PDA

View Full Version : Cross MONTY S off your list !!!

Doug
May 23rd, 2006, 19:41
You're still a midget to me. Have been since your first post.

May 23rd, 2006, 20:45
Just like you to cross someone before you even know who said what. I have booked at Monty's and am looking forward to the stay. You not being there will be a plus for me. The way you badmouth people before you have the facts is just plain dumb.

Aunty
May 23rd, 2006, 20:56
Now I've just been consulting my Australian phase book to make sure I get this right. After all I don't want to be rude. So here goes.

Hey short arse, shut your fat cake-hole.

and they also recommended this one.

Blubber guts, I know ankle-biters taller than you. So shut it.

paulg
May 24th, 2006, 08:35
Your right,maybe it was LMTU? Anyway I have wrote a 9 page complaint letter to SPIKE about whoever is spreading the rumour that i am a little fat midget.

Used to be 15 page then 12 page now only 9 page

Are crayons getting dearer these days.

Dodger
May 24th, 2006, 09:40
Billy,

There are more people around Sunee Plaza that know you than the two members you're accusing here, and the description I received of you did not come from either of these two individuals.

You've been portraying yourself as a midget (mentally) since you first started polluting our forum with your ignorant remarks a long time ago, so I don't know what you're complaining about. I also heard that you had a pleasant and easy going personality, have you ever considered just being yourself instead of portraying yourself as an immature and mindless fuc*king idiot. Just a thought.

This is the first time I have ever responded to one of your posts, as I put you on my ignore list the minute you started bragging about physically abusing the boys, e.g., slapping their faces, barebacking them, beating the shit out of them, etc., etc., etc. I don't care if you're 12' 9", you're still a midget in my book.

So take some advice, and grow up.

mai pen rai

catawampuscat
May 24th, 2006, 10:58
Time to check out Monty's and sorry Chris but if Niddy's becomes a troll hole, watch out..I am sure this troll will return as not too many
places will tolerate his persona and behavior..sorry , Monty....

dab69
May 24th, 2006, 11:55
perhaps the midget reference was not for your height,
other anatomical parts? not physical but, you know, mental?

or again, maybe it wasn't even SAID.
just those genital warts you said could drive you mad

andrewcraig
May 24th, 2006, 12:27
perhaps the midget reference was not for your height,
other anatomical parts? not physical but, you know, mental?

or again, maybe it wasn't even SAID.
just those genital warts you said could drive you mad

And there was a thread about not being able to get it up without doing the chicken dance naked on the beach

do midgets have dwarf size dicks?

May 24th, 2006, 12:37
Now I've just been consulting my Australian phase book to make sure I get this right. After all I don't want to be rude. So here goes.

Hey short arse, shut your fat cake-hole.

and they also recommended this one.

Blubber guts, I know ankle-biters taller than you. So shut it.

I prefer the Simpson's quote when looking at papa Simpson's gut:

'Hey Homer, do Fries come with that shake'

I am sure that BG is less offended than he appears to be but will still get his fabulous own back on his 'tormentors' within the next few days. Critics beware.

At the risk of being kneecapped, here are a few others to tempt the wrath of BG (remember me fat too):

Which clothes size does BG fit into, large, extra large or oh my god it's coming towards us!

You know you're too fat when your floors buckle, but your belts won't.

Fat? When he gets 8x10s of himself, they mean feet.

In his case, "throwing his weight around" could end up being a capital offense.

When he takes a nude midnight swim, they call it "Fatty Dipping."

Fat? He's the only guy I know who actually likes to eat his words.

Oh and being quite petite, when BG was open about his sexuality, instead of coming out of the closet he came out of the cupboard.

I'm so ashamed of myself! :colors:

May 24th, 2006, 13:20
Jenny Craig has a warrant out for his arrest.

All his suits are red because...he has to shop at Santas R Us.

He hasn't seen his dick since he was?... Actually; he's never seen it...maybe he's a dike.

When he's short of cash, he rents himself out...as shade.

He's so fat, In order to top him, you'd have to roll him in flour--And go for the wet spot!

The highway patrol closes the truck scale when they see him coming.

He's put more all-you-can-eat buffets out of business than roaches and rat droppings combined.

May 24th, 2006, 14:11
Boygeorge is so fat when his beeper goes off, people thought he was backing up.

Boygeorge is so fat he puts on his lipstick with a paint-roller.

Boygeorge is so fat he had to go to Sea World to get baptized.

Boygeorge is so fat when he wears a yellow raincoat, people yell, "Taxi!"

Boygeorge is so fat he has to iron his pants on the driveway.

Boygeorge is so fat the National Weather Bureau has to assign hurricane names to his farts.

Boygeorge is so fat he sets off car alarms when he runs.

Boygeorge is so fat when he goes to an amusement park, people try to ride him.

Boygeorge is so fat he has his own area code.

cottmann
May 24th, 2006, 14:13
He's so fat when he puts his foot down he clears rain forests.
He's so fat when he sings, it's over! .
He's so fat when he sits on a boy's face, the boy can't hear the stereo.
He's so fat when he sweats everyone around him wears raincoats!
He's so fat when he tripped over on Second Street he landed on Third .
He's so fat when he turns around it's his birthday.
He's so fat when he turns around Monty's throws him a welcome-back party.
He's so fat when he walks in drag and high heels he strikes oil.
He's so fat when he wears a Malcom-X t-shirt, helicopters land on him.

lonelywombat
May 24th, 2006, 18:38
I think we have to cross MONTY S off our guest list as well,bullshit,dont believe them,im not a midget ,im 5 ft 9,so dont believe them that im a fat little midget who has to stand on a stool to see.No its time we all stayed away from MONTYS BB in Sunee Plaza ,dont let them tell you im a fat little midget,tell them you know there bullshitting.Cross this place off your guest list,already a couple of posters have and now i am too cause im not a midget .DONT believe them.

I think this post is pathetic. Surely Monty should delete you from his guest list.
Monty has never put you down to me and when I am in Pattaya I am a regular visitor.
He is the only person that defends you, and now you are a traitor.
Who needs enemies when you have Boy George as a friend.
So you are a fuckwit, bullshit ,midget. Why should Monty suffer because of you.
You are a liability and should take your "straight friends" somewhere else.

I am looking for a Parking Ranger job with Sydney Council maybe you can help me .
I am butch,love humiliation, into leather,and domination.

What a paradise you live in.
How do I apply to get a job with you .
I am so excited with your role, I am about to spirt without help just thinking about it,.

May 24th, 2006, 21:36
I have no idea why everybody are so cruel to Boygeorge, however I suppose you have a reason for that.
BUT: What do you mean by the term "Troll"? In my folk lore it is a monster, not one of those in The lord of the rings (although Tolkien must have found some inspiration in Scandinavian trolls), but rather a big stupid creature.

A completely different thing I am curious about is what and where is Isaan? I think it must simply be the countryside of Thailand, right or wrong?

Thanks, and see you in June! (Have a guess if i feel like a little boy anticipating Xmas eve)

May 25th, 2006, 02:03
What utter rubbish. Boygeorge, you have hit a new low. Just say your sorry and leave it at that. Somethings you just can't apologize for such as the title of this post.

lonelywombat
May 25th, 2006, 05:00
[quote="boygeorge"I would like to apologise to MONTY and i think MONTY would be grateful if i showed my condolences by donating to the charity GUARDIAN ANGELS which helps out HIV POZ BOYS,can someone get the latest link to it? This is a charity we all must get involved with ,because it afects us all in the long run,despite if you think a condom is proection against AIDS your wrong.Go to the GUARDIAN ANGELS WEBSITE for more info.We all need to support not only this GAY THAILAND FORUM but also charities such as this.

You all know MONTY has a heart of GOld and wants to help people but didnt want to tell anyone that sometimes he "helps" people out,but i just wanted to let you all know that i thought it was terriffic that MONTY is understanding because he himself has and still is a working class bloke who understands the battlers out there

Also drop into MONTYS BB this Saturday night,I believe he has a FAT MIDGET night on ,drink s special on with the FAT MIDGET burgers again.

Go down now to MONTYS BB to find out who is calling me a fat midget.IT was you EDITH wasnt it?[/quote]

If you sincere and have changed your mind, then go to your original post delete the subject and put in

Montys is a great B&B

May 25th, 2006, 07:40
I have never ignored anyone but when one has a post such as this one where a member attacks anothers business it is time to ignore them. I know this will please boygeorge to no end but here goes.

jolyjacktar
May 25th, 2006, 07:50
Well Georgy boy, im supprised Monty will even let you in the door. Hes handing out condoms to the Thai boys and got some charity going or so he says. Then theres you old lardy saying how you Barback the boys. Monty if you allow this geezer in your then a fake. You cant spout condoms and safe sex in one breath and then say hello in the next to a lard arse.
As i said before, im there in August i will give ole George a bareback session or two. If i can find his crack throgh the lard and blubber.

May 25th, 2006, 08:02
If only someone would ban you from posting here...

Dodger
May 25th, 2006, 09:24
Billy,

You can always rent a short time room across from KAOS for about 300 baht. If you can't reach the doorbell just knock loud and I'm sure the mamasan will let you in.

May 25th, 2006, 15:41
Billy, You can always rent a short time room across from KAOS for about 300 baht. If you can't reach the doorbell just knock loud and I'm sure the mamasan will let you in.
:laughing3:

All he need do is find a cop, moon him while doing the chicken dance and giving him a one-finger salute. :thefinger:
I'm sure he will happily find Billy a room for the night, or a month--with plenty of companionship.... And a slimming rice-and-water diet.

May 25th, 2006, 23:30
I have made a request to have this thread deleted. Monty does not deserve a thread with a title like this.

May 26th, 2006, 12:56
I have made a request to have this thread deleted. Monty does not deserve a thread with a title like this.

I honestly think that there isn't one person taking this post seriously. BG is, I presume, just having a little fun.

May 26th, 2006, 23:08
This thread is not about Niddy's. You started the thread not us. You are soley responsible for the posting and we are just responding to it. If Monty ask for it to be deleted it would be. I have no doubt that you can be a fairly nice friendly guy but why do you post such negative things? We can only respond to the way you present yourself on here. If you consider Monty a friend then why did you attack his business? Friiends like you who needs enemies. I suggest if you want to be taken seriously you should be more careful in your ramblings. I don't know you and have nothing against you, just don't come across as the village idiot.

Smiles
May 26th, 2006, 23:25
" ... I honestly think that there isn't one person taking this post seriously ... "

" ...I think this post is pathetic ... "

" ... I suggest if you want to be taken seriously you should be more casreful in your ramblings ... "

" ... As i said before, im there in August i will give ole George a bareback session or two. If i can find his crack throgh the lard and blubber ... "
... and much more.

:happy1: You guys are hopeless!! :pottytrain2: :wav:

One more attempt: try reading this: http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm ( That is, unless you enjoy BoyGeorge and his stylings ... must admit I'm getting there, slowly :blackeye: )

A short exerpt from above link:

" ... The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.
When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored... "

Cheers ...

May 27th, 2006, 13:47
... That is, unless you enjoy BoyGeorge and his stylings ... must admit I'm getting there, slowly :blackeye: )

Cheers ...

I really can't help it, it's like an addiction, a drug. I need my daily dose of BG. I take much of his postings with a pinch of salt and a wry smile. He's no troll, he's more like a cute little leprechaun!

Oh and I popped into Monty's today to try the recommended 99 baht breakfast. A very tasty truck stop stylee cafe brekkie - BG, you best apologise matey or you'll be missing out! :geek: