PDA

View Full Version : Naked Suntanning Phuket / Patong

July 26th, 2012, 15:55
I have just stayed at a small B&B in Patong which has Naked Tanning on their roof (even the owner goes Butt Naked) GREAT TAN :P
its a great place to stay & very cheap
it's clean has free WiFi in your rooms
I think the owner would allow you to use the roof for tanning even if you are not a guest as he is really a nice Aussie Guy
I felt 100% comfortable getting my kit off as there is a sign on the door that reads " NUDE TANNING IN PROGRESS SO IF NUDITY OFFENDS DO NOT ENTER"
So no surprises
phuket tropical inn was the place & it was pretty close to all the fun but very quiet so I actually slept evrey night drop him an email hes all over the web hes got a very popular B&B there I would not mind owning it I am sure he's getting rich fast as I was there 2 weeks ago & its low season & he was full I wanted to extend for 2 nights but could not as he was already booked so I ended up in a S*** hole of a dump that was more expensive & further away from party central
well will be back for my Sun - Fix in December & will stay again
Thanks to all
My say
Mr K

July 26th, 2012, 20:09
Have you got a link to their website?

July 26th, 2012, 20:35
http://www.phuket-tropical-inn.com
thats what is on the buisness card
Cheers :)

to evreyone who has the same problem I had for the last 5 visits to Patong NO NUDE TANNING spread the word let evreyone know PARADISE FOUND I wish to god I had found this place 5 years ago but I have now & want to share
I am back in December & I look forward to chatting with all who find this paradise for the non-shy
Mr K