PDA

View Full Version : One night in Bangkok

Sooty
August 10th, 2012, 17:36
In Bangkok to escape the fascist ceremonies in London. Does everyone know the torch thing was invented by Hitler? I'll watch the Chinese divers on television.

Dinner at a new restaurant in Patong 2 called "G" although I don't think there's even a sign outside. Walk in from the Silom end. Ambiance entirely wasted on that street. The youngish owner once cooked at Telephone I believe. German cuisine, excellent food. Is the waitress (Thai-farang mix, speaks German) a lesbian? If you're looking for cute waiters don't bother. Excellent food, excellent value apart from the wine which is served in standard wine glasses filled almost 1/4 full. C'mon guys, you can do better. First restaurant you come to past Foodland, you can't miss it (try not to).

Soi Twilight. A couple of bars. As the t-shirt says "Same same but different". Decided to talk to a boy who took my eye, excellent English, 25, clearly gay, has been until recently a money boy in Singapore. I should have guessed that his singlet hid a tattoo from view. He soon realized that was a deal-breaker; I tipped him 100 baht and left.

Walked back to my hotel - Sathorn Inn - great value, no questions asked. Stopped in at Golden Cock. Two very fat gogo boys lunged at me. I fled. Dying for a piss I called in at Nature Boy (call of nature, right?). Every boy tattooed. I brushed them off and after ordering a drink headed for the "toilet". A very expensive pit stop. Paid for my drink and left.

Conclusions? Stick to Grindr and Gayromeo. Eat at G again. Sorry Neal, your style of business is over.

August 10th, 2012, 17:47
... Does everyone know the torch thing was invented by Hitler?

No it wasn't.
Hitler was certainly in power in 1936, but he did not "invent" the torch relay - it was a German sports administrator called Carl Diem.
Hitler himself would have cancelled the 1936 games as he believed the Olympic movement was controlled by Jews and Freemasons - it was Goebbels who persuaded him to let the Games proceed as they would be of great value as propaganda.

For fuck sake get your facts right Sooty :sign5:

Neal
August 10th, 2012, 18:39
Oh Sooty, so depressed you sound. Your little escapade happened in BKK and has nothing to do with the people down here and also many people down here are not as demanding. Sounds like if you get any more depressed you'll be looking for the highest building.

bruce_nyc
August 10th, 2012, 21:12
I should have guessed that his singlet hid a tattoo from view. He soon realized that was a deal-breaker; I tipped him 100 baht and left.

Why not just tell him to leave the singlet on.... That could be sexy anyway. :nknw:

Sorry Neal, your style of business is over.

Let's hope not.

Online shopping can never completely replace being able to browse through the racks, hold things in your hands, try things on, etc. Convenient, yes. But, the telephone can never really completely replace meeting in person.... Online hookup apps can't either.

Although "shopping online" is very convenient, it also carries many hidden prices. The wasted time spent on guys with fake info and fake pictures. The wasted time ( sometimes endless hours ) chatting with someone, only to finally meet them in person and be totally turned off. It seems more convenient only because we don't have to go anywhere... But it can also be a huge time-waster.

"Shopping in person" has the distinct advantages of being able to see, and to some extent, try out..... before you buy.... not after you've wasted lots and lots of time.

Things that do very well in the online shopping arena, are commodity items ---- like books ( Amazon ), and other known commodity items, like the 32GB SD card and the Sony camera I just bought online yesterday. When there's no doubt about the quality of the item --- known by simply the brand, title, and model number --- then shopping online is the way to go. It will be delivered to my door tomorrow with free shipping.

On the other hand, produce, flowers, and young men..... all fall into the category of "better seen, smelled, and/or squeezed for freshness" in person.... before buying. ....where "quality" is much more abstract, relative, in-the-eye-of-the-beholder, unique, and varies a great deal.

Sooty
August 11th, 2012, 08:42
Deleted DaBoss

Why not just tell him to leave the singlet on.... That could be sexy anyway.I guess I could have told him to leave his socks on as well. Since I'm a lady too I suspect that two bottoms together would not have been that successful, or I could have just done him face down and not had to see the tattoo at all. But thanks for your tip

stevehadders
August 11th, 2012, 09:01
I am surprised you didnt find anyone to your taste in Bangkok - I usually find there's plenty of choice if you visit a few bars. On the comment re bars finished/internet meets the way forward - I certainly hope not and I am sure there are many like me who love a large gin watching and selecting our "intended" in reality and not electronically. The huge advantage is "what you see is what you get" with the security of the bar set up - this is why I fly 12 hours!

bruce_nyc
August 11th, 2012, 09:38
Exactly..... why I fly 21 hours +

Sooty
August 11th, 2012, 16:15
Oh Sooty, so depressed you sound. Your little escapade happened in BKK and has nothing to do with the people down here and also many people down here are not as demanding. Sounds like if you get any more depressed you'll be looking for the highest building.Every time you respond in this way Neal I get down on my knees and after sucking off the nearest passing boy give thanks to Almighty God that I wasn't born in the US of A.

Neal
August 11th, 2012, 20:36
Ahhhh...... and I in return. think it may be time for a new thread and that should be entitled something like "Why Do I Have So Much Animosity towards Americans Just Because They are American"? We act the way we were raised to act and not to put our stinky snout in the air when someone acts , does or pronounce something that is not to what we were taught to be correct. :occasion9:

Great Example:
I don't look down on the Thais when they chomp with their mouth open or secretly pick something out of their teeth while they bury their arm up to their elbow to pick their nose. These were the things they were taught were ok and not ok.

lukylok
August 12th, 2012, 02:47
Deleted Sorry Lukylok his quote was distasteful and I don't want it repeated. Thanks! DaBoss

How much hatred !
Just to put a litle oil on the fire : it would be fun having Sooty meet Christian ! :party

Sooty
August 12th, 2012, 12:31
Your little escapade happened in BKK and has nothing to do with the people down here ...Does that mean that members should post only about Pattaya and items of interest only to people in Pattaya? Is this official Forum policy now? As you posted this comment under your Owner/Moderator login I think you should make it clear.

Neal
August 12th, 2012, 14:23
If you looked you would see that Justme was deleted a few months ago. If you were not so hateful maybe you would check your facts first. :occasion9:

Second I only made mention of Pattaya and some of the boys down here. It was in reference to your demands of how boys look to suit you and what your requirements were up there. Reminds me of Christian, for me, far too demanding. Sure you will find very little when looking for exactly the golden cock! I prefer non smokers and ripped bodies but sometimes I change my requirements just a wee bit to what is out and about and not moan about little tattoos and things. Guess times are a changing and sometimes you just have to deal with it or go without.
Unfortunately it is a fad like piercings, tattoos are here and so is smoking and all the new things they are getting into. Deal with it or jackwal.

There is nothing saying that you can't refer to any city here just you cannot post hatred remarks here.

Sooty
August 12th, 2012, 17:32
Deal with it or jackwal.I'm not quite sure what that means (or more precisely I don't know what that means). is it something to do with your desire to be what's known as, I believe, a "control freak"?

Overall, however - and as a businessman surely you must appreciate - even if the customer is not always right, he remains a customer, and he controls the purse strings. It is, after all, his money, and that's partly what consumerism is about? I simply stated what sort of boy's service I was prepared to purchase, and if the boy of that type wasn't available I was prepared to walk to the next shop in the street or look online.

Neal
August 12th, 2012, 17:44
No, you went home sulking and wrote about it. Sure you do hold the purse strings for what you wish to rent but as you chose to write about it, I chose to respond to your post. I found that you were nit picky about a little tattoo and I wanted to point out that they are all doing it as well as other things and that soon if that is a requirement of yours, as Christian has his, you may eventually not find many boys and have to just sit at home and jacwal as they say. Unfortunately times keep changing and there comes a time that we can't or shouldn't be so nit picky. Up to you. Why would pointing that out to you and answering you make me a control freak?? :dontknow:

lexusgs
August 12th, 2012, 18:17
[attachment=0:13ivjuaq]PP2012.jpg[/attachment:13ivjuaq]

I am not normally a fan of tatts (tatoos). This guy was part of Pattaya Pride and I reckon he really suits his body art. Just thought I would add another opinion :happy7:

August 12th, 2012, 18:25
;-) Add as many opinions like that as you wish :-) - but all with pics now mind to back them up !! lol

joe552
August 12th, 2012, 18:49
I'm not a fan of tattoos either, but I'd make an exception in his case :love4:

actually, a small discreet tattoo doesn't bother me, it's only if a guy has lots that puts me off.

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 21:01
;-) Add as many opinions like that as you wish :-) - but all with pics now mind to back them up !! lol

Yes. And if you wouldn't mind, for convenience, including the boys mobile number in the caption of each photo...

lexusgs
August 12th, 2012, 22:52
All the pics are here:

http://www.pattayahotmale.com/index.php ... -2012.html (http://www.pattayahotmale.com/index.php/Local/boyz-boyz-boyz-presentsmrpattaya-pride-2012.html)

Some familiar faces. I still prefer the guy in the previous pic posted. :tongue3: :snorting:

Sooty
August 12th, 2012, 23:35
No, you went home sulking and wrote about it. Sure you do hold the purse strings for what you wish to rent but as you chose to write about it, I chose to respond to your post. I found that you were nit picky about a little tattoo and I wanted to point out that they are all doing it as well as other things and that soon if that is a requirement of yours, as Christian has his, you may eventually not find many boys and have to just sit at home and jacwal as they say. Unfortunately times keep changing and there comes a time that we can't or shouldn't be so nit picky. Up to you. Why would pointing that out to you and answering you make me a control freak?? :dontknow:Oh, you mean "chuck wow" for which there are 75 matches using the Search tool. I couldn't find any for your somewhat unusual spelling. You are correct of course; now your meaning is clearer it's not an example of your desire to censor the Forum, and more in keeping with your being a practitioner yourself. I know you'll be able to work out what that means as you have demonstrated your infallible knowledge of what posters mean and how posters feel when they write eg. "went home sulking".

I suppose it's too much to hope that when presented with what Christian and I regard as inferior goods the boy would perform for a smaller tip? Every girl has her price and a substantial discount for a small "tramp stamp" might induce me to lower my standards.

SlaveDriver
August 13th, 2012, 02:11
I know whom you are referring to as worked as a money boy in Singapore. He is from Classic Boys No. 30 name is Akai. He is a great guy. He is 27 though. Very cute still. Well educated and a nice guy. He was with me for 2 days in late July. I liked his ways. Unfortunately he is not into LTR otherwise I would have married him lo. He is that good.