PDA

View Full Version : Koh Larn Photos July 2012.

Janus
August 9th, 2012, 14:15
One afternoon in July 2012 I spent 3 hours on the Island I can see from my chair at Dongtan beach.
It was a pleasant experience.

Janus
August 9th, 2012, 14:19
Part 2

Janus
August 9th, 2012, 14:24
Part 3

August 9th, 2012, 17:02
Thanks for the post, I've sat on those same chairs many times and looked out and wondered what those islands looked like close up and never bothered my ass getting up to go and find out for myself - so, now I know, thank you. :-)

joe552
August 9th, 2012, 17:49
Thanks for posting the photos. I went to Koh Larn on my first visit to Pattaya and got horribly sunburnt on my legs - was sore for days afterward. It's definitely worth a visit for those who haven't been.

August 9th, 2012, 18:00
...I went to Koh Larn on my first visit to Pattaya and got horribly sunburnt on my legs...

I suspect "legs" is a euphemism - I'm betting it was actually the soles of his feet that got sunburnt because he spent the holiday on his back with his legs in the air, pointing to the sun.

:occasion9:

joe552
August 9th, 2012, 18:15
:sign5:

August 9th, 2012, 18:25
You noticed that he laughed at your comment but did not deny it. :glasses7:

Janus, nice photos and thanks for posting

joe552
August 9th, 2012, 18:36
no point denying it - who'd believe me? :dontknow:

bruce_nyc
August 10th, 2012, 22:45
Is it true that you can get sunburned on the bottom of your feet.....?? :thk: Joe?

Janus, Worth a day trip there..... as a beach day..... would you say?

BYOB, of course. ( bring your own boys )

joe552
August 10th, 2012, 23:36
I've no idea if you can get sunburnt on the soles of your feet, but I would imagine you can if they are exposed long enough. I think Koh Larn is worth a few hours, even if just for the ferry ride out to the island - it's only 30Bt (I think).

Marsilius
August 11th, 2012, 01:00
Or you can hire your own speedboat from Pattaya Beach. The guy we used took our party (the boat easily accommodated 2 falang and 2 boys) across to Ko Larn and stopped half way for a bit if fishing (rods kept on board). After arrival, he waited offshore for as long as we wanted to stay on the island (3 or 4 hours). On our signal he came up to the beach and picked us up, then at our request went on a complete circuit of Ko Larn before heading back to Pattaya.

We paid 1,200B - much more expensive than the ferry, but the personalised service was great and, after all, it was only what a couple of drinks each for 4 people would cost in Sunnee!

Dalewood
August 11th, 2012, 22:17
I do not know any of you but I just can't resist....

Marsellus goes out on a boat with rods on board....

Bruce_nyc: Are you planning to do any personal research on the tanning subject??

I will forgive Da Boss in case of deletion....

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 00:26
Hi, Dalewood. Welcome.

Yes, rods are plentiful, and often provided, all over.

No. Not me. Just have to tease Joe. It's mandatory, ya know.

I'll be more likely to get my backside sun burned. I better bring protection!

August 12th, 2012, 00:39
I'll be more likely to get my backside sun burned. I better bring protection!

Well, we certainly know who the top is now then don't we !! ;-)

And condoms may protect your ass against many things but sunburn is I think a bridge to far even for them ! lol

joe552
August 12th, 2012, 00:43
on second thoughts, I'll say nothing

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 01:10
:happy7: Just kidding with ya, Joe.

joe552
August 12th, 2012, 01:15
bruce I'm well used to being the "butt" of jokes on here (that's a joke too!) - doesn't upset me at all. I was wondering though about NIrish Guy believing that condoms can protect your ass - I always thought you put them on your cock, but what do I know? :dontknow:

bruce_nyc
August 12th, 2012, 01:32
Maybe he's been inserting them inside his ass.... like a "female condom"....??

Nirish, try putting them on the other guy's cock instead of inside your ass.....

joe552
August 12th, 2012, 01:33
the trouble is, bruce, there isn't usually another guy involved :sign5:

August 12th, 2012, 01:54
Oh you're all a "geg" ( that means funny in N.ireland speak Bruce ) but I'll have you know I'm so good I actually manage to tick all three boxes at the same time, I manage to get the condom in my ass, I manage to have it on a guys cock AND there is always at least one other guy involved - so THERE !! :-)

gaymandenmark
August 12th, 2012, 02:03
Maybe he's been inserting them inside his ass.... like a "female condom"....??

Nirish, try putting them on the other guy's cock instead of inside your ass.....

How to use a Femidom Guide :sign5:

https://secure.vwe.net/cgi-bin/eros/how ... guide.html (https://secure.vwe.net/cgi-bin/eros/how_to_use_a_femidom_guide.html)

Neal
August 12th, 2012, 02:25
Sounds to me like too much work. Just put the damn thing on the cock, not that I would ever want to try or look!

martin911
August 12th, 2012, 11:02
the trouble is, bruce, there isn't usually another guy involved :sign5:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: