PDA

View Full Version : Not a very positive view of Thaialnd

July 23rd, 2012, 13:35
Reuters thinks that Phuket and Pattaya are sleazy, Bangkok is polluted and some ladyboys are thieves. http://t.co/hm6YVQkq

Interesting that tourist numbers have increased but tourisms value to the economy hasnt moved since 2003 ten years too many cheapskate Indian and Chinese tourists probly.

July 23rd, 2012, 13:41
And bears shit in the woods ! :-) go figure eh ! I wonder what other gems of unknown knowledge they'll come up with next - afganistanf can be quite dangerous for sex tourists perhaps ?? Lol

July 23rd, 2012, 15:11
Interesting observation on the spelling of Thailand as THAIALND in the Topic title - just happened to looked below to the "similar topics list" and there are another 2 posters (markie1 and billyhouston) who have made the exact same (double letter reversal, fairly unusual) spelling mistake.

You're not all one and the same are you?

:occasion9:

July 23rd, 2012, 17:36
You're not all one and the same are you?I cant speak for the others but I certainly am.

July 23rd, 2012, 17:48
I just ask the question - I take everybody at face value.

:party

Khor tose
July 23rd, 2012, 18:06
LOL Considering the average age of the posters here what would you say their face value is based on their capabilities: 1. Capable of turning people who look at them into stone? 2. Capable of walking into a haunted house and coming out with an application? 3. Capable of getting arrested for mooning when they stick their head out of the window? 4. Capable of being called Taco Bell because when people see them they run for the border? 5. Capable of getting away with a crime because the police sketch artist are afraid to sketch them? I am sure you can come up with some more??????

Dodger
July 23rd, 2012, 18:38
Reuters:
19 million visitors in 2011, generating 776 billion baht ($24.5 billion) in revenue, up 31 percent from 2010, ministry data shows

How this affects Thailands GDP is another story, but tourism spiked much higher than I would have suspected.

I don't have any data to back this up - but I've seen a 31 percent reduction in gay tourists, or have they all decided to go str8 and hang out up in North PTY.

The mention of Myanmar opening its borders soon peeks some interest....those Burmese boys are hot !!!

July 23rd, 2012, 20:43
..I am sure you can come up with some more??????

Well I did hear that Joe552 stuck his head out the window and got arrested for indecent exposure.

:party

joe552
July 23rd, 2012, 20:51
Your information is correct, scottish-guy, but you fail to mention which head I stuck out the window - so thanks for sparing my blushes :occasion9:

billyhouston
July 24th, 2012, 04:34
Interesting observation on the spelling of Thailand as THAIALND in the Topic title - just happened to looked below to the "similar topics list" and there are another 2 posters (markie1 and billyhouston) who have made the exact same (double letter reversal, fairly unusual) spelling mistake.

You're not all one and the same are you?

:occasion9:
I'm afraid 2 plus 2 gets you 5! For some reason that topic has the earlier posts removed and thus since I didn't start the topic, I didn't transpose the letters in the title either.
Having said that, because I'm such an awful typist, if I get carried away and use three fingers instead of two I tend to transpose letters. :notworthy:

July 24th, 2012, 05:20
I know how it is billy, I use 3 fingers too.

:ura1:

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 12:35
Don't go starting that poop.
Threads in their entirety would have been removed because we just can't keep storing and storing. There would be no reason to pull out selective old posts.

July 24th, 2012, 16:12
I just ask the question - I take everybody at face value.As my old mum used to say ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

July 24th, 2012, 22:40
...As my old mum used to say ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

Well you certainly obliged.

:laughing3: