PDA

View Full Version : Hello =) *another newbie swinging by*

August 14th, 2012, 01:22
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all well :) My name's Ash and I've recently moved from Manchester, England to Krabi - been here just over a month and I'm rapidly falling in love with the place, so beautiful!

Still trying to find my feet, but getting there...

Going to read some more threads, hope to speak to some of you soon.

x

August 14th, 2012, 06:01
Hi,
Hope it goes well for you...i'm allso from manchester and i'm on holiday in Krabi with my bf at christmas
Chris

gaymandenmark
August 14th, 2012, 07:35
Depends on when you are in bangkok i can show where the fou are fun I will show the party at Silim Soi 2.

August 14th, 2012, 13:42
Depends on when you are in bangkok i can show where the fou are fun I will show the party at Silim Soi 2.

Sorry, 'fou' ?

anonone
August 15th, 2012, 08:29
Welcome to the party....

Curious as to how you ended up living in Krabi?....Not a bad place to spend some time.....makes me a tad envious.

August 15th, 2012, 17:01
Welcome to the party....

Curious as to how you ended up living in Krabi?....Not a bad place to spend some time.....makes me a tad envious.

Ahh, well. I had just finished my 3 year B.A. in English at Manchester University and wanted a "gap year" before starting my teaching training in England, which is another year, and thought what better way to spend a year then to travel and gain worthwhile experience in Thailand - no regrets, just yet ;)

I chose Krabi as my friends had been here, and I like how relaxed it is; not a massive fan of overly busy places... I think I'll leave visiting Bangkok and Phuket til last :)