PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia Moving To Don Muang 1 October

July 25th, 2012, 16:25
All you guys who use Air Asia, do please note that they will move to Don Muang airport (from Suvarnabhumi) as from 1 October.
Apparently they will have a shuttle bus service for an unspecified length of time, in addition to the existing bus 554 that runs between the two airports.

July 25th, 2012, 19:18
As useful as tits on a bull for me if I fly in to Suvarnabomb I want to be able to transit to flights up country or Laos or Kampuchra or whatever im not going to trek out to another airport to do that.

bruce_nyc
August 2nd, 2012, 18:13
Doesn't Nok Air fly out of the same airport?

Nevermind. I just checked. Nok flies out of Don Muang too.

August 2nd, 2012, 18:18
Yes, Nok Air has always operated out of Don Muang, except for a few months when it was flooded.

August 2nd, 2012, 18:56
Yes i said in a previous post i use nok air when i go to Udon from Don mueang and its a very good service and cheeper than the others and the staff more friendly ....

bruce_nyc
August 2nd, 2012, 20:26
That's great to know. I plan to do that too, for a side trip.

Oliver
August 3rd, 2012, 17:23
Is there a Don Muang- Pattaya bus service?

August 3rd, 2012, 21:54
Not at the moment. There are options:
1. Take the shuttle bus to Morchit BTS, and get off the train at Ekkamai which is next to Ekkamai bus station. Bangkok - Pattaya buses run about every 30 minutes.
2. Take the shuttle bus to Morchit BTS, then a taxi to Morchit Mai bus station (different place to Morchit BTS stn) and get a bus there, they run about every hour or so.