PDA

View Full Version : YaYa Bar's, Sunee Plaza, Cocktail of the Month

August 7th, 2012, 13:05
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/yayasunee/111514.gif

This month's Cocktail of the Month for August is THE KISS. A smooth blend of Southern Comfort, amaretto and orange juice.
Featured all month for 95 baht.

anonone
August 7th, 2012, 18:16
Not sure about the cocktail (not a fan of Southern Comfort), but have to say that is a great photo you are using for the advertisement. Beautiful....

See you soon Ya.

newalaan
August 7th, 2012, 21:18
Not sure about the cocktail (not a fan of Southern Comfort), Nor me anonone, I hate all sweet whiskeys on their own, as well as other certain spirits such as bacardi and dark rum, but yet I love spiced rum (including the Bacadri Oakheart) and Sang Som(thai rum with a spiced flavour), but when any of the spirits i dont care for individually are mixed in a cocktail i seem to enjoy them. So I would probably still give 'The Kiss' a try.

I always order whatever the Yaya cocktail of the month is on every visit to Thailand, and so far have enjoyed every one of their monthly cocktails even though I am always surprised what individual shots are actually in them which would would have been likley to put me off. I suppose the fruit juice in them disippates the taste of each shot. Always enjoy a visit to Yaya's and was pleased to hear he had decided not to sell, look forward to next month's cocktail when I visit.

Have always liked the corner where Yaya's is situated, however a closed Corner Bar is a minus, anybody know the latest on Corner Bar? open, closed, bought, under offer?

bruce_nyc
August 7th, 2012, 21:20
How much would that drink cost.... if I order it delivered to my room.... along with those exact two boys in the picture... ?

August 7th, 2012, 21:51
I can only go by the photo - but as far as I'm concerned it seems a case of too much tail and not enough cock

:wav:

anonone
August 8th, 2012, 04:35
Seems like the perfect amount of tail....I will supply cock. :sign5:

I typically visit Yaya at the beginning of the evening, so my usual drink there is coffee....just to get some pep for the night ahead.

I do like sang som, but always feel like a cheap bastard when I order it....I guess Thailand has infected me with the concern about appearance. LOL. And I agree, very good news that Ya decided to keep the place going....

See ya in 4 weeks or so....

Neal
August 8th, 2012, 06:01
Hey Anonone, don't feel cheap when you order Sangsome! Most bars charge the same whether you order Sangsome or RUm and Coke! Up to you what you enjoy!

PS MMmmmm! 6 am and eating pea soup and corn bread! :hello2:

August 9th, 2012, 21:05
I do like sang som, but always feel like a cheap bastard when I order it....

Anonone........never, ever be hesitant to order a sangsom. You like what you like.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

bruce_nyc
August 10th, 2012, 10:16
Yaya, please PM me the names and phone numbers of the two boys in that photo. Thanks. :ow: