PDA

View Full Version : Hero Massage

Neal
August 8th, 2012, 23:04
Bruce_NYC opened a post on an old link. Rather than bring up something 5 months ago I have reopened hos post on a NEW thread.

A friend here in New York just told me that.... "Hero Sauna in Bangkok is THE place to go. It's the largest in the world, and the best."
So, I take it Hero is open?

What is it really like? It's certainly not the largest in the world, as my friend says.... And it sounds like it's not even a sauna. It's a 'full service massage spa', correct?

Do you guys recommend going to Hero?

adman5000
August 9th, 2012, 01:42
Correct- it is a full service massage place.

What is it like?
You go in, you sit on a comfortable seat facing an enclosed glassed-in room with all types of boys watching TV, playing games, or working out. Some may be shirtless. You sip a drink of water and look over the guys to see who catches your fancy. My best piece of advice is to talk candidly to the host. You can ask him about the guy and he may even ask the boy if he will do this or that, etc. I have never been rushed or hassled or made to buy drinks there. I have always found them 100% accomodating. Once you pick the guy, he leads you to a room and let the fun begin.
As you might expect, the service level of the boys varies and it depends on what you are looking for. Many are university students. Most are masculine rather than fem. It seems to get a wide cross-section of visitors.
I would recommend anyone who has not been there, to give it a try. Neal, I assume you are asking to get a general dialog going. If YOU have not been and are considering going, PM me and I have some additional info for you.

kjun12
August 9th, 2012, 12:05
Boss, FYI Hero is great and I go regularly. It fronts as a massage place but it's all about sex and some of the guys working there are just great. Lek is the boy of the present for me.

latintopxxx
August 9th, 2012, 22:24
Based on my experience all massage venues with young(ish) male masseurs are about sex...a happy ending/hand job is the absolute minimum expected.

August 10th, 2012, 21:28
A 'happy ending' for the boy must be a good tip!

bruce_nyc
August 10th, 2012, 21:40
Ahhh. Great to know. Thanks, all. I will definately try out Hero when I'm in Bangkok.... I'll want that "additional info" too, adman5000... :wave: