PDA

View Full Version : Top to bottom

a447
July 31st, 2012, 17:34
I've been thinking about posting this for a while, but was unsure which forum I should post it in.

After seeing the obvious ecstasy boys feel when I fuck them, and being an admirer of those huge Isaan cocks, I have toyed for a while now with the idea of trying to be a bottom.

I wrote on this forum a couple of years ago about a guy I met in Pattaya who, in reality, tried to rape me, going all out to force his cock up my butt despite my protestations. He got the head in but it was so painful I had to use all my strength to get him off me.

There must surely be a way to overcome that initial pain, as all bottoms must experience it. All the boys I have fucked have told me how painful it was the first few times they were fucked.

I just want to experience a different kind of pleasure and also watch as the boy fucks the life out of me. It would be awesome, I think, especially if he had a big cock and was enthusiastic.

Any tips on how to change from a top to a bottom?

Marsilius
July 31st, 2012, 17:46
I have no personal experience of this problem myself, but I suspect that, all unknowingly (or maybe thanks to a Freudian slip), you have answered your own question.

...I have toyed for a while now with the idea of trying to be a bottom.

Isn't practising with a sex toy - maybe starting small and working up from there - the way to do it?

July 31st, 2012, 18:50
..After seeing the obvious ecstasy boys feel when I fuck them...

...................You feel like nominating them for an Academy award?

:occasion9:

a447
July 31st, 2012, 19:18
Haha...haven't I always said on this forum that the guys are great actors?

christianpfc
August 1st, 2012, 02:50
You should start with smaller cocks, to accustom your sphincter to being stretched from the outside (the stretching is to the same level as it usually occurs from inside). When it feels unpleasant, just stop moving (the top), to relax.

As far as memory serves, it took me three attempts (with as many boys, and spread over two holidays) to get fucked for the first time, and even then only because the last one was very determined and wouldn't take "I would rather stop now" as a "no". I had two near-rape experiences so far.

thrillbill
August 1st, 2012, 08:40
You can "toy" around with small dildos first to train yourself to relax... Also, before being fkd, have your partner do some anal play with lube, rimming to get u relaxed. I am always amazed how some bottoms can reach climax by just being fkd... I cannot be a bottom with a big cock.

Neal
August 1st, 2012, 08:53
Don't look at me. I don't know how they do it either! :sign5: :bootyshake: :snorting:

catawampuscat
August 1st, 2012, 11:20
Changing from a top to a bottom not uncommon as gay age and hard-ons not always reliable.. Sex tools good idea but also
try to find partner that you trust and feel very comfortable with. It still amazes me how rock hard many of the boys get when
faced with partners many of us could not stomach, no matter how much money was on the line.

bruce_nyc
August 1st, 2012, 12:47
Do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice, practice, practice.

TravellerDave
August 1st, 2012, 13:23
This is a problem I have had over the years. I avoided being bottom for years after a nightmare when I was fucked by a big cock rent boy I met on the gay beach in Gran Canaria. It was virtually a rape and the pain was intense and sniffing a popper didn't help.
I tried again in Pattaya having used a dildo for a month or so to stretch my passage. I chose a boy with a smaller cock from GR for overnight and explained to him I wanted to be fucked but that I was afraid of the pain. Firstly he pushed so that only an inch or so of his cock penetrated then withdrew so the pain was not so bad. During the night I woke up and decided to try again. I was more relaxed, lubed, and his cock went fully inside and he started very gently. I gritted my teeth until I felt him cum.
Now I class myself as versatile.

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2012, 13:58
I tried again in Pattaya having used a dildo for a month or so to stretch my passage.

Thank you for sharing that.

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2012, 20:49
Changing from a top to a bottom not uncommon as gay age and hard-ons not always reliable.. Sex tools good idea but also
try to find partner that you trust and feel very comfortable with. It still amazes me how rock hard many of the boys get when
faced with partners many of us could not stomach, no matter how much money was on the line.

It's only a guess but I imagine the proliferation of drug use amongst the boys may help them overcome certain hurdles. Many if not all of these boys are from rural areas and some of their first experiences with intercourse may actually been with "beasts of burden".

bruce_nyc
August 2nd, 2012, 01:18
I hope you're not serious :8(

latintopxxx
August 4th, 2012, 00:06
i doubt very much whether most gogo boys actually enjoy bottoming...its simply a job for them, close to zero sexual attraction, anyone can pick them off a stage....they don't do the choosing.

bruce_nyc
August 4th, 2012, 00:34
If they're gay, and they enjoy bottoming, they can close their eyes and hold any fantasy stud in their mind's eye.

latintopxxx
August 4th, 2012, 20:49
..would need a double major from an ivy league uni to be able to achieve this...but based on the posys from another topic (class system), then the alure of easy money should be enough motivation...

bruce_nyc
August 4th, 2012, 21:23
When did they start teaching this subject in uni! ?!