PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Bvlgari Garden Suite Standard

bucknaway
July 26th, 2012, 07:30
Has anyone stayed at the Bvlgari Garden Suite of Bangkok? I just booked the room for my stay using agoda. I was going to rent one of the big rooms in the main building but figured I would try the Bvlgari room since it is on sale and thinking I may end up having a better time there than I would renting a room from the main building. One thing I didn't want to give up was the shared showers if only because I met a lot of Thai guys in the shower late at night. Keep in mind that the showers I am talking about are not in the sauna, but in the rented room section where there is one common bathroom on each floor for all the rooms on that floor.

If anyone has any info or advice, I would appreciate it.
[attachment=0:pbko45t5]babylonbkk.PNG[/attachment:pbko45t5]

Descriptions:
Located in the lush gardens of the Babylon Sauna and Spa complex are the stunning, modern Bvlgari garden suites. Beyond the main entrance to Babylon you pass into your private garden and into a split-level open atrium common living area decorated with stunning Asian art form the past and present. Each unity contains two or three self-contained suites and all are furnished with beautiful Burmese art deco furniture and have private bathrooms. Large marble, granite bathroom with walk-in showers in each suite, stocked with all amenities. Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks served in the shared lounge and common room 24 hours a day. Maid service. Complimentary breakfast served on the 6th floor Babylon high-rise. Writing desk, seating and valuables safe. Beautiful private gardens with seating. Two complimentary entrance tickets, daily, to the Babylon Sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access available. Dry-cleaning and laundry service. Air conditioning with individual controls. Cable television with HBO.
Room Features:
non smoking rooms
air conditioning
bathrobes
inhouse movies
desk
hair dryer
internet access тАУ LAN
in room safe
television LCD/plasma screen
shower
balcony/terrace
coffee/tea maker
complimentary bottled water
internet access тАУ wireless (complimentary)
shared bathroom
refrigerator

Neal
July 26th, 2012, 19:39
Hey Bucky. Did you click on one of our banners to book through Agoda? It really helps as they give us a commission.

bucknaway
July 27th, 2012, 00:58
I booked my rooms while at work so I went directly to agoda

thrillbill
August 1st, 2012, 09:36
I have only stayed at the Barracks a couple times. For the price, I would rather have my own private bathroom in a 3 star hotel in the Silom area where I don't have to take a taxi each time I want to go somewhere (ref. to BB rooms) . I think it is an illusion of yours to think there are Thai boys running all over in the public bathroom at the BB hotel. You can get enough action down in the sauna, steam room, and dark areas of BB. If you find someone you fancy, you can take him up to your room.