PDA

View Full Version : Blog Section Now Open!

Neal
July 22nd, 2012, 08:28
Check out the new Blog Section of SGF! Now open and ready for your blogs.

July 22nd, 2012, 10:59
Are you gonna censor the blogs in the same way as you done with Obnoxious?

Neal
July 22nd, 2012, 14:53
If you talk stupidly we will. Is there a problem with that? I think we have been very very fair with the board and tried not to interfere.
Did you think Obnoxious was real and asking real questions? If so I think you may have been the only one.
Unfortunately in order to make joining more hassle free, a few preventive measures were withdrawn and thus the flood gates are more openfor some to test how far they can go.

Rene
July 22nd, 2012, 15:32
I think you are wise to get rid of the trolls. I've recently noticed several new names posting for the first time whose writing style strangely resemble former pests. "Spring" is the most recent that I have observed.
Also, if anything, you waited too long to get rid of "Obnoxious".
There is a big difference between censorship and eliminating obvious and deliberate troublemakers whose only object is to disrupt the forum.

Neal
July 22nd, 2012, 15:38
Yes I know but we were working on something else on the programming end. Sorry. Also as I am still a bit green to this it takes a little bit before I recognize that something is not right. If you see something, please notify us by clicking (!). You will start to see many more people joining rather quickly because the requirement to send me an email has been removed as Stan is testing his spam guards. A few trolls will get on to the board for a while, I am afraid but the other way there were too many safe guards.

I and Butterflap appreciate any PMs or ! you send our way as we may not have spotted it.

christianpfc
July 23rd, 2012, 03:45
Also, if anything, you waited too long to get rid of "Obnoxious".
There is a big difference between censorship and eliminating obvious and deliberate troublemakers whose only object is to disrupt the forum.

I do not see how "Obnoxious" made trouble or disrupted the forum. I can understand that some people don't find his posts funny, but that's no reason to ban someone. His reports might be fictional, but there is scepticism about other member's reports as well.

joe552
July 23rd, 2012, 03:50
I have to agree with christian - obnoxious may have been a fantasist, but his posts weren't offensive in any way.

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 10:49
We don't need to start off a membership with discussing swallowing cum now do we?

adman5000
July 23rd, 2012, 12:18
Neal, obviously it is up to you and I trust your judgement.

I never saw the post you refer to. But if that is the case, it would have been better to shut him down earlier as you admit. So you gotta get those big stubby fingers out of the pizza and make him go poof sooner. :naka:

I am sure you have info or suspicions about who it is that we may not. So I am perfectly fine with it, especially if it is just a former member trying to stir up trouble. It isn't like it is going to create any big literary or information hole.

Thanks for all the BS you deal with and take care.

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 12:37
Thank you Adman but I do not know who he was. You are correct in that I should have shut him down sooner but I let it wait until several embers started the drums a druming. I don't think I saved it to my invisible forum but if my memory serves me correctly and sometimes it fools me, the first post he made when he joined was all about the moneyboys no longer swallowing his juice and why not etc etc. Personally I found it distasteful, pardon the pun but I really do hate censorship and want to stay out of things as best as possible. When several other members started calling for his head on the platter, I poofed him. Now I am wrong for poofing him but alas he is certainly not the only one all of you asked for a head on the platter. So, as I said in the other thread, someone start a poll and decide what you want. You can't have both.

christianpfc
July 24th, 2012, 03:07
That's a different situation, you have information about "oxbnoxious" I don't have.

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 04:57
It was posted for several days and a few people replied to it so I assume you read it as you seem to be on the board so often.

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 05:28
What about taking a Poll on a case by case basis? It'd be like voting him off the island.

On another point, can't one post be deleted or censored without a complete ban of the guy?

Maybe it was a "temporary lapse of judgement"...?

francois
July 24th, 2012, 20:57
We don't need to start off a membership with discussing swallowing cum now do we?

Just to repeat what I wrote on the Pattaya Report by Obnoxious, the topic of ingestion of ejaculate is not a taboo subject or as distasteful as some may think. A very common outcome of oral sex which is not unheard of in the gay world. No reason, in my opinion to ban him. I think some people refer to it as a "slurpee".

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 21:06
Oh. Thanks, Francois. I'm never going to 7-11 again. :8(

joe552
July 24th, 2012, 21:10
bruce, you have oral sex in 7-11? how odd :sign5:

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 22:11
Francios, while the discussion of oral sex and what you might or might not do with the slurpee provided...my God how do we ever get into these discussions......was of timing. Let me ask another way.... How many times have you known anyone to approach a group of strangers and suddenly blurt out," Hey I really need to ask you all why these boys just aren't willing to swallow my juice?" in a more graphic way?

Please on second thought, just don't answer. I am afraid of what I am gonna hear.

anonone
July 24th, 2012, 23:26
slurpee....too funny.

I don't recall 7-11 in Thailand serving up Slurpee...would seem to be a natural there....

:laughing3:

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 23:55
DaBoss, your bar needs to cum up with a new coconut milk-based drink... and name it "The Slurpee".

I dare you!

But don't tell anyone the secret ingredient.... that makes it taste so.... good. :leb:

christianpfc
July 25th, 2012, 03:23
Despite reading this forum every day, I missed the contentious and now deleted part about the oral intercourse.

francois
July 25th, 2012, 05:01
Please on second thought, just don't answer. I am afraid of what I am gonna hear.

I bet your barman knows how to whip up a "blow-job"?* Tell the truth.

Well, there are other less appetizing topics one might ask a stranger, for instance, does he like
"pound cake". You will have to Google that one if you are not in the know.

* Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua and whipped cream. To be consumed in one swallow without use of the hands.