PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Avatar All About?

Neal
July 29th, 2012, 03:27
Well I have seen some interesting avatar's lately to say the least. Makes me wonder where all of you got your avatars and how they represent you. I will start off with mine. I believe jinks did mine but I forget.

Many people over the years have always told me that I looked like john Goodman the american actor. He did many shows but one of the famous ones was Fred in the movies Flintstones. In airports and other places once in awhile people would start staring at me and ask. I always said no before they could finish and once or twice was even asked for an autograph. A few boys here in Pattaya and around used to call out"Hey Flintstone!". So you see it stuck and I just go along with the fun.

Maxxy
July 29th, 2012, 04:56
Well for me I chose that avatar because at times I do like to dress up a bit and also have the fantasy of dressing up and having some fun with a couple of the boys (I do fancy a threesome), next trip I will be living out that fantasy. :party

July 29th, 2012, 12:22
I think board rules don't let me say what my avatar is about. Pity as we are non-profit...

Thai Dyed
July 29th, 2012, 12:49
I think board rules don't let me say what my avatar is about. Pity as we are non-profit...

Rainbow, I just love things that are prohibited by the board rules. Please send me a PM and tell me the details.

Neal
July 29th, 2012, 13:26
He is new and we asked him not to post links in his signature. He doesnt understand that threads about his org and posts and such are totally allowable. We just ask for no links in the signature to keep a handle on spam.

PS Thai Dyed, I went to do some shopping in Villa Market today. They have tons of different label beans but no B & M. You are right that their flavor is distinctive and good. In shopping I did notice they have Bushes with maple sugar & bacon and I have had theirs and think those would be pretty close. Have you tried them?

Oliver
July 29th, 2012, 15:48
I wish I knew; I didn't choose it, it just appeared. And I haven't a clue what it signifies.

RonanTheBarbarian
July 29th, 2012, 16:16
I got my avatar in some website that has various pics and images you can use as an avatar.

I wanted to use one of my photos from Thailand as an avatar, but found trying to resize them a nightmare.

So i went on the avatar site and tried to find one that was remotely relevant to Thailand.

And what you see on the left is the first one I came across that seemed to fit the bill.

joe552
July 29th, 2012, 16:20
Mine reflects the fact that I'm Irish, gay, witty and urbane, well-read and well-travelled, with a penchant for younger men. But you knew that already.

Khor tose
July 29th, 2012, 20:46
Mine reflects the fact that I'm Irish, gay, witty and urbane, well-read and well-travelled, with a penchant for younger men. But you knew that already.
:sign5: Did you leave out modest by mistake?

My Avatar is the Phoenix raising from the fire, dyed blue.

Thai Dyed
July 29th, 2012, 20:53
PS Thai Dyed, I went to do some shopping in Villa Market today. They have tons of different label beans but no B & M. You are right that their flavor is distinctive and good. In shopping I did notice they have Bushes with maple sugar & bacon and I have had theirs and think those would be pretty close. Have you tried them?

Thank you for so thoughtfully remembering my question about B & M baked beans. You are right, the Bush beans with maple sugar & bacon are a close second. I'll pick some up when I'm in the area of Villa Market.

Narakmak
July 29th, 2012, 20:57
My avatar is an homage to Theatre Rhinoceros, San Francisco

http://www.therhino.org/season.htm

Which is of course was inspired by Ionesco (Theatre of the Absurd)

Get the connection?

bucknaway
July 29th, 2012, 21:13
Mine is me reminding me to be myself.

christianpfc
July 30th, 2012, 00:14
My avatar is from the internet and just supposed to be funny.

francois
July 30th, 2012, 07:18
I chose my avatar to visually represent what "Fran├зois" should conjure in the eye of the beholder; suave, debonair and charming. My friends suggested a more realistic portrayal:

July 30th, 2012, 10:49
Yes I did misunderstand the rules, and I'm thankful to Daboss for putting me right.
My Avatar represents the Rainbow Lifestyle Card, which I will explain in a new thread as it might be of interest to you guys, especially as its free :)

ceejay
August 2nd, 2012, 14:49
Mine is a picture of one of the figures from Sala Keo Kou sculpture park in Nong Khai. It represents old age. I am myself not that decrepit yet (I hope!)

kittyboy
August 3rd, 2012, 10:20
My avatar is a picture of my beloved but alas now dead cat - kittyboy.

I loved that little guy like my own child - he died after 17 years....Fuck that was the best relationship of my life...no sex...but he was a good listener.

LOL

Neal
August 3rd, 2012, 10:39
Aren't they all? Dogs and cats. I get sad thinking about what my three dogs have in store for them when I go. Nice dogs. Bee my b/f and Heart don't understand it when they have to sleep in the other room and my dogs sleep with me! LOL! They eat some dog food but a lot of people food. I used to bring cheeseburgers from the beach home to them. Niyom, the boss of my section used to laugh all the time when I would order those God da.. cheeseburgers and then stopped when they started serving these chinsey thin patties! They are so used to aircon around noon and sometimes during the night. Sad.
and yes, they are spayed and nutered.

kittyboy
August 3rd, 2012, 10:48
I dont want to derail your thread into pet talk but I loved my cat - my boyfriend was sort of jealous kittyboy. We had a huge argument once and he was bitching about everything he could think of. Finally, he starts bitching that I loved my cat more than I loved him. I replied I did love my cat more than I loved him.

He started crying..The boyfriend was a fucking drama queen.

August 3rd, 2012, 13:38
I get sad thinking about what my three dogs have in store for them when I go..

You're such a big queen, I bet they're poodles - 'fess up DB.

And don't think that fake beard has fooled us either!

[attachment=0:3lxrb4zi]DaBossAndDog.jpg[/attachment:3lxrb4zi]

August 3rd, 2012, 13:41
Bee my b/f and Heart don't understand it when they have to sleep in the other room and my dogs sleep with me! LOL! They eat some dog food but a lot of people food....

Is this some kind of BDSM fetish - do you keep them on leashes too?

:evil4:

Neal
August 3rd, 2012, 15:45
No, you see I keep the boysfreinds on leashes and give them dog food and the people food goes to the dogs! No there are no leashes and they three dogs were adopted from the Police Impound yard where they pump out puppies like we pump out 100 baht notes!

August 3rd, 2012, 16:07
No, you see I keep the boysfreinds on leashes and give them dog food and the people food goes to the dogs!

That was the point I was making!!

Take another 2 x Alka Seltzers and wake up!!

:sign5:

Neal
August 3rd, 2012, 16:39
No! I refuse! :tongue3:

netrix
August 4th, 2012, 18:57
DaBoss' dogs are awesome! and they love me :)

i made my avatar cuz i like ta dance, dance, dance, dance...

Neal
August 4th, 2012, 21:05
My dogs are sweet and yes they do love Netrix. They miss seeing him.

Impulse
August 8th, 2012, 11:45
Da Boss..
If you look like Goodman then you also look like the American actor Mark Holton, who played the serial killer John Gacy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... W5Ed113rUU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CW5Ed113rUU). How many boys you have underneath the bar? :dontknow:

August 8th, 2012, 17:08
How many boys you have underneath the bar?

Underneath the bar?

Like a few of us these days, he can't get down that far (or back up!) - I'm guessing he has to "have" them OVER the bar.

:evil4:

Neal
August 8th, 2012, 18:48
Wow Rocket, your'e right. very very close. The only ones I have buried there are the ones with less than 9 inches. people say I am a size queen but I am not, it's just that under 12 inches ain't worth the effort! :sign5: