PDA

View Full Version : DaBoss's Night Out in Pattaya

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 02:14
Well since the stroke I don't get out too much, :crybaby: but tonight I went out and about. First if you don't already know it, I was born in New York and grew up on Long Island then moved later on to Colorado. Maine lobster and Alaskan King crab legs were a staple amongst us and I miss it dearly.

I searched the internet high and low for both and found that Fed Ex would not bring me the lobsters unless I got an import license and purchased a minimum of 200! :crybaby:

OK, that being said I found a place called the Seafood Market and Restaurant in Bangkok that sold Maine lobsters. Last week I came up with an excuse that I had to do anything in Bangkok to try them out. Upon arriving at the Shangri-la I immediately was in heaven because they are serving HUGE Alaskan King Crab legs on their nightly buffet. I could not get enough. OK yes I could and 3 was my limit they were so huge, and a small piece of Prime Rib from Australia, nice and rare and I was in bed!

Well what about Pattaya you ask? Well while I was in Bangkok, Freddie from Bruno's sent me an email (bulk email) that they were serving Canadian cold water lobsters!! Well fuck! I am in Bangkok!! OK I call Freddie and reserve his last 3 lobsters. He gets them weekly and said that he runs out quickly. He is upping his orders to try and keep them in stock.

OK, the Seafood Restaurant was OK. Like a seafood restaurant on Walking Street. High priced, fun and well ok. I wouldn't do it again. The lobsters came with so much garlic in the butter that the beautiful flavor of the lobsters was lost. Back to the Shangri-la for more Alaskan legs.

Well tonight I needed to go to Bruno's for those last 3 lobsters. 3 you scream?! Yes they were only supposed to be 700 grams and most of that is shell. Well I got there and seems they accidentally sold one on me. I wasn't happy but as it turned out there was much more meat than I anticipated and was certainly sufficient. Part time b/f chose a Canadian 300 gram steak cooked medium rare. I stole a piece and it was awesome.
I highly recommend it should you have a little money you can blow on a great meal. A half bottle of champagne and we we're off to Boy Bingo.

No, I am not going to fluff this because it is mine, I am going to tell you how it really was!
The bar was about 2/3 full and it was a fun night. I was in rare form if I dare say so myself. :occasion9:

I had a bit of a tiff because not all the boys had white fliers/sneakers and seemed we ran out of striped shorts and nobody ordered any.
OK not the end of the world but I wasn't pleased.

The 10:30 show was good and I decided to stay because M, the "owner" of the club had been giving me some hefty receipts for the midnight show. I sat outside as usual and made passes at my 2 new doormen. One so tall and a bit beefy and so manly and the other so small and manly. I decided to book myself a sandwich later this next week! No I am not talking Pastrami or corned beef!

Now the midnight sexy boy show. M wanted me to stay for it so I could see it for the first time. Fucking huge doesn't describe the cocks I saw and I am not telling you this because it's our bar. These boys were so freaking large it was unbelievable and sexy cute and sexy manly and I wanted to do every single one!! Really I kid you not. Come by and see for yourself. That big cock show at midnight is very very good. I want to say great but I will hold off. Oh fuck it, I thought it was great. I told M to make sure he kept those boys on no matter how much it cost and he promised that on some nights, and not to be announced beforehand, well, I ain't gonna say it but you already know.

Well I left after the show and was extremely glad I had enough energy to stay. It was also wonderful talking and meeting JonWesley (I think I spelled it right, Nicky from Nick's Pattaya Forum and well NIrish was there and we took as much baht from him that we could squeeze out of his wallet! Only joking Irish. Don't have a pissy fit.

OK, stop by! :tongue3: and bring plenty of tissue! :sign12: :sign12: :sign12: :sign12:

christianpfc
July 23rd, 2012, 04:12
Maine lobster and Alaskan King crab legs were a staple amongst us and I miss it dearly.

Born with a silver spoon in your mouth? You forgot the caviar and the truffles. (Just jealous because I can't afford such a splurge.)

These boys were so freaking large it was unbelievable and sexy cute and sexy manly and I wanted to do every single one!! Really I kid you not. Come by and see for yourself. That big cock show at midnight is very very good.

Do your boys use any "mechanical erection aid" (or what would you call it)? It's a total turn-off for me when I see big cock shows where the boys have a condom (or similar) tied around the base of their penis to stay hard.

anonone
July 23rd, 2012, 06:34
Hi Neal.
While I enjoyed your report on both the dining and cock show topics, I think the best part is you have recovered to have the energy now to engage in these activities. seems just a short time ago you could not get to Happy Place at all due to the stroke....so congratulations. Here is hoping for many more adventures.

:blob7: :blob4: :blob3:

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 11:06
Thank you Anonone, it was my first night out on the town and I really have to say I will try to come to the bar more often and about midnight! :snorting:

Christian, I would not say that I was "born" with a silver spoon in my mouth. In fact, my family was a middle class family and my parents worked very hard to give us what they felt we needed. Nothing more or less. I remember as a kid my mother used to buy the ends of the ham loaf because they were cheaper and you had better not eat sanwich meat without bread, tomato, letteuce!! Developing the business I had and having the income that I had made me "aquire" the taste for fine foods and splurging. I mean look at me, it did not come accidentally although I have lost 9 kilos! I just don't recommend this particular diet! :dontknow: Yes, caviar and imported salmon etc were also amongst the list but I can do without those. Sometimes I wish I had the money that I spent on making this slightly large tummie! :tongue3:

PS Freddie at Bruno's also has a special dinner that includes imported caviar which includes a shot of vodka! :tongue3: No I did not go for it. Maybe next time, who knows.

July 23rd, 2012, 13:20
Oh quite the opposite of having a pissy fit mister I think the most important fact of the night that you left out was "I" infact WON your boy bingo !!! :-) ( eat your heart out joe :-) and "cleaned you" for a lovely prize :-) / what was it you said it was again a 14 night holiday in thailand, flights included and free offs every night AND free wine too I believe !!! Boy you must have been livid when you seen Pek picking up that gift envelope for me ( you do know he's one of harem don't you - it was all a fix from the very start, no matter HOW much you shook your balls I was ALWAYS winning that two week prize !!! All I can say is thank you, your generosity knows no bounds !!! :-) lol

Jellybean
July 23rd, 2012, 16:34
Great post Neal. I am heartily glad to hear that you are managing to get out and about again and that you are enjoying life to the full once more.

I also enjoyed reading your graphic account of the Boy Bingo night. Your report on the new door staff reminded me of my last visit to your bar. On the first visit I was feeling particularly shy and one of your doormen kept coming in and appeared to be (at least thatтАЩs what I thought at the time) staring at me, which added to my sense of ill ease. I thought he just wanted to look at my awful appearance. Given the large number of people who pass through your bar you may not recall the unusual nature of my appearance. I left your bar empty handed that night in the belief that no boy was interested тАУ I tend to look for any signal that the boy would like me to off him. Put it down to lack of confidence on my part.

Anyway, on my second night I was about to pass your bar when the same doorman spotted me and invited me to come in. He then led me to a seat and sat next to me and, to my surprise, said that he was interested and wanted me to off him. ThatтАЩs why he had kept coming into the bar and looking at me the previous night!

I had a really enjoyable night with him; he had a terrific body and a warm and pleasant personality. He even invited me to visit his home town in Isaan. Unfortunately I was returning to Bangkok the following day and was never able to take him up on his offer. Oh to be in Thailand now, but sadly it could quite possibly be several months yet before I am able to do so. Thank heavens for SGF and the other membersтАЩ reports.

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 17:47
Boys in the bars Jellybean do not usually care about people's "appearance" and I don't know if I remember anything about it either to say the truth. You may want to PM me on that one. (LOL!) I have found the boys of Thailand want to go with a person, yes, because of money but two because they really are interested in a person. As far as appearance I don't know if you mean you are handicap in some way or, and sorry to say, just dirty and smelly. Dirty and smelly no, they back off, but handicap I see the boys just take it on with the feeling that those people need extra care.

When I first came to Thailand I remember seeing someone with handicaps within his mouth across the street and I made a stupid comment to one
of the boys I was with and said, why don't you go with him. To my amazement the boy turned around and lectured me. I have never made a joking remark again and always felt bad about it, but the boy really got to me. Well that's all I can say about that and that's why I feel that Thailand is a person's paradise. I am older, overweight by just a tad (shut up Scottish guy and Irish!) and need help getting around and the boys just do what is needed. They are genuine in this regard. God love them.

Khor tose
July 23rd, 2012, 18:16
Glad to see you enjoying life again. As long as you don't overdo this is the real path to good health. I agree with your sentiments and comments about the Thai boys, but I don't think God needs to love them. I firmly believe that all of us, who are not cheap charlies and appreciate what these boys bring to our lives, need to step up more often and show our appreciation for their ministrations. I don't know about you, but I find they are keeping me young and still looking to the future. No medicine I know of can do that> So what price can you put upon what they do for us.

lukylok
July 23rd, 2012, 18:33
I can confirm that it was great to see Neal in such good form !
We had a very good bingo party and, as usual I didn't win anything even though I had the help of two smiling boys to look at my cards. Neal very kindly offered me the fine of one of them, do I didn't need to make a choice and took both with me.
But it appears, I left too early. Must go back tonight or tomorrow to check !

adman5000
July 23rd, 2012, 18:46
DaBoss - great to see you feeling up to enjoying things again!

Jellybean
July 23rd, 2012, 19:42
Oh no Neal, I am not smelly or dirty тАУ thought I had better quickly nail that one on the head тАУ ha, ha, ha!

No, my problem (well one of them) is that my cancer has left me partially disfigured. My experience of Thai boys is that once they get to know me, my appearance is of no consequence to them, but I find the initial contact quite nerve racking. In fact the phrase I hear most often is, тАЬI no like handsomeтАЭ, to which I reply, тАЬWell, youтАЩve come to the right place then!тАЭ So I am happy to endorse the sentiments expressed by Khor tose in his post above because thatтАЩs exactly how I feel.

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 20:00
Well I certainly did not mean for the thread to detour into my health but as long as it has, here is a quick update. I really am amazed that I have never heard that there are two types of strokes and we can open a thread on that if you wish. Anyhoooo, you have two main arteries going up the front side of your neck and two smaller ones near the back of the neck. As I understand it, if you get a stroke coming up either of the 2 front arteries, you are paralyzed on either side of your body. Dribbling out the mouth etc is a common sign. The type of stroke I had was in the back of the neck going into the brain and they have medications to reverse most of the damage. The thing that I don't understand is why we do not hear about the signs of this type of stroke?! The signs I had were vertigo, vomiting and total drunkeness! Every time I opened my eyes the room would spin violently and I was virtually unable to walk. We need to know that this is the other type of stroke that goes up the rear end of the neck and into the brain knocking out all types of balance and eyesight out of both eyes. What I mean is that when both eyes are open, the imbalance is much worse, if it can be!! This is also the sign of a stroke and please remember it as I will. I was unable to reach the bathroom from my bed and the bathroom is generally in the same room! It was crashing around that made Heart come running and call the ambulance.

Well this being said, the eyesight is (I feel) almost 100% back but the balance of walking has a long way to go. I try not to walk around too much as I go off balance very quickly. I hold on to boys (LOL!) or anything else that will steady me. I can trip very easily and fall. In a study I saw on the internet, people with this type of stroke have a very high risk of falling within the first year and breaking their shoulder or hip. So I do try to be very careful.

What can I do? I lived the way I wanted to live and now I pay for it. No one will ever say that I did not have the time of my life.

:leb:

Yes, I see your reply as I hit the button. No, I do not remember what you refer to as disfigured so I guess I have grown to see the inner person also. They are wonderful boys and they don't see the outside as much as they look for the beauty of a person from the inside. It's amazing and many of them truly want to find a falang they can take care of. They give everything that they can give and in return they want some money to help their family. I for one have no problem with that!

Recently I met a boy name B on the beach. his sister sells ice cream. Wonderful and always there to help me. Gets up at 5am to go to the hospital every 2 days and tucks the blanket in when I turn. Anything that I need. and so handsome also. He is happy with a few thousand baht, which he gives 1/2 to his sister and a few new clothes. he said to me this last week he needed to go to the beach to give his phone to his sister. I asked why, what will you have?? His reply? I don't need it anymore. I have falang to take care of and falang take care of me. No need customer to call me. Truly amazing boys.

bruce_nyc
July 23rd, 2012, 21:30
They are wonderful boys and they don't see the outside as much as they look for the beauty of a person from the inside. It's amazing and many of them truly want to find a falang they can take care of. They give everything that they can give and in return they want some money to help their family. I for one have no problem with that!

This is the number one reason I love Thailand. Very well said.

christianpfc
July 24th, 2012, 03:12
Born with a silver spoon in your mouth? You forgot the caviar and the truffles. (Just jealous because I can't afford such a splurge.)

I confused envious with jealous:

Although these are often treated as synonyms, there is a difference. You are envious of what others have that you lack. Jealousy, on the other hand, involves wanting to hold on to what you do have. You can be jealous of your boyfriendтАЩs attraction to other women, but youтАЩre envious of your boyfriendтАЩs CD collection.

I am envious of DaBoss. But the good thing is: when I continue working hard and eating a lot (lot, lot, lot), I can become like you one day!

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 04:59
Christian as you know I have already met you. No strings attatched even though you are handsome, I would take you out for a nice dinner to show you what you can have when you focus and work hard.

July 24th, 2012, 05:18
Christian, don't listen to him about the NSA stuff - he reaches under the table during dessert and feels you!

:blob4:

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 05:41
You were right, DaBoss. The boys do swap stories about you. :director:

Khor tose
July 24th, 2012, 09:59
Christian as you know I have already met you.

Really Neal....................

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 13:15
Really, what? I have met him and I thought him quite attractive. Especially when he got so drunk and bought a few bottles of champagne and thought they were bottles of water and the tip he left? Praise God it was Christmas in April!

July 24th, 2012, 15:07
As I have never met him I'll accept that Christianpfc may be attractive.
The idea of "Mr Half-Bottle Naam" getting drunk on Champagne is barely conceivable -
but the suggestion that he left a large TIP is just so far beyond the bounds of belief as to be utterly, utterly incredible!

:evil4:

christianpfc
July 25th, 2012, 03:37
Christian as you know I have already met you. No strings attatched even though you are handsome, I would take you out for a nice dinner to show you what you can have when you focus and work hard.
It's a deal!

Really, what? I have met him and I thought him quite attractive.

Blush! :redfaced: (Ok, all the boys tell me that I'm handsome and that they love me, but this is different.)

Neal
July 25th, 2012, 04:40
OK it's a date. You PM me when you come back and don't let the others know as I am sure the windows on the restaurant will be plenty fogged. :idea1:

bruce_nyc
July 25th, 2012, 04:43
(Ok, all the boys tell me that I'm handsome and that they love me, but this is different.)

We want a picture of you now, Christian. Make your avatar a face shot. :notworthy:

Khor tose
July 25th, 2012, 13:05
Really, what? I have met him and I thought him quite attractive. Especially when he got so drunk and bought a few bottles of champagne and thought they were bottles of water and the tip he left? Praise God it was Christmas in April!
bull....

Neal
July 25th, 2012, 13:17
Oh now Khor. What could be bull. Some of our members can always be that rich to leave such a big and thick tip, no?

July 25th, 2012, 13:52
I believe I hear wedding bells, so I have bought a new hat.
[attachment=0:317449k1]new-hat-for-wedding.jpg[/attachment:317449k1]
I sincerely hope DaBoss does not expect Christian to carry him over the threshold afterwards.

:occasion9:

Neal
July 25th, 2012, 14:21
SG, you know you look awfully similar to another dragster I used to write about often..... could it be?

Also don't worry about Christians's back, my dah-ling to be has hired a "Geni Lift". For those of you who do not know what that is, may I suggest Google..... Geni Lift .

Khor tose
July 25th, 2012, 14:36
Oh now Khor. What could be bull. Some of our members can always be that rich to leave such a big and thick tip, no?

"A rose by any other name still smells as sweet"---WS I am sure he also meant that stinkweed by any other NAME is still stinkweed.

jonwesley
July 29th, 2012, 10:55
Hi Neal

it was great meeting you and Irish at your bar and it is good to hear you are getting out more.

I would have posted sooner but just back in Philly.

I enjoyed your bar sorry I didn't stay for boy bingo but my Thai partner of 17 years only likes gogos for short time he Thai-Chinese from well to do family and doesn't enjoy the bars so much but indulges me from time to time but do find other ways to have fun ;)