PDA

View Full Version : grandfather gogo boys

witchhunt
August 13th, 2012, 12:19
I hosted a friend for his first visit in many years and he wanted to visit the hot boyz show at BBB. We arrived at just before 10, and saw a show that featured 2 slim twinks boys and 4 middle aged men who did not have an act. and I shudddered when one looked like he was going to remove his shorts.

My boy is 20 this year and his father is 39. I would say the old boys were at least mid thirties and closer to 40 than less.

The show finished after 20 minutes. The twink boys had their jocks removed but were discreet. The show was not erotic in any way, a big disappointment.

The bar manager, dressed as female, was sitting in front of us playing with her facebook ,ignoring what was going on.

Boring show, one stage short of dying.

August 13th, 2012, 20:39
I can't remember which bar It was, but a few years back l visited on of the Twilight bars which had a couple of 'boys' who were older than me.

gaymandenmark
August 13th, 2012, 20:48
Great, there should be something to everyones taste :snorting:

Dodger
August 14th, 2012, 02:51
God...it would almost be like going to bed with someone close to our own ages!!!

joe552
August 14th, 2012, 02:56
since we don't know how old Rainbow is, it might not be so bad. maybe he's a hunky 23 year old :dontknow:

RonanTheBarbarian
August 14th, 2012, 05:04
I had sex with a 37 year old guy I offed from Soi Twilight once.

He was quite a goer, from what I can remember.

Dont diss it until you try it, I say!

bruce_nyc
August 14th, 2012, 05:27
37 year olds try harder.

bucknaway
August 14th, 2012, 06:37
I like older guys. I even find some Thai guys in their 60's to be sexy.

August 14th, 2012, 08:30
since we don't know how old Rainbow is, it might not be so bad. maybe he's a hunky 23 year old :dontknow:
I've lost count but l think l'm a bit closer to 93 than 23..... still if you can handle the zimmer frame, wooden leg, dentures, and my ginger wig, l'm game....

Giessen
August 14th, 2012, 14:17
I agree with Ronan and Bruce-NYC about the merits of some older and more experienced bar boys. They often do try harder and are more appreciative. I gave up along time ago on the young and inexperienced with a few very notable exceptions, they've been more trouble than they were worth. As for virgins (haven't seen one for years) or newbies from the village - forget it. I no longer have the energy or patience. Give me a nicely broken in 25 to 40 year old. As long as they are smooth, muscular and a bottom, I'm a happy camper. With the lights dimmed, they can't see my wrinkles and I can't see their's.

pong
August 14th, 2012, 18:57
yes-also in soi Hotmail-in fact in the old Twilight-now Hotmale, there must have been BKK's most oldest barboy. was clearly much favoured for his excellent skills in pleasuring katoeys by them.
And some do not look like it- I know a very good old friend in another bar (wont tell who/where) who is now 38 and has indeed worked more as half his life as barboy-and for most in that bar. Again excellent skills in pleasuring men-and he looks still like half his age.

urban cowboy-old
August 15th, 2012, 02:00
Many thai boys say they are 29, but they can just as well be 39 or 44. They have good genes and they take care of their bodies. You only see their real age by looking on the hands and in the corners of the eyes. The older boys are better in many ways. They know good sex and they understand what life is about. No trouble. If I were single I would be looking for an older thai boy for a serious relationship.

gaymandenmark
August 15th, 2012, 05:43
Well I would not call him my bf but a greath friend,
Is he my bf no, would I like yes.
Oh his profile he says he is 29, is he?, no in the late 30,
Is he sexy? YEAS.
Does I like him.? Yes for Christ sake I do, and he is still one of my mest friends.