PDA

View Full Version : Pius Place - recent reviews

RonanTheBarbarian
July 25th, 2012, 05:28
Has anybody stayed in Pius Place recently?

There doesn't seem to be too many reviews on the internet of this place, although the few there are seem quite favourable.

I have looked at the website, but it hasn't been updated in a while

Does anybody know what the prices will be for the upcoming winter?

And do they have safes in the rooms or available at reception?

Thanks for any info.

RonanTheBarbarian
February 13th, 2015, 05:09
I thought that I would do a little review of this place, as i stayed there last month.
It is in Pattaya Sai Soi 18 (just around the corner from the Day/Night area), you can see the exact spot by putting the name into Google maps.

For 950 baht a night (without breakfast) I had a spotlessly clean room, with stong air-con and wifi and a balcony. It is run by an Thai woman who is married to an Austrian guy and it is obvious that personal attention is taken with the cleaning, etc.

There is a small pool which is nice for a plunge in the afternoon. It is about a seven minute walk to Sunee Plaza.

The clientele is mostly German and straight, but the keep themselves to themselves and there is no problem bringing back joiners at night - I did on several occasions and just got a smile from the dozing night watchman.

One disadvantage is that it is four stories and there is no lift, if climbing stairs is a problem for you.