PDA

View Full Version : Singapore 5Star Hotel - China Town

BLAMEX
July 23rd, 2012, 15:44
Hi everyone

Can some one tell me a luxury hotel close to or in China Town please?

I was going to stay at the St Regis (stayed before) it is a bit out of the way. So if any one can tell me of a similar hotel please. Also the pool at The St Regis is small.

Thank you for your advice.

atri1666
July 24th, 2012, 00:26
There are no 5* hotels directly in Chinatown. I stayed often in clubfloor of Furama Citycenter near metro station.

BLAMEX
July 26th, 2012, 12:21
Thanks for that. Ok can some one let me know the better hotel. Conrad, St Regis or Hyatt. I like a good size pool, good service and a gym with seperate M/F steam rooms etc and yes must have handsome staff. :gy:

danny99
August 12th, 2012, 11:20
Thanks for that. Ok can some one let me know the better hotel. Conrad, St Regis or Hyatt. I like a good size pool, good service and a gym with seperate M/F steam rooms etc and yes must have handsome staff. :gy:

Why not try a ZERO Star hotel with boys on every floor and a male only steam room with constant action, the entrance to which [along with the row of showers] can be vewed via a large window in the wall of the not-so-hot sauna...its called Queens Resort, actually their 'upmarket' suites are probably One Star! The visiting boys from China usually rent the cheaper very small rooms for a month or so, sprawl on their beds with the door propped open offering a smile and invitatoin for a massage, whenever you pass???

One station or a 5 min walk from Chinatown.

adman5000
August 15th, 2012, 06:26
I enjoyed THE FULLERTON HOTEL and an easy walk to the metro and restaurant area. They do a great job of pampering!

Beachlover
August 19th, 2012, 22:39
There are no 5* hotels directly in Chinatown.
Yep... that's true. The closest thing I can think of is the New Majestic Hotel, which isn't bad but has minimal facilities. The pool's a joke.

I like the Chinatown area but there's no 5-star hotels there. So when I used to use hotels in Singapore, I used to have to decide between staying in one of the cozy, boutiques in Chinatown, Marina Bay Sands (that's got the good sized pool you're after) or one of the centrally-located hotels like the Fullerton Bay (also a very nice pool!), Swissotel or Orchard Rd.