PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Pearl Cafe & Directions

Monty-old
August 9th, 2012, 23:14
Hi All
I Have opened a new Cafe In Soi 24 Off South Pattaya rd. Behind Cucumber Restaunt
It is Facing the market that is open Tuesday & Friday.We have Italian Coffee, And 5 other Coffees.
A good range of Fresh Cut Sandwiched. Made to order.
If you visit Soi Baukouw Market drop by for A coffee And A chat.
Take care
Monty

lonelywombat
August 11th, 2012, 11:19
I was told to go to Cucumber restaurant in South Road opposite tukcom ,a little closer to the beach

Easy to find. But behind the Cucumber was a market of small shops . I tried but gave it away. Returned again later and got lucky.

The following will be of help for those who would like to catch up for at least a chat, morning /afternoon tea. He does breakfasts from around 9

Start with the Cucumber. The road on the left runs away at right angles. On the left is the centre condo. The gates stand out.

On the right hand side behind Cucumber is a large area of shops. most of these shops are double fronted. Half open to the road [opposite Centre] and on the other side ,the inner half opens to the market area. Montys will be open from the road soon

To get to Montys is to know where to look. I went in behind Cucumber turned right until I came across the Buddha statue 25 yards in.

I turned left walked around the monument to become level with the shops, and then walked about 70 yards.

It is known as a pearl shop, pearl display on the left of shop with a small table with chairs for people ,who drop in for a chat and coffee.Small kitchen.

He looks well. Not much good asking him about whether he abstains or not, he is bright, and looks forward to catching up with others that he has known.

He has been staying upstairs at his old bar, but his lease runs out in about a week. He will then move in upstairs above his shop.

Please note the entrance from the road is difficult to find and will be easier when notices are printed

zubes
August 11th, 2012, 11:54
Is this the same Monty that was selling a cafe near Sunnee due to I'll health and was retiring?

lonelywombat
August 11th, 2012, 16:44
Yes Monty just under 12 months ago entered hospital under orders of two very close friends and Dr Oliver. He was warned he may have had only a day left due to toxic drugs.

That has all been sorted out , his health has greatly improved. But like all of us he needs something to occupy his time. He has many friends, they call in for a chat, an occasional meal or just catching up on things in general.

it is good when the owner has time on his hands and is a good conversationist.

Koh Samui Luv
August 11th, 2012, 18:10
I heard Bad Boy Billy was coming back. Has he turned up at Monty's yet?

bucknaway
August 11th, 2012, 18:13
This is the internet age. He should upload a map and pictures to make it easy for people to find him.

Koh Samui Luv
August 11th, 2012, 18:17
This is the internet age. He should upload a map and pictures to make it easy for people to find him.

I don't think Bad Boy Billy is about to do that!

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 10:39
( I think Buck was referring to Monty's Cafe. )

If he hasn't come up with a better one by the time I get there, maybe I'll try my hand at creating one for him... then, with his permission, upload it.

lonelywombat
August 12th, 2012, 11:15
Bucky he has not been included on Nickys as he is out of the DayNight area. [ as yet] However Cucumber is well known /easy to find in South Road.

This photomap the second on this page , shows the area across the road from Tukcom, going north beside Cucumber

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... day-night/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/daynight/map-day-night/)

My description should assist people to find his place until the signs are in place.

Whether he will use the street entrance or not is up to him. I don't advise him to do so

BTW badboybilly has not gone away, still posts here and other boards. he has been seen in Pattaya several times this last 12 months. I don't think there is a welcome note on the front door of Monty's, for billy to visit.