PDA

View Full Version : Two weeks in Pattaya

lukylok
July 28th, 2012, 16:35
I have spent two weeks in Pattaya. Here are some of my souvenirs :
Sunee
I donтАЩt know why, but I had never been in Sky Bar. The owner is very friendly, the drinks good and the boys most welcoming. Quite a good crowd and the food smelled delicious if you are partial to farang food.
Yaya sadly is empty, all the former boys gone.
Happy Boys, all the boys have changed, nothing else and unluckily not the sticky mamasan. But the new boys, and in particular one, a big tall boy, very shy but quite a performer when you go upstairs to discuss quantum physics.
Eros Boy, quite a few boys, and very good ambiance. Very warm welcome. Both Eros and Happy Boys had promotions on all drinks 100 b.
Corner Bar seems definitely closed.
Krazy Dragon, plenty of very nice gentlemen, very keen and welcoming. In no time you know everything from them and they from you.
Mic My, much better than my souvenir. I remembered only very young boys, but now a very attractive mix.
Bistro Thai, I had several meals of Thai food, excellent, and moderate prices.

Boystown
A Bomb, plenty of stunning boys, if you like boys-men and not effem wispy youngsters. The mamasan is very nice and not at all pushy.
Funny Boys, doesnтАЩt change. Many boys, but donтАЩt go too late, many early offs.
Happy Place : went to the Bingo, which was very good and after NealтАЩs description, watched the midnight show. The numbers are not new, but Nature has been very generous to the boys, in particular one, and even I am not sure he was fully hard ! I have some very steady friends there !
Wild West Boys, good show. And a nice cast.
Cupidol, a bit sad. One very beautiful lad, already met on the beach.
Copa, I entered by mistake, I didnтАЩt like it previously, and havenтАЩt changed my mind.
Panorama, still the best place to have a drink and look at what happens (?) in the soi.
XBoys, by far the most erotic show. Some days more than others. Plenty of new boys. And of course the Bboys. I know the drinks are 180/200 bahts but the show is good, and everybody has fun. So if you take two drinks and one for a boy, youтАЩve spent 100/120 bahts more and have enjoyed yourself. Up to you !
Opposite in the soi, at the ex тАЬDavidтАЭ, Xboys has started a new bar ( BoysLand ?).
Same sort of show than XBoys, drinks 160 and some stunning boys !
I entered a few other bars, but didnтАЩt stay.

All that being said, attendance may vary very much from place to place, day to day and even hour to hour. Obviously there are less customers than last year, same month, but there is plenty boys to suit all tastes. And they are very much interested !

Dong Tan Beach : Few farangs. I find the same expats, in the same chairs, every time I come to Jomtien. A few are really overcooked ! Very few Russians (no complaint there !).
Some concessions donтАЩt open certain days, or partially. Plenty of masseurs, some ready to seriously lower their prices. Others, have steady customers, and are busy.

All in all, a very good stay. I look forward to being there again in October !

anonone
July 28th, 2012, 19:26
Hi lukylok. Thanks for the report.

I have been in Sky bar a couple of times. I got the impression the waiters are not "offable" in the typical Sunee fashion. Was that your experience as well, or was I just being daft on that visit...which is a real possibility. :bounce: It seemed more like a restaurant that had an active bar, especially later in the evening. And I do agree the owner is very warm and friendly, without being pushy or annoying. A fine line to walk and he is very good at it.

If you don't mind sharing, where did you stay for your 2 weeks? I need to book a place for a couple short visits and always like to hear about experiences with hotel / guesthouse.

bucknaway
July 29th, 2012, 00:23
Thanks for that. I have always enjoyed the show at Xboys and am looking forward to checking them out again but I will only splurge on one beer to watch the show, then I will go to Abomb and check out the men :tongue3:

Dodger
July 29th, 2012, 01:47
Thanks Lukylok,

Sorry to hear about YaYa's...the boys there were a fun bunch.

You didn't mention Nice Boys...usually the best of the bunch in Sunee

The cast at Mic My seems to change with the wind...possibly due to that repulsive dike who works the door...she's a real viper.

Thanks again

anonone
July 29th, 2012, 05:14
Exactly Dodger.

For some resson, I can never keep mic my and new boys straight in my mind...can never remember which is which....but I am always happy to see the "Repulsive dyke" standing out front...that way I know which one NOT to go into...lol

lukylok
July 29th, 2012, 10:19
In Sky Bar, I didn't off but the boy I was sitting with was perfectly willing....Life is made of hard choices !

I was staying in Jomtien, in Poseidon, which for me is very good. I much prefer Jomtien, and never waited more than 2 minutes for the bahtbus.
I forgot to mention the bars in Jomtien, Two Faces and Question Mark. Very friendly and quite a few people at night. A mention for the Pink Cocktail Car, with his ever smiling owner/bartender. Who can resist a cocktail named "Sex on the beach" ?

a447
July 29th, 2012, 10:41
Thanks, Lukylok. Yeah, your report kind of matches my recent Pattaya holiday. I never went into Mic My but Nice Boys next door had mainly young fem types and only 3 fully dressed "men."

On my last day I went to the Relax massage just behind Tukom. The guy was quite enthusiastic, but only after I agreed to pay 1000 baht for some fun. (It is what I was going to pay anyway) It was not bad, but I have had better.

I've never really walked around that area - only went to Wat Chai with my guy after we'd had some fun in the room (he probably needed extra energy for round 2...lol) but had never explored the area. Now I know where some of the places mentioned on this board are!

catawampuscat
July 30th, 2012, 09:35
I spoke with the boss at YaYa last night and then enjoyed an excellent cappuchino. Several of the boys have left, mostly due
to slow low season but he has a couple of new guys that most will find to be eye candy and fresh faces. One is particularly
attractive and very friendly. I still like YaYa and felt no decline in the quality or quantity of lads available. However,
one might find the now shuttered Corner Bar directly across the narrow soi, somewhat depressing.

catawampuscat
July 31st, 2012, 00:42
just thougth I would add a few observations and comments on some of the Sunee Plaza bars reviewed in
this Two weeks in Pattaya thread.
Had a coffee and chat with friends at Come-In Bar Beer. My friend was sitting with a very handsome
friendly waiter and I noticed nice mix of hosts.

Then caught up with another friend and visited two gogo boy bars in Sunee.
First was Eros which has made some changes and removed the center stage and replaced it with small
tables for the boys to dance on. My friend said it was a quiet night and only a few boys dancing and music was
quite loud. Still a couple of the dancers were hands on and not shy..I think it was just an off night and will revisit soon.

Last stop was Krazy Dragon which used to be a favorite and I am happy to report there were many boys
working and lots of choice of friendly easily approchable lads.. A good time was had. Krazy is back on the top
of my favorites list..

Halfhansum
August 1st, 2012, 16:41
Shame to see the Corner Bar all closed ..
Anyone know where the boys went to, that used to work there ?

painai2
August 2nd, 2012, 09:06
Before Corner Bar closed there were only a few guys working there, and I'm spotted two of them at Come Inn Bar.