PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Foods in Supermarkets That you Have Found Here

Neal
July 29th, 2012, 14:06
How about some specialty foods that you recognize from home and like and where you found them here?
I like Johnsonville Four Cheese Sausages, can't stomach these Thai ones and I also like Claussen Brand pickles! The pickles are kept in the refrigerated section. Both can be found along a great selection of import items at villa Market.

Anyone know where to find Lesuer Peas in the silver can? I get S& W, they are close but no winner.

painai2
July 29th, 2012, 15:08
I buy Casa Fiesta jalapeno peppers at Friendship Market. I can't eat eggs for breakfast without them, I lived in Houston too long. They're 3 times the price of what I can get in Texas, but they are worth it. Funny, my Thai friend hates them. They are very hot but. just not the kind of taste Thais like I guess.

Narakmak
July 29th, 2012, 17:05
Yes I love all kinds of jalapenos. I assume you mean the pickled ones. In case you don't know, fresh jalapenos are sold at Villa and also at the King's Project Market across from Central Food Hall, Pattaya. I buy the fresh ones all the time as they are cheaper and put them in all kinds of foods!