PDA

View Full Version : Many Clubs May Close Monday for Mother's Day

Neal
August 10th, 2012, 15:54
The Queen's Birthday is Sunday and will be celebrated Monday. Banks and official offices will close along with many entertainment venues. If I remember correctly, we were closed last year on Mother's Day because most boys treat the Queens Birthday as Mother's Day. I will give you an update tomorrow but I think the boys all will want to go home to see their Mothers and you know how they feel about their Mothers!! Don't be surprised if you come by on Monday and we are shut! :love4:

Balcony
August 10th, 2012, 16:50
This is not the case in Bangkok.

All pubs, bars, clubs, discos, go-go bars and saunas will be open as usual.
The banks are closed but ATM's are plentiful.

August 11th, 2012, 22:48
ATM's are plentiful.

They walk up and down the sois all evening, but at the moment, being low season they aren't as plentiful as usual

Neal
August 11th, 2012, 23:05
The boys have informed me that they want to work Monday so, we will be open.

August 12th, 2012, 00:20
The boys have informed me that they want to work Monday so, we will be open.

Good to see it's clear WHO is "actually" running the place there !!!! lol

God they talk about those poor Thai boys in go go bars being used and abused by their ruthless employers, British Trade Unions can only DREAM of having such power as THEM telling the boss when he will be open !! Maybe the unions have something to learn here ! Get their members into tight white pants and not much else when going to work and maybe the tide will turn in their favour - actually no, hold on I've just visualised the average British worker - cancel my last !! lol

Neal
August 12th, 2012, 02:03
LOL! The average Thai gogo boy 's life appears to be centered around his friends and where he works. For example, we give a lot more in wages than other clubs yet if the boy's firnd works at A Bomb, that is where he is going to go. I have had several instances where the boy will not work at our bar because some of hs friends are elsewhere and vice versa. Some boys just hang on because that's where his pals are. When the boys are pushed to have a day off, they usually turn into street clothes and guess where they hang out all night? You got it! :dontknow: