PDA

View Full Version : dreadedned.com problem ???

AMARETTO-old
May 23rd, 2006, 13:03
Is there anyone of you getting problem to access dreadedned website ? I can't access from France.

May 23rd, 2006, 13:44
Fine accessing dreadned from within Thailand earlier today and also fine when I double checked just a second ago. A goood website to.

http://www.dreadedned.com/

May 23rd, 2006, 13:44
No problems from Thailand, with or without a proxy server

elephantspike
May 23rd, 2006, 14:03
I'm accessing it fine from the Northeast USA.

May 23rd, 2006, 14:22
Is there anyone of you getting problem to access dreadedned website ? I can't access from France.

Greets from your Belgium naburs, i not have any problem to acces dreadedned !

Marsilius
May 23rd, 2006, 14:24
And it's fine from the UK too.

May 23rd, 2006, 14:33
You just can't trust those damn French, can you!

AMARETTO-old
May 23rd, 2006, 14:38
Sorry guys, maybe problem in my computer. Thanks

jolyjacktar
May 23rd, 2006, 18:50
And im getting it ok here out in the North sea, on my boat. And im not far off the French coast. Thou im using a sattalite link.

American Teacher-old
May 26th, 2006, 00:26
It's working fine here.

May 29th, 2006, 01:38
I don't have any problems accessing dreadedned, and I used to check in regularly to see what he was saying. I enjoyed the site and found it useful. However, over the past years, I have found his information to be biased by mistaken information and moralism, the consequence of which is that he regularly badmouths Sunee Plaza (has he been there recently ?), describing it as a slummy, immoral place. So, I don't feel I can trust his information any more.

His descriptions of other places are probably quite accurate, but he has a long-time bias against Sunee Plaza which adversely affects the accuracy of his information, INMO.