PDA

View Full Version : a Recent Post by Monty on Gaybuttonthai.com

Neal
August 13th, 2012, 21:35
by monty ┬╗ Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi All
I THINK IT IS MIGHT BE JUST to much trouble ,, For SOME you to get to my new Pearl Cafe, SO I MIGHT CLOSE AND FIND A NEW MORE CONVENIENT PLACE. I HAVE TOLD EVERY ONE TO GET TO CENTER CONDO OR CUCUMBER RESTAUNT AND GIVE ME A RING,AND I WILL COME AND GET YOU,,, IT IS 80mt FROM Center CONDO
ENTRANCE,,When You Go to Sunee , Boy Town ,,. And ever else in Pattaya,You go by walking, driving , motor bike taxi Or Bart Bus.SO WHATS THE THE BIG THING ABOUT NOT HAVING PARKING.And You Can park in the back soi .IF YOU CAN NOT FIND MY PLACE.You Don't Want Too.
Take Care
Monty

:dontknow:

cdnmatt
August 13th, 2012, 22:12
He sure sounds pleased with how his new business is going.

Didn't his last business fail because it was stuck in some back soi that nobody could find?

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2012, 22:48
As your restaurant is right in back of Center Condo why not give the menu to every door in the condo and do a delivery service?

roger62
August 13th, 2012, 23:00
Hey cdnmat every business Monty has had here (about 5 I think) has failed even in prime positions. I wonder why?

bucknaway
August 14th, 2012, 07:34
I think I know why Monty is having a hard go of it. It has to do with his trademark name on every location and the low budget atmosphere where you feel like you are visiting a casual friend in their rented basement knowing that there are fun parties that you are invited to and they are only minutes away.

francois
August 14th, 2012, 10:09
What is this, a dump on Monty party?

Impulse
August 14th, 2012, 10:21
I can no longer love Monte. He is butterfly!

My first stay in Sunnee area was at Monty's guesthouse, it was a fun atmosphere and there were always Monte's bois out front if no friends were found out and about. And then there was the pool. A great place to relax and take a dip if the water wasn't green.
But it didn't last long and it was on to the Caberet in Jomtien Complex. That looked to be a success but competition moved in. Then back to Sunnee. I was hoping he would stay a bit longer...but no, now I'm not sure where he is...oh yea, near center condo...but no one can seem to find it. But good luck Monte, I just cannot love a butterfly though.

August 14th, 2012, 10:35
I just cannot love a butterfly though.

:crybaby:

Thai Dyed
August 14th, 2012, 13:14
What is this, a dump on Monty party?

It looks like it. Monty has his good points which are inimitable. I would have loved to see him back in Sunee. Not everyone who visits Pattaya is looking for a hi-so whorehouse while pretending to be descended from royalty. If nothing else, Monty is "real". Now that's what I call a good quality in this plastic age of boring sameness.

lonelywombat
August 14th, 2012, 13:20
I have known Monty for close to 15 years and there has certainly had problems. Not all as you outlined.

I recall when he had the pool in Sunee , another Sunee bar owner wanted the pool and Monty was arrested for not having a working licence.. That man is dead but a huge amount of pressure was bought to bear to get the eviction.

With several of his ventures his health and the need to return to Perth, meant his venture was left in the hands of "someone he trusted"

I recall that the ALL equipment from his cabaret, were removed and sold far below of their worth, BY FRIENDS.

As an ancient who walks around with a seeing eye dog, I was able to find it and visit a second time, so it makes me wonder about those able bodied men ,that sometimes rarely read posts completely.

August 14th, 2012, 14:07
While i feel Monty is a nice enough guy his food quite often leaves alot to be desired,having eaten breakfasts in his place many times suddenly the quality went down hill fast,ie not complete,poor service,dirty table cloths and dirty floors not to mention his bedroom in the corner.Then suddenly the place was filled up with cheap beads everywhere not to mention the added company of the rats.
hense i stopped frequenting the place.I did hear he had tried to take over the corner bar but his past history had preceded him and madam sunee refused.
I wish him the best of luck in his new venture if he can be consistent with his ware.

sing_lofty_sing
August 14th, 2012, 15:51
So has this Monty got a gold ring piece or is he royalty???? the way he thinks people should drop everything to go search him out you would think so. lol
The last thing i want to do on a 3 week holiday is walk the streets of shitscity looking for monty.

Halfhansum
August 14th, 2012, 18:46
Doesn`t seem that difficult to find to me ..
Found it in seconds on "Pattaya Photo guide", and i have never been there.. :dontknow:

Dani69
August 16th, 2012, 18:11
If Montys new venture is anything like his last one near Sunee - I will be staying well clear.

August 16th, 2012, 19:05
Guys, you should check out Monty's old place, which now has a new owner. It is called now "I Ting Tong" and yes David is a bit Ting Tong, but in a nice happy way. :hello2:

He is a great conversationalist and fun to be with chatting about any subject. OK, he is not gay, so what. I do not hold that against him, just like he does not care we are gay. :bootyshake:

He's meals/dinners are great. A better cook then Monty :old: and very reasonable priced (from 99 to 199 Baht). :director:

The other day I had a bit of a drink and together we did his karaoke machine. Loads of fun (after a few drinks of course). :alc:

August 18th, 2012, 16:21
... not complete,poor service,dirty table cloths and dirty floors not to mention his bedroom in the corner.Then suddenly the place was filled up with cheap beads everywhere not to mention the added company of the rats.....

What a pretty picture you paint - the only possible extra luxury would have been Latintopxxx riding some Morroccan boy like a pony, whilst the both swung on a trapeze - a scene worthy of the drug-addled brain of William Burrough's

:party

latintopxxx
August 18th, 2012, 16:34
...are you trying to turn me on...as for Moroccan boys...please pop into Amsterdam..place is stuffed full of them......dime a dozen as the Americans would say....visit a park in the evening....and please no trapeze...scared of heights:)

Captain Swing
August 19th, 2012, 05:09
Really. Scottish-guy? The abuse of the poor apostrophe has sunk to this level? The mind reels. Or is that reel's?

Neal
August 19th, 2012, 07:45
Can someone remind me of the thread topic please? :occasion9:

Captain Swing
August 19th, 2012, 08:24
My apologies, Boss. Perhaps you can develop a new icon to mark those posts to which it is OK to add good-humored but admittedly irrelevant banter and those to which it is not. Or perhaps, more to the point, a special posting status, to be granted to that handful of posters who are welcome to fill thread after thread with their inside jokes, benign insults, and so-called witticisms. Again, forgive me for trying to crash a private party.

Neal
August 19th, 2012, 08:38
Oh calm down Captn My Captain, it wasnt about you and it was that 1/2 hearted dry humour that we New Yorkers have. If you weren't born there you would not pick up on it. :sign5: A half witty humorless way to say to others, well I addressed it bofre they take me out and start making roast pig over the coals!! And we do seem to have about 8 moderators now. Oh!! Only two???? Sure seems like 8 by all the PMs!!! :laughing3:

August 19th, 2012, 16:01
I apologise for placing an apostrophe where it ought not to be. It annoys me too.

As mitigation, I'm on holiday and using a tiny netbook with very small keys - also my beer intake starts at 10.00am every day. Put those 2 together and it's a deadly mix.

:hello2:

August 20th, 2012, 19:29
I'm now home, using a relatively large laptop, and drinking no alcohol.

So my punktuation and grammar skill's should be much improved now - resulting in Captain Swing not loosing sleep at night.

:evil4: