PDA

View Full Version : October Events and Suggestions

bing
August 16th, 2012, 21:23
HI, I will be in Pattaya from Oct. 9 to 23, I like to fill my dance card up early. But most events are not scheduled, on line at least, till one month out. Any interesting things you can suggest. I used to love the meet and greets at Boystown, Cafe Royale and the charity dinners as well. Any such news worthy items for the month of Oct. would be appreciated. As an aside, I am sure I will have no trouble finding Monty Pearl Place and Restaurant, the pictured map looks to be idiot proof. Much less fanfare with this opening than his last place in Sunee.

sing_lofty_sing
August 17th, 2012, 04:02
Bing i dont know about such things as charity dinners in boyztown or meet and greet, but i can recomend the "queue and pay" at Mc donalds on beach road. Or as you said Charity what about sending me an Air ticket for London to Bangkok.....Charity ofcourse. lol

NickysGayPattaya
August 17th, 2012, 09:38
Forward dates (as far as we know) are always posted on Nicky's websites. The page for Pattaya is http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... ng-events/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/news/calendar/forthcoming-events/)

The problem as you rightly said is finding out things over a month in advance. Many parties aren't generally announced and seldom more than a couple of days ahead.

If you watch the "Today's Events" post in this forum, you can see what's going on today (again as far as we know) today-events-t22620.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/today-events-t22620.html) - agreed that doesn't "fill your dance card" early, but sometimes its the best we can do. Our man will frequently find parties just by walking around, that never told anyone they were happening in advance.

Nicky

bing
August 18th, 2012, 02:56
Nicky-- Thanks for your efforts and your report and maps and review of restaurants. They are appreciated. I will just have to be a bit more patient and not try to line things up too much in advance. I enjoy your updates.

dab69
August 18th, 2012, 10:34
just a guess but Halloween comes to mind

August 18th, 2012, 12:01
Idol Club seem to be having pretty regular events, and I'm sure there will be something from them in October.
Flossies Cocktail Party at The Bondi (every Thursday)
Ganymede's Music Night (every Friday at Jomtien Complex)
You are right that many events don't get published until fairly near the date.

anonone
August 18th, 2012, 17:52
I don't think many Halloween events will be scheduled before Oct 23, which is when the poster is leaving.

There are a slew of recurring events that you can review on Nicky's site. Happy Place Boy Bingo, live music at various places, etc.

I would recommend signing up for the newsletter from Nicky "something for the weekend". That way you will have a once-a-week email directly to you with all the known upcoming events, segmented by city. This is how I know about events at the bars, special shows, mor lams, and all the rest. A good (lazy) way to have all needed info instead of searching all around for it.

Past issues are on Nickys site as well, if you want to take a look before signing up.

bing
August 19th, 2012, 03:07
HI Anonone-- Agree,,, I have been signed up for Nickys news bulletins for some time already. It is a nice way to keep up with what is going on.