PDA

View Full Version : Water Park Bus Ride with Boys of Happy Place!

Neal
August 10th, 2012, 14:22
Come join the boys of Happy Place when we travel aboard luxurious busses for Siam Park a water and ride park outside of Bangkok. Many shops inside the park for food and thunderous rides of all types to add to the excitement! A ticket includes admission to the water park and any of the dozens of rides to go on. The water park has many water features and slides of all speeds! A gigantic pool from people who can't swim to deeper end.

The boys are looking forward to it and I am sure everyone will have a super time.

Only 600 baht includes rides and water features and bus transportation!

Busses depart Happy Place September 12th at 9:30 am and will return from the park when the park closes at 6 pm.

Tickets available tomorrow at Happy Place or PM me for a different kind of day. Yes, I will be going!

:party

SoiVC Slut-old
August 10th, 2012, 14:25
Tickets available tomorrow at Happy Place or PM me for a different kind of day. Yes, I will be going!

:party

Well that should boost sales :sign5:

August 10th, 2012, 14:56
Wish i was there ...should be good fun...and be nice to see the boys off duty ha ha

Neal
August 10th, 2012, 15:42
PS:

If any of the other clubs are reading this and want to join in the fun, please contact asap as we sure could make this a several club trip!
Some of you reading this that know owners of the other clubs, please pass on the invite! The more busses the merrier! :occasion5:
Discount prices available for other clubs! :occasion5:

PS! Happy Place will be closed that night as I am sure the boys will want to continue their party.

bucknaway
August 12th, 2012, 02:05
Sounds like a lot of fun. Too bad the party ends with the return to Pattaya. It could be an opportunity for a bar to offer some type of after park party with free food and music for a busload of potential customers who don't want the party to end.

August 12th, 2012, 03:12
Ha ha You can almost hear the cogs turning in Neals head as he's reading the above thinking "hmm now that's not a bad actually!" as he calls for M to discuss it :-) lol

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 04:04
Great idea, Buck! Are there any male go go clubs anywhere near that water park... or not too far out of the way....? :tongue3:

By the way, we've just shifted our ( somewhat flexible ) planned dates for Udon Thani and Chiang Mai back one day.... so my bf and I can go on this trip. It sounds like a blast. So save 2 tickets for us, DB! :party

Neal
August 12th, 2012, 05:54
Hmmmm. Make mental not to call M but in foresight M will be so drunk that day he will whine and want to go out. Try to give him some free Sangsome and make him stay...... maybe ..... just maybe, I can get it to work...... :evil4:

August 27th, 2012, 12:10
Tickets are now available at Happy Place only 600 baht.

Neal
August 29th, 2012, 13:11
we need to reserve the bus or buses and purchase the park tickets in advance! Please go to the bar and get your tickets now or send me a message and reserve!

frequentflier
September 4th, 2012, 21:16
Pity I am not there for it..Have a great day.