friend says these things normally move at the pace of a glacier.

Smiles had to say what we all thought " That's not the greatest butt around" - a bit Emperor's new clothes.

LMTU was there and must have had more of an overall view than the camera. Now, he more an afficionado of the appendage than the derriere but I'll take his word over a photo anytime."a most amazing Bum, you could see the hole round" quote - I'm not sure what this means but it has to be good.

May 27th, 2006, 08:43
I did offer to break the habit of a lifetime in order to be the judge in a proposed "Most Rimmable" category (I proposed it, actually) but I received no response. It would have involved arduous personal activity but if there's a greater good involved then I'm prepared to put myself forward

May 27th, 2006, 14:18
I left a little before the end (no pun) but I am sure that the faux blonde ringed (or rather circled) above was not the outright winner. I believe he is one of the energetic dancers in the Throb show who took part and was running neck and neck with the eventual winner from Boyz, Boyz, Boyz (am I wrong?). However, I have always thought that the blonde, in the flesh and doing his butt wiggling dance routines has always had one of the cutest rears you ever could see. Definitely better in the flesh so to speak.

Oh, and I think the winner, along with another compatriot from Boyz, Boyz, Boyz, was one of those who could not figure out that they should walk on the raised stage area in the first round. Much to Madame Jim's chagrin and pleading to step on the stage, Madame Jim was heard to mutter "Why is it all the stupid ones work for me!"

Smiles
May 27th, 2006, 22:43
" ... but I am sure that the faux blonde ringed (or rather circled) above was not the outright winner ... "
You're right Fatman ... I've mislead the Board!! I thought it was blondie because of the banner he had wrapped around him . . . but in fact it was #20, the guy pictured here in the middle.
I'm glad he has a great ass, coz the tattoos do nothing for him :blackeye:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/rear4.jpg

A far superior butt, glad he won, and I apologise for getting my butts mixed up. I'm sure Homintern will be pleased to know the butt he offered to rim was the correct (and juicier) one.

Cheers ...

May 27th, 2006, 22:52
I do like bums, but none of the bums pictured seems especially exceptional or more lovely than some random numba from the bars.

I have seen much better bums in private "shows" and I am very glad of it.

Marsha-old
June 6th, 2006, 07:52
Hi Guys

Anyone know how much was handed over to the PGF on this event, as there is alot of different figures flying around.
On the night there was 112000 baht raised on the popular sales, plus there the door entry and the percentage on the bar. Its just on the weekly report it states only 70000 baht raise.
I think this is a mistake because Jim alone put in about 50000 baht ?